Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    I love all the angst over the fire alarm too. You all are just praying that another scandal of some sort surfaces. Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    go Falcons!

this is going to be a great match up! i think the better team right now is the Falcons but it's close.

Falcons 31

Patriots 28
    I'm definitely going to enjoy watching this game I was somewhat rooting for the Steelers but something in me wanted to see this match up.

Go Falcons! Falcons 47 patriots 35. It's going to be one of those odd number score games.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanalove View Post
    This game reminds me of the 2013 season and 2015 season Super Bowls.... and Atlanta looks like the Broncos and and Panthers respectively. "Too many weapons!" No one can stop them!" "They'll drop 40 on them!"

Yea i've been here before. Ryan is going to collapse when it matters. We're going to have to witness Belichick and Brady hoist a fifth lombardi.
    I don't see it that way at all. Seahawks disrupted the timing on routes, just like BB used to do. Then they got pressure with the front 4, and we all know Peyton never committed to the running game in his prime. Carolina was a one dimensional offense, who got exposed when Denver forced Newton to throw from the pocket. Denver pushed the pocket back into him, and wrecked their gameplan.

Dealing with Kyle Shanahan won't be that simple, although I do think NE has a very good defense that has been underrated all year. You don't think Kyle will take more traditional elements from his father's offense, which have been successful against BB in the past? You can call it what you want, but it's the truth. NE isn't going to shut Atlanta down.

Patriots fans...They love their #alternatefacts and take every chance they get to downplay and dismiss everything. It's why few people ever take a word of what they have to say seriously. It's all good as long as it's their team, the second it's someone else they jump on it and say "See, see, it's not just us" as if it makes everything right.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    I don't see it that way at all. Seahawks disrupted the timing on routes, just like BB used to do. Then they got pressure with the front 4, and we all know Peyton never committed to the running game in his prime. Carolina was a one dimensional offense, who got exposed when Denver forced Newton to throw from the pocket. Denver pushed the pocket back into him, and wrecked their gameplan.

Dealing with Kyle Shanahan won't be that simple, although I do think NE has a very good defense that has been underrated all year. You don't think Kyle will take more traditional elements from his father's offense, which have been successful against BB in the past? You can call it what you want, but it's the truth. NE isn't going to shut Atlanta down.
    That's just one half of the equation. What about Atlanta defense vs. NE offense? Atlanta has no pass rush other than Vic Beasley. BB is going to account for him on every play just like we did to Von Miller earlier this year. Brady will be able to put up points on this D.

On the flip side, I like our D's chances in slowing the Atlanta offense down. NE has not allowed a 100 yard rusher in the past 25 games. We shut down Laveon Bell when he ran for 160 yards last week against KC and everyone said that he was going to run all over us yesterday. They will likely take Julio Jones and Sanu away and make Ryan throw the ball to Taylor Gabriel or his TE. Also, Matt Ryan is a stationary QB and so BB is not going to sit back and play contain like he does with mobile QBs.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    That's just one half of the equation. What about Atlanta defense vs. NE offense? Atlanta has no pass rush other than Vic Beasley. BB is going to account for him on every play just like we did to Von Miller earlier this year. Brady will be able to put up points on this D.

On the flip side, I like our D's chances in slowing the Atlanta offense down. NE has not allowed a 100 yard rusher in the past 25 games. We shut down Laveon Bell when he ran for 160 yards last week against KC and everyone said that he was going to run all over us yesterday. They will likely take Julio Jones and Sanu away and make Ryan throw the ball to Taylor Gabriel or his TE. Also, Matt Ryan is a stationary QB and so BB is not going to sit back and play contain like he does with mobile QBs.
    Define "stationary". He can rollout or keep the ball all day if it's not accounted for. In other words, he can run just about anything Shanahan can draw up, where it comes to play action/misdirection.

Pulling the fire alarm at a team hotel is nothing new. It happens every year. The steelers shouldn't have stayed in Boston.
    That's an insult to your own fanbase. You basically just said opponents should never sleep in new england when a game is scheduled there because the fans are too chicken to see the patties face a well rested opponent.

I'll never bet against the Pats, however I think Defense is going to be the key to this game. I think it's going to be an absolute slug-fest. Atlanta is going to try to slow this game waaaaay down and drive the field.

20 - Patriots
    17 - Falcons

Pats fans pulled the alarm on us a couple years ago when we played there

https://www.all22.com/denver-broncos...es-new-england

Pats played well yesterday. When Bell went out it was over for Pitt. Atlanta is another monster. Weapons all over the place. Just think its Mattys time.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!

Pulling the fire alarm at a team hotel is nothing new. It happens every year. The steelers shouldn't have stayed in Boston.
    No one should stay in Boston.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    You all are just praying that another scandal of some sort surfaces. Lmao
    Well the Odds are in our favor.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 13 Starting soon!!!

You don't think Dan Quinn could draw up some play too beat the pansies. His defense pretty much stopped them in super bowl 49 until that bone head pass called by Seattle's offensive coordinator.

I'm sure he wants this game really bad and most likely will have it!

Quote Originally Posted by Elway View Post
    No one should stay in Boston.
    Well the Odds are in our favor.
    You could pretty much say that it is Pittsburghs own fault for even staying there but they had faith that things would go well in the hotel. They gave those ppl of Boston to much credit! SMH Planet Ass-inine...

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    You don't think Dan Quinn could draw up some play too beat the pansies. His defense pretty much stopped them in super bowl 49 until that bone head pass called by Seattle's offensive coordinator.

I'm sure he wants this game really bad and most likely will have it!

You could pretty much say that it is Pittsburghs own fault for even staying there but they had faith that things would go well in the hotel. They gave those ppl of Boston to much credit! SMH Planet Ass-inine...
    no Dan Quinn's defense did not stop NE super bowl 49. His defense could not get off the field against us. NE dominated the time of possession. Try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    Pats fans pulled the alarm on us a couple years ago when we played there

https://www.all22.com/denver-broncos...es-new-england
    You guys keep whining about an alarm but mention nothing about the Pats tablets not working during the AFCCG last year.

And this was DURING tha game!!

I can't fathom how Pats haters are so blind to see what else goes on outside the their jealous butthurt minds lol!

One guy I talked to mentioned about "malfunctioning" headsets of the Steelers but had no idea about the malfunctioning tablets of the Patriots during that game. It just shows the selective prejudice surrounding the Pats.

When other teams cheat, people turn the other cheek, ignore and look away. If Brady farts, people make headlines!! Hahahah!

Sounds like butthurt to me lol

no Dan Quinn's defense did not stop NE super bowl 49. His defense could not get off the field against us. NE dominated the time of possession. Try again.
    Uh screw time of possession lol they held the pansies enough to were they barely won the game on a gift wrapped turn over that allowed a super bowl victory.

Asterisk

This whole super bowl appearance by you guys is asterisk after the fire alarm.