Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I already like this guy. Sounds infinitely better than Clancy Barone
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    I already like this guy. Sounds infinitely better than Clancy Barone
    I hope so, we shall see. The Chargers line was ranked worse than ours last year , in fact they were ranked 31st for the season. Many other things go into that though, we know that. We shall see. A lot will depend on FA and the draft and where we go with it imo.

CHILDREN ARE THE RAINBOW OF LIFE
    GRANDCHILDREN ARE THE POT OF GOLD

Quote Originally Posted by #Seven View Post
    Might be time to look at Ron Leary from Dallas and Kevin Zeitler from Cinci. as Free Agents. I'm hearing Zeitler is looking for a 5 year 45-50mil contract. Leary might be a little less expensive. Another option would be Louis Vasquez.
    9-10 per year? No thanks on Zeitler, not worth it for a guard. We're more than likely looking for a set of starting tackles, can't put that kinda dough there.
    Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Quote Originally Posted by #Seven View Post
    Might be time to look at Ron Leary from Dallas and Kevin Zeitler from Cinci. as Free Agents. I'm hearing Zeitler is looking for a 5 year 45-50mil contract. Leary might be a little less expensive. Another option would be Louis Vasquez.
    I'd easily take Zeitler at 9m a year

Time to offer a second and Ty for Joe Thomas. That's all we need.... boom and bam.

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    The Chargers line was ranked worse than ours last year , in fact they were ranked 31st for the season.
    My thoughts exactly......

As great as it would be to have a great offensive line coach, with the talent currently on the roster along the offensive line it wont matter very much. We need talent and unless John Elway commits to almost completely rebuilding the unit, our offense will not work, whoever is at quarterback will struggle and our running backs will have no where to run, again.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    As great as it would be to have a great offensive line coach, with the talent currently on the roster along the offensive line it wont matter very much. We need talent and unless John Elway commits to almost completely rebuilding the unit, our offense will not work, whoever is at quarterback will struggle and our running backs will have no where to run, again.
    I am pretty sure that Elway is committed to almost completely rebuilding the unit. I'd like to think that the FO is going to lean on the experience of all of these new O coaches to find some talent for the line.
    ~In Partibus Infidelium~

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    Time to offer a second and Ty for Joe Thomas. That's all we need.... boom and bam.
    we would have to give them a 2nd just to take Sambrailo off our hands....

CP bet with NVthosebroncos that Forrest Lamp will be a solid day 1 starter, barring injury

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    Joe Thomas is easily worth a first. I mean, who are you going to get that's better than Joe Thomas for a first that benefits this team more?
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Anyone not named Clancy Barone is good with me. Sounds like Davidson knows his stuff, though. John Benton sounds like another good pickup as the assistant offensive line coach. I have a lot more faith in our oline now than I did last season.

Quote Originally Posted by #Seven;5540612[B
    ]Might be time to look at Ron Leary from Dallas[/B] and Kevin Zeitler from Cinci. as Free Agents. I'm hearing Zeitler is looking for a 5 year 45-50mil contract. Leary might be a little less expensive. Another option would be Louis Vasquez.

Guess they did.