Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 131
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,881
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    hey.....you got earthquakes and traffic!
    Hey barph lets ignore the recent reports regarding Philip Rivers future with the LA chargers and give us your input on him possibly being traded away and possibly to the Broncos?

    Would you actually become a Broncos fan if that happened or would you act like a woman scorned and hate the team even more?

    No need to be upset with your husband for choosing a better marriage! It's not like he'd be leaving you, you could accept the way things are and make the move with him!

    Just saying.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    26,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Hey barph lets ignore the recent reports regarding Philip Rivers future with the LA chargers and give us your input on him possibly being traded away and possibly to the Broncos?

    Would you actually become a Broncos fan if that happened or would you act like a woman scorned and hate the team even more?

    No need to be upset with your husband for choosing a better marriage! It's not like he'd be leaving you, you could accept the way things are and make the move with him!

    Just saying.
    you are trying way too hard Samantha, that is a pretty name by the way!

    i already answered any question you may have on the subject just a few posts up. sorry chica, rivers is an LA charger and very likely will retire as such. you are going to have to rely on Elway to do what he has proven thus far to be totally incapable of doing.......developing his own QB.

    although you may be able to settle for tony romo. maybe he can save your team from mediocrity and make elway look good like manning did? good luck keeping him healthy in this division.


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    10,957
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    you are trying way too hard Samantha, that is a pretty name by the way!

    i already answered any question you may have on the subject just a few posts up. sorry chica, rivers is an LA charger and very likely will retire as such. you are going to have to rely on Elway to do what he has proven thus far to be totally incapable of doing.......developing his own QB.

    although you may be able to settle for tony romo. maybe he can save your team from mediocrity and make elway look good like manning did? good luck keeping him healthy in this division.
    Retire with 4 playoff wins and never smelling a SB. Not an easy way to get to the HOF

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    9,742
    Rivers sporting less than a 2:1 ratio of TDs to INTs over the past five years ins't looking good for him either. He's a turn over machine. I don't think Canton looks too favorably on lousy playoff performance coupled a TD to INT ratio like that.

    He can be clutch, but too often it's for the other team. Ask the Dolphins and Kiko Alonso in particular.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,881
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    you are trying way too hard Samantha, that is a pretty name by the way!

    i already answered any question you may have on the subject just a few posts up. sorry chica, rivers is an LA charger and very likely will retire as such. you are going to have to rely on Elway to do what he has proven thus far to be totally incapable of doing.......developing his own QB.

    although you may be able to settle for tony romo. maybe he can save your team from mediocrity and make elway look good like manning did? good luck keeping him healthy in this division.
    Trying to hard at what barph? You can't say stupid things like that in an attempt at smack while expecting us to see you with any kind of credibility!

    Shall we now categorize you with the asinine pansy bunch?

    Now grow up and answer my previous question with a sense of maturity. If you can!

    BTW why would you dolt fans want to hold Rivers down and hinder what may be his only legitimate shot at a super bowl ring?

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Larned, Kansas
    Posts
    851
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    we were supposed to get hit by that storm here and everyone was freaking out but it was worse here last week

    hope you and your family are alright.
    We were one of the hardest hit spots..... Lost a 30 year old Maple in my front yard that just missing my house.... Crazy night!!!

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    10,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Rivers sporting less than a 2:1 ratio of TDs to INTs over the past five years ins't looking good for him either. He's a turn over machine. I don't think Canton looks too favorably on lousy playoff performance coupled a TD to INT ratio like that.

    He can be clutch, but too often it's for the other team. Ask the Dolphins and Kiko Alonso in particular.
    They've made jokes saying the only difference between Cutler and Rivers is one pissed everyone off by not talking enough and the other pisses everyone off by never shutting up

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    26,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Trying to hard at what barph? You can't say stupid things like that in an attempt at smack while expecting us to see you with any kind of credibility!

    Shall we now categorize you with the asinine pansy bunch?

    Now grow up and answer my previous question with a sense of maturity. If you can!

    BTW why would you dolt fans want to hold Rivers down and hinder what may be his only legitimate shot at a super bowl ring?
    you call me "barph" with literally every post you make yet you want to talk about maturity and credibility?

    what did i say that was stupid by the way? you are not even addressing a particular point, just a far fetched hypothetical that literally has 0% chance of actually happening.

    next you are going to ask me my thoughts on if the broncos move their team to San Diego now that the chargers are gone, because that has the same exact chances of happening that rivers does getting traded to the broncos.

    by the way, if you were smart.....you would realize that i am following the team to LA, i am a chargers fan and if i followed players to other teams i would probably be a saints fan right now.


