Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    3,722
    I already like this guy. Sounds infinitely better than Clancy Barone
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Huntsville, Texas
    Posts
    10,624
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    I already like this guy. Sounds infinitely better than Clancy Barone
    I hope so, we shall see. The Chargers line was ranked worse than ours last year , in fact they were ranked 31st for the season. Many other things go into that though, we know that. We shall see. A lot will depend on FA and the draft and where we go with it imo.



    CHILDREN ARE THE RAINBOW OF LIFE
    GRANDCHILDREN ARE THE POT OF GOLD

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kalifornia
    Posts
    6,384
    Quote Originally Posted by #Seven View Post
    Might be time to look at Ron Leary from Dallas and Kevin Zeitler from Cinci. as Free Agents. I'm hearing Zeitler is looking for a 5 year 45-50mil contract. Leary might be a little less expensive. Another option would be Louis Vasquez.
    9-10 per year? No thanks on Zeitler, not worth it for a guard. We're more than likely looking for a set of starting tackles, can't put that kinda dough there.
    Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    12,576
    Quote Originally Posted by #Seven View Post
    Might be time to look at Ron Leary from Dallas and Kevin Zeitler from Cinci. as Free Agents. I'm hearing Zeitler is looking for a 5 year 45-50mil contract. Leary might be a little less expensive. Another option would be Louis Vasquez.
    I'd easily take Zeitler at 9m a year

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    9,071
    Time to offer a second and Ty for Joe Thomas. That's all we need.... boom and bam.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    At home.
    Posts
    1,148
    Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    The Chargers line was ranked worse than ours last year , in fact they were ranked 31st for the season.
    My thoughts exactly......

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    12,706
    As great as it would be to have a great offensive line coach, with the talent currently on the roster along the offensive line it wont matter very much. We need talent and unless John Elway commits to almost completely rebuilding the unit, our offense will not work, whoever is at quarterback will struggle and our running backs will have no where to run, again.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    2,970
    Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    As great as it would be to have a great offensive line coach, with the talent currently on the roster along the offensive line it wont matter very much. We need talent and unless John Elway commits to almost completely rebuilding the unit, our offense will not work, whoever is at quarterback will struggle and our running backs will have no where to run, again.
    I am pretty sure that Elway is committed to almost completely rebuilding the unit. I'd like to think that the FO is going to lean on the experience of all of these new O coaches to find some talent for the line.
    ~In Partibus Infidelium~

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    18,189
    Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    Time to offer a second and Ty for Joe Thomas. That's all we need.... boom and bam.
    we would have to give them a 2nd just to take Sambrailo off our hands....


    CP bet with NVthosebroncos that Forrest Lamp will be a solid day 1 starter, barring injury

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    3,722
    Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    Time to offer a second and Ty for Joe Thomas. That's all we need.... boom and bam.
    Joe Thomas is easily worth a first. I mean, who are you going to get that's better than Joe Thomas for a first that benefits this team more?
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    5,553
    Anyone not named Clancy Barone is good with me. Sounds like Davidson knows his stuff, though. John Benton sounds like another good pickup as the assistant offensive line coach. I have a lot more faith in our oline now than I did last season.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sydney,Australia
    Posts
    1,333
    Quote Originally Posted by #Seven;5540612[B
    ]Might be time to look at Ron Leary from Dallas[/B] and Kevin Zeitler from Cinci. as Free Agents. I'm hearing Zeitler is looking for a 5 year 45-50mil contract. Leary might be a little less expensive. Another option would be Louis Vasquez.

    Guess they did.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •