Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Unhappy RIP Chargers - Long Time Bolt Fan

Since they first arrived in San Diego I've been a loyal die hard Charger fan my whole life, thick and thin. They are in my blood man, what can I say... 3rd gen San Diegan...
    First fan at Jack Murphy and the good ol days. Best day ever was when we beat the Steelers to make it to he Super Bowl.
    I'll forever be thankful for all the memories. It's a sad sad day in San Diego.
    Emotions are running really high right now.
    Fact is we got a LOT of band wagon transplant transient fans who really don't give a crap.
    San Diego is a tourist city not a sports city. Dean Spandex made a business decision pure and simple. Whether or not he was forced into it is up for debate depending on who you ask.
    I've really enjoyed smacking with you donkeys on this board and it's all in good fun.
    Lots me memories here too I'm gonna take with me.
    Thanks for the memories Denver fans and I wish you the best of luck.
    Now I need to decide which team I want to be a fan of.
    Any suggestions?
    Last edited by NoRingNoGlory; 01-12-2017 at 07:41 PM.
    Knock knock Denver fans...

Sorry man, that would be a rough situation for a fan, can't even imagine the dissapointment. As far as suggestions go, if you're looking to be a fan of the classiest and greatest franchise ever, this board won't just be memories!
    Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

see ya, i agree with your post mostly but how can you just switch teams and have it be even remotely the same?

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

It sucks. Must be hard. But if it's still the chargers, just in a new spot....try it out, see if it still feels the same.

Couldn't imagine though.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Pat Bowlen, Chris Harris Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    It sucks. Must be hard. But if it's still the chargers, just in a new spot....try it out, see if it still feels the same.

Couldn't imagine though.
    from what they have said, they have no plans to rebrand and until i hear differently i am not going to worry about it.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    from what they have said, they have no plans to rebrand and until i hear differently i am not going to worry about it.
    We can still fit you for that orange jersey.

How that for rebranding?
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Pat Bowlen, Chris Harris Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    We can still fit you for that orange jersey.

How that for rebranding?
    puke orange isn't really my color.

puke orange isn't really my color.
    How about LA smog brown?

Glad I am a fan of a stable and winning franchise .
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Glad I am a fan of a stable and winning franchise .
    heh for now, elway trying his best to screw it up it seems

Sorry for your loss. You guys have been great fans and have stuck with the Chargers through thin.

Here's an hour long video of cat fails to cheer you you up.

They should not had kept voting down a new stadium in SD.
    I know barph doesn't live there but the ppl of the city really have no right to cry about it now.

heh for now, elway trying his best to screw it up it seems
    Yeah taking over a Team with the second over all pick in the draft and making them Champs in 5 years is trying to screw things up..
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    Since they first arrived in San Diego I've been a loyal die hard Charger fan my whole life, thick and thin. They are in my blood man, what can I say... 3rd gen San Diegan...
    First fan at Jack Murphy and the good ol days. Best day ever was when we beat the Steelers to make it to he Super Bowl.
    Fact is we got a LOT of band wagon transplant transient fans who really don't give a crap.
    San Diego is a tourist city not a sports city. Dean Spandex made a business decision pure and simple. Whether or not he was forced into it is up for debate depending on who you ask.
    I've really enjoyed smacking with you donkeys on this board and it's all in good fun.
    Any suggestions?
    I wonder if you could be a fan of a different team in the AFCW. Hey The Chargers betrayed you right? You probably have too much history hating on the AFCW rivals to do that but hey - who knows... everyone's different

Pick an NFC team
    Red 98

Quote Originally Posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    Any suggestions?

Awwwwww Boooo Hooooo!