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,881
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    you call me "barph" with literally every post you make yet you want to talk about maturity and credibility?

    what did i say that was stupid by the way? you are not even addressing a particular point, just a far fetched hypothetical that literally has 0% chance of actually happening.

    next you are going to ask me my thoughts on if the broncos move their team to San Diego now that the chargers are gone, because that has the same exact chances of happening that rivers does getting traded to the broncos.

    by the way, if you were smart.....you would realize that i am following the team to LA, i am a chargers fan and if i followed players to other teams i would probably be a saints fan right now.
    Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize the barph thing bothered you to that extent.

    Now how in the heck is anybody supposed to realize that you're following the chargers to LA unless you specifically state it 20 million times. You know like how you've cried 20 million times about the Chargers leaving San Diego for LA and how you wouldn't be a fan anymore. Guess that's irrelevant now.

    So seeing that you're incapable of simple speculation I realize that I have to be the mature party here and just say that I think it is wrong of the Chargers organization and of the Fanbase (which consist of only you) to hold Philip Rivers back.

    He deserves the chance to establish his legacy in NFL history. Yes one could argue that he has already done so but he deserves a chance to establish his legacy as a Super Bowl champion and It is a shame to force him to go down with the Jim Kelly's, Dan Marino's and even Barry sanders etc. because an organization like the chargers prefer to drag him down with them.

    Now what your response should have been was "yes Sam my great friend who I hold in extremely high regard! A true mans man who I could never ever attempt to amount to.

    I think Philip Rivers would do quite well in Denver as he would most likely win a Super Bowl ring as he establishes himself with a classy and winning organization.

    However i am an extremely jealous hater who will remain a dolt fan (gotta em back) yet deep down and you already know this, I am a closet bronco fan who could never ever ever ever get enough of those Broncos or their forum!

    Thanks for acknowledging my existence and talking to me today, it's not everyday I'm noticed"!


    Ungrateful chargers. SMH!

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,463
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    you are trying way too hard Samantha, that is a pretty name by the way!

    i already answered any question you may have on the subject just a few posts up. sorry chica, rivers is an LA charger and very likely will retire as such. you are going to have to rely on Elway to do what he has proven thus far to be totally incapable of doing.......developing his own QB.

    although you may be able to settle for tony romo. maybe he can save your team from mediocrity and make elway look good like manning did? good luck keeping him healthy in this division.
    We know most of what you post is just your usual Barph so just a quick question on your logic. What GM/EXO that never coached has ever developed a QB? None? yep thats right.

    Dont ignore the fact that our second year QB just posted a statistically superior year on a much less talented offense than Rivers did in his third year and did so in 14 (2 less) games and no NFL passes under his belt


    The ignorance you posted are only dwarfed by your jealousy of the Broncos and Elway's successes

    If ignorance is bliss then you are the happiest person I have ever seen!
    Last edited by Beagle; 01-18-2017 at 04:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    26,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize the barph thing bothered you to that extent.
    making fun of my name does not bother me in the slightest, it's just my screen name. but would you agree its no different than me making fun of your screen name? which you cried about and said was immature lol

    Now how in the heck is anybody supposed to realize that you're following the chargers to LA unless you specifically state it 20 million times. You know like how you've cried 20 million times about the Chargers leaving San Diego for LA and how you wouldn't be a fan anymore. Guess that's irrelevant now.
    1. it's in my sig and avatar DER DER DER LMAO!!!

    2. i have said a whole lot that i will probably still be a fan if they move to LA as long as they don't rebrand, you are one hell of a failure today Samantha!

    So seeing that you're incapable of simple speculation I realize that I have to be the mature party here and just say that I think it is wrong of the Chargers organization and of the Fanbase (which consist of only you) to hold Philip Rivers back.
    i answered your stupid question, you are just not smart enough to comprehend it or you are literally not reading my posts. also, this statement right here makes very little sense. how exactly are chargers fans (only me remember?) holding rivers back in any way?

    i would love to have a debate with you but you seem like you are drunk right now.

