Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 113
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    14,736
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    I've never seen a bad episode of Breaking Bad, tbh.
    I liked every episode except for Fly.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,201
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Antioch, IL
    Posts
    27,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    It's interesting you've seen that... I've been chastised for disliking it. I've only ever met 1 other person who disliked it.
    I HATED it, so you're not alone
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    24,860


  5. #65
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,201


    ^I cannot freakin' wait!!!
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    24,860
    Sooooo...I totally think they are trying really, really hard to fake us out.


  7. #67
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    1,152
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Sooooo...I totally think they are trying really, really hard to fake us out.
    what do you mean?!

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    24,860
    Quote Originally Posted by JT24Champ View Post
    what do you mean?!
    The whole "oh Kylo and Rey are teaming up" thing. If you look at that scene, Kylo's got embers falling around him, there's a red tint, it looks like he's got a fire going near him. Rey on the other hand appears to be in the same caves she's been training with Luke in. When she says "I just want someone to show me my place in all of this" it's made to look like she's talking to Kylo, I actually think she's begging Luke (who is scared out of his mind) to still train her despite the fact that he's terrified of her "raw power" that he wasn't scared enough the first time he saw it (Ben/Kylo)

    They are trying to convince us that either Rey goes dark or Ren comes back light (which I think he will come back light, but not with that scene) and it's just a fake out to throw us off.

    Like Luke said "This won't go...like you think it will" or something along those lines.


  9. #69
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,201
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    The whole "oh Kylo and Rey are teaming up" thing. If you look at that scene, Kylo's got embers falling around him, there's a red tint, it looks like he's got a fire going near him. Rey on the other hand appears to be in the same caves she's been training with Luke in. When she says "I just want someone to show me my place in all of this" it's made to look like she's talking to Kylo, I actually think she's begging Luke (who is scared out of his mind) to still train her despite the fact that he's terrified of her "raw power" that he wasn't scared enough the first time he saw it (Ben/Kylo)

    They are trying to convince us that either Rey goes dark or Ren comes back light (which I think he will come back light, but not with that scene) and it's just a fake out to throw us off.

    Like Luke said "This won't go...like you think it will" or something along those lines.
    I agree that the scene is with Luke but they are heavily implying that Kylo is also offering to show her another way in a later scene. This is the 2nd chapter of the trilogy like the 2nd act of a play where it all goes to hell and I think they will be following Empire Strikes Back to some degree; the resistance fleet and base looks like they're under heavy attack by ships and walkers just like the Hoth rebel base, Rey is training with Luke like Luke did with Yoda and like him she may split after having a vision and confront Kylo as he did Vader. And like Vader, Kylo may tempt her to the Dark Side after making the shocking revelation that they're related. That's my guess. I'm excited to see what they actually do. I hope it's more substantially different than ESB. Whatever the case, the trailer looks really good!
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    24,860
    One thing I will say about the trailer. John Williams is a bad man! That is one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard for a trailer.


  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    D-Town
    Posts
    1,165
    I'll be keeping my expectations extremely low for this and maybe they'll make a half-way decent movie this time and I'll like it! Glad to see JJ isn't directing this one.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,201
    TV spot trailer I think?

    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    24,860
    Stay away from the internet until you watch it...I already got spoiled an I'm pissed.


  14. #74
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Carlsbad, NM
    Posts
    1,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Stay away from the internet until you watch it...I already got spoiled an I'm pissed.
    dude that sucks, sorry to hear.


    Adopted Bronco 2016 Andy Janovich
    Adopted Bronco 2017 Justin Simmons

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    11,115
    Pretty entertaining.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •