Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    I've never seen a bad episode of Breaking Bad, tbh.
    I liked every episode except for Fly.

Feb. 7th, 2016 we won it all.
    How quickly things completely change.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    It's interesting you've seen that... I've been chastised for disliking it. I've only ever met 1 other person who disliked it.
    I HATED it, so you're not alone
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

^I cannot freakin' wait!!!

Sooooo...I totally think they are trying really, really hard to fake us out.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Sooooo...I totally think they are trying really, really hard to fake us out.
    what do you mean?!

Quote Originally Posted by JT24Champ View Post
    what do you mean?!
    The whole "oh Kylo and Rey are teaming up" thing. If you look at that scene, Kylo's got embers falling around him, there's a red tint, it looks like he's got a fire going near him. Rey on the other hand appears to be in the same caves she's been training with Luke in. When she says "I just want someone to show me my place in all of this" it's made to look like she's talking to Kylo, I actually think she's begging Luke (who is scared out of his mind) to still train her despite the fact that he's terrified of her "raw power" that he wasn't scared enough the first time he saw it (Ben/Kylo)

They are trying to convince us that either Rey goes dark or Ren comes back light (which I think he will come back light, but not with that scene) and it's just a fake out to throw us off.

Like Luke said "This won't go...like you think it will" or something along those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    The whole "oh Kylo and Rey are teaming