Page 91 of 97 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1444
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Ill take any speed as long as it precursed with paxton lynch released
    Agree. Clean slate for everyone with a little less than a week from the opener.

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Did you hear about Kevin Hogan?
    Just now . Seems like a good pick up

Wish Lynch the best going forward, it just didn't work out and that's okay. I think in hindsight the Broncos made the best move possible at that given moment and time in 2016 for him, unfortunately, he didn't progress or match the expectations.
    **2018 Adopt A Bronco: Chris Harris Jr*** Twitter: @CodyRoarkNFL

Quote Originally Posted by justabroncosfan View Post
    Did anyone here donate to that by the way? This seems like a place where somebody might have.
    It isnít yours, or anyone besides my accountant, on which charities I choose to donate my money too.

Good to see that the team acknowledged reality. He didn't belong here, and I doubt any other team will think he belongs with them. The meritocracy of sports asserts itself.
    Last edited by RobertR; 09-02-2018 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by justabroncosfan View Post
    haha, that always cracks me up. Wish i had some context for that picture though. Did someone ask him to dance? If so, why?

Any guesses which team picks him up first?

My totally unsubstantiated and haphazard guess would be San Diego. If they'll take on Geno Smith, why not Paxton?
    No link to support it but if I remember correctly it was a green screen shoot for a kids show of some kind.

Perhaps someone has a better memory?

Last edited by Rastic; 09-02-2018 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FR Tim View Post
    No link to support it but if I remember correctly it was a green screen shoot for a kids show of some kind.

Perhaps someone has a better memory?
    He and a few players were showing end zone celebrations they were planning. That was his.

You can find the video with audio if you search a bit.

Weren't Lynch and Hogan taken in the same draft just different rounds? If so, we effectively just traded a first round pick for a fifth in that draft.

Most importantly Hogan is from Elway's alma mater, and no he's not related to Hulk
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Quote Originally Posted by BeavisBronco View Post
    Weren't Lynch and Hogan taken in the same draft just different rounds? If so, we effectively just traded a first round pick for a fifth in that draft.
    Better than the conditional 7th round pick we would have gotten for him
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Lynch will never be a leader

It's that simple. Time to move on...

https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...vIW?li=BBnb7Kz

Report: Broncos tried to trade Paxton Lynch to Panthers, Cowboys

Before waiving quarterback Paxton Lynch on Sunday, the Denver Broncos tried to trade the former first-round pick, according to KUSA-TV's Mike Klis.

Denver's staff reached out to the Carolina Panthers and Dallas Cowboys because both those teams have a big, athletic quarterback (Cam Newton and Dak Prescott), according to Klis.

Neither Carolina nor Dallas were interested in a trade, perhaps because they knew the Broncos would be forced to cut Lynch if they could not find a trade partner. The Panthers and Cowboys probably didn't want to inherit the quarterback's contract, either.

Lynch has two years remaining on his rookie contract with $1,311,482 guaranteed this season and $600,000 guaranteed in 2019. If Lynch clears waivers and becomes a free agent, a team could sign him for less than what Denver owed him.

Lynch started two games last season, completing 66.7 percent of his passes for 295 yards with two touchdowns and three interceptions. The 24-year-old quarterback is entering his third season in the NFL.

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

Carolina could definitely use Lynch as Cam's backup, Taylor Heinicke, has thrown exactly one pass in an NFL game. Dallas backup QBs are pretty much in the same boat with Rush having only thrown three passes while White is a rookie.