Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41

Thread: Paxton Lynch

Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    Our future leader right? This guy?

Where can I sign up to ride into battle with him?

You cant teach leadership. Its in you or its not. Dont tell me this can ever improve at the NFL level. If Paxton was a High School QB or even a College freshmen or sophomore I get it, but not in the NFL.

Ugh. My whole take on the fiasco in Oaktown is that it was the culmination of a kid who got himself gassed up on his own hype after being drafted in the 1st round, then ultimately found out it was much more difficult than he expected and his emotions came out. I found it more of a tantrum than because of disappointment from an injury. Donít know if he will ever develop the Ďití factor to become not just a middle of the road QB, but a good, top 10 QB. He really needs to show out this summer. I have very little confidence in him and pray Keenum plays all 19 games this season

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Keenum plays all 19 games this season
    ah I see what you did there.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    I thought the 90s music sucked for the most part (my generation's music). 60s-80s was the best era in music, by far.
    My favorite time period was 1950-1960's, the 1970's were good, the 1980's had some great music, but it also had a lot that I hated, and I only liked about 2-3 dozen songs in the 90's. The last song that I liked was 2001
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    My favorite time period was 1950-1960's, the 1970's were good, the 1980's had some great music, but it also had a lot that I hated, and I only liked about 2-3 dozen songs in the 90's. The last song that I liked was 2001
    You realize your dating yourself here right??????

My favorites were the 70's 80's..............

And back on topic Paxton is gonna be our backup this year,,,,,,,,,,,,, I really can't see Kelly passing him up in camp.

I heard a very loud pop and believe it was him pulling his head out of his a$$. I think he will come around.
    GO BRONCO'S !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tbrendal View Post
    You realize your dating yourself here right??????

My favorites were the 70's 80's..............

And back on topic Paxton is gonna be our backup this year,,,,,,,,,,,,, I really can't see Kelly passing him up in camp.

I heard a very loud pop and believe it was him pulling his head out of his a$$. I think he will come around.
    I can. He sucks. No work ethic and he doesn't appear to be very bright. That is a lethal combination. Next man up.

2017 Adopted Bronco: Trevor Siemian.