Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 253
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Well no one other than you and the admins can see posts you make in the community issues section. I know the mods usually respond to them fairly quickly.
    Sorry I should've been a little more clear I actually made the thread here in this forum but then it got moved.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,620
    Matt Ryan is going to be like no one we've faced this season. Like I said in an earlier post, Big Ben was not playing like Big Ben the last few games.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Centennial, CO
    Posts
    3,458
    As much as I hate to say it i think the Pats will win pretty soundly. I mean they are not playing the Broncos or the Giants 😁

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,620
    Quote Originally Posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    As much as I hate to say it i think the Pats will win pretty soundly. I mean they are not playing the Broncos or the Giants 😁
    You mean two teams we beat the last time we played then?

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Centennial, CO
    Posts
    3,458
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You mean two teams we beat the last time we played then?
    We are talking playoffs. Not the regular season. That last part I was being sarcastic though. I was actually complimenting you guys with a little sarcasm at the end. I really do believe you guys will win in 2 weeks.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    791
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    The steelers said none of their players were evacuated during that incident. Keep the excuses coming! And you don't need to post a link since everyone knows about it.
    See you guys always act like victims, like people just hate the patties because they win some games. It's because of nonsense like that. The team cheating and fans trying to cheat

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,620
    Quote Originally Posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    We are talking playoffs. Not the regular season. That last part I was being sarcastic though. I was actually complimenting you guys with a little sarcasm at the end. I really do believe you guys will win in 2 weeks.
    I was just trying to say that results of the past do not dictate the future. People always say "denver owns NE" or the "giants own NE." The past is the past. Each year team's are different. Unless Eli has special powers where he can mind read Belichick, then the results of the past mean nothing.

    This was the thinking of the the stupid Giants (and their fans). Before their game with GB, Victor Cruz said that "NE does not want to face us." Is he an idiot?

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,620
    Quote Originally Posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
    See you guys always act like victims, like people just hate the patties because they win some games. It's because of nonsense like that. The team cheating and fans trying to cheat
    Pulling the fire alarm at a team hotel is nothing new. It happens every year. The steelers shouldn't have stayed in Boston.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    26,004
    go Falcons!

    this is going to be a great match up! i think the better team right now is the Falcons but it's close.

    Falcons 31

    Patriots 28


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    26,004
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Matt Ryan is going to be like no one we've faced this season. Like I said in an earlier post, Big Ben was not playing like Big Ben the last few games.
    i have no clue how the chargers beat the falcons in Atlanta this year

    you guys have your work cut out for you though.


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,879
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Pulling the fire alarm at a team hotel is nothing new. It happens every year. The steelers shouldn't have stayed in Boston.
    That's the other thing we despise "It's not like everyone doesn't do it" whenever we call your fanbase or team out on bending rules and scumbaggery...


  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    That's the other thing we despise "It's not like everyone doesn't do it" whenever we call your fanbase or team out on bending rules and scumbaggery...
    You are too sensitive to this kind of stuff. It's shenanigans. Pittsburgh should have expected something like that would happen.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Centennial, CO
    Posts
    3,458
    Pulling a fire alarm doesn't give the opposing team an advantage. Now messing with the mics do but doesn't sound like it happened this time.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Centennial, CO
    Posts
    3,458
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i have no clue how the chargers beat the falcons in Atlanta this year

    you guys have your work cut out for you though.
    Not sure how either. Miracles do happen though lol

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,465
    The Eagles also beat them. Atlanta is going down just like Pittsburgh and Houston.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •