Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Well no one other than you and the admins can see posts you make in the community issues section. I know the mods usually respond to them fairly quickly.
    Sorry I should've been a little more clear I actually made the thread here in this forum but then it got moved.

Matt Ryan is going to be like no one we've faced this season. Like I said in an earlier post, Big Ben was not playing like Big Ben the last few games.

As much as I hate to say it i think the Pats will win pretty soundly. I mean they are not playing the Broncos or the Giants 😁

Quote Originally Posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    As much as I hate to say it i think the Pats will win pretty soundly. I mean they are not playing the Broncos or the Giants 😁
    You mean two teams we beat the last time we played then?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You mean two teams we beat the last time we played then?
    We are talking playoffs. Not the regular season. That last part I was being sarcastic though. I was actually complimenting you guys with a little sarcasm at the end. I really do believe you guys will win in 2 weeks.

The steelers said none of their players were evacuated during that incident. Keep the excuses coming! And you don't need to post a link since everyone knows about it.
    See you guys always act like victims, like people just hate the patties because they win some games. It's because of nonsense like that. The team cheating and fans trying to cheat

Quote Originally Posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    We are talking playoffs. Not the regular season. That last part I was being sarcastic though. I was actually complimenting you guys with a little sarcasm at the end. I really do believe you guys will win in 2 weeks.
    I was just trying to say that results of the past do not dictate the future. People always say "denver owns NE" or the "giants own NE." The past is the past. Each year team's are different. Unless Eli has special powers where he can mind read Belichick, then the results of the past mean nothing.

This was the thinking of the the stupid Giants (and their fans). Before their game with GB, Victor Cruz said that "NE does not want to face us." Is he an idiot?

Quote Originally Posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
    See you guys always act like victims, like people just hate the patties because they win some games. It's because of nonsense like that. The team cheating and fans trying to cheat
    Pulling the fire alarm at a team hotel is nothing new. It happens every year. The steelers shouldn't have stayed in Boston.

go Falcons!

this is going to be a great match up! i think the better team right now is the Falcons but it's close.

Falcons 31

Patriots 28

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Matt Ryan is going to be like no one we've faced this season. Like I said in an earlier post, Big Ben was not playing like Big Ben the last few games.
    i have no clue how the chargers beat the falcons in Atlanta this year

you guys have your work cut out for you though.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Pulling the fire alarm at a team hotel is nothing new. It happens every year. The steelers shouldn't have stayed in Boston.
    That's the other thing we despise "It's not like everyone doesn't do it" whenever we call your fanbase or team out on bending rules and scumbaggery...

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    That's the other thing we despise "It's not like everyone doesn't do it" whenever we call your fanbase or team out on bending rules and scumbaggery...
    You are too sensitive to this kind of stuff. It's shenanigans. Pittsburgh should have expected something like that would happen.

Pulling a fire alarm doesn't give the opposing team an advantage. Now messing with the mics do but doesn't sound like it happened this time.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i have no clue how the chargers beat the falcons in Atlanta this year

you guys have your work cut out for you though.
    Not sure how either. Miracles do happen though lol

The Eagles also beat them. Atlanta is going down just like Pittsburgh and Houston.