    He deserves the chance to establish his legacy in NFL history. Yes one could argue that he has already done so but he deserves a chance to establish his legacy as a Super Bowl champion and It is a shame to force him to go down with the Jim Kelly's, Dan Marino's and even Barry sanders etc. because an organization like the chargers prefer to drag him down with them.
    force him to stay with the chargers you mean? again, you have to be drunk. rivers has been quoted multiple times saying he is committed to the team and LA going forward.

    it was him that requested that no trade clause to be in his contract that he singed a couple years ago. not only that but he likes the talent they have across the board. you don't even know what the hell you are talking about, you don't know any of the facts and you tried to run your mouth because you thought some dumb ass rumor was true lol

    Now what your response should have been was "yes Sam my great friend who I hold in extremely high regard! A true mans man who I could never ever attempt to amount to.

    I think Philip Rivers would do quite well in Denver as he would most likely win a Super Bowl ring as he establishes himself with a classy and winning organization.

    However i am an extremely jealous hater who will remain a dolt fan (gotta em back) yet deep down and you already know this, I am a closet bronco fan who could never ever ever ever get enough of those Broncos or their forum!

    Thanks for acknowledging my existence and talking to me today, it's not everyday I'm noticed"!


    Ungrateful chargers. SMH!
    lets see.....even if rivers was to be traded to another team, do you really think in that simple brain of yours that even the chargers would be dumb enough to trade him to Denver?

    your team is mediocre and you are acting like a desperate drunk fan sitting on a bar stool at 1:45 in the morning wondering if only you could somehow land a real QB like phil rivers.

    by the way, you just randomly came at me with all this idiocy un provoked, you can go back to your hole now and dream up some other half baked idiotic hypothetical idea that will never have a chance to come true.

    by the way, welcome to mediocrity a year after winning the SB, i suppose you have the great elway to thank for that?


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    26,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    We know most of what you post is just your usual Barph so just a quick question on your logic. What GM/EXO that never coached has ever developed a QB? None? yep thats right.

    Dont ignore the fact that our second year QB just posted a statistically superior year on a much less talented offense than Rivers did in his third year and did so in 14 (2 less) games and no NFL passes under his belt


    The ignorance you posted are only dwarfed by your jealousy of the Broncos and Elway's successes

    If ignorance is bliss then you are the happiest person I have ever seen!
    elway sucks at bringing in offensive talent, are you now saying it's not on elway who they draft and develop? i get it, you give elway all the credit for winning even though he doesn't coach or play in the games, see how that works?

    yet very few of his offensive players he has brought in and drafted have worked out and all of his QB's he has drafted were either trash or a reach at best.

    by the way, i would love for you to explain to me how the players around rivers were better than the players around your trash QB's? rivers lost almost all of his weapons and had the second worst OL in the leauge according to pff.

    https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro...s-this-season/

    the broncos lost Anderson and still had all their receivers and their newly drafted RB.

    ignorance you say? just remember the next time you are bragging about elways success, he didn't coach them guys so it's not because of him.


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    7,369
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    you call me "barph" with literally every post you make yet you want to talk about maturity and credibility?

    what did i say that was stupid by the way? you are not even addressing a particular point, just a far fetched hypothetical that literally has 0% chance of actually happening.

    next you are going to ask me my thoughts on if the broncos move their team to San Diego now that the chargers are gone, because that has the same exact chances of happening that rivers does getting traded to the broncos.

    by the way, if you were smart.....you would realize that i am following the team to LA, i am a chargers fan and if i followed players to other teams i would probably be a saints fan right now.
    Baphs your right the Broncos have a fan base that has sold out every game since 1970 and a great stadium, so no move to SD.
    The Broncos also are not going to trade for a 36 yrs qb who threw 21 ints last season and took two years to win 9 games ( Denver won 9 this year and 15 last year) oh and he has never achieved anything in the postseason despite being surrounded by talent.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,951
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    totally agree with this but just remember it's only for two years. the chargers have those two years to put a winning product on the field and more importantly to put a better product on the field than the rams.

    i think that small electric atmosphere will do wonders with developing a new fan following in LA for the people that do attend the games, if they can put up a product in LA that the people can get exited about.

    what i think would be hilarious is if the chargers could secure a home playoff game while playing in that stadium
    I don't see that as a likely outcome lol, but boy would it suck for fans wanting to see a playoff game.


  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,951
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    we were supposed to get hit by that storm here and everyone was freaking out but it was worse here last week

    hope you and your family are alright.
    I was super nervous about that storm myself. The main reason I was nervous was because the last time my area got hit by a storm like this one was forecasted to be I lost power for like 3 weeks... It was rough with a 1 year old finding a warm place to stay for 3 weeks in the dead of winter.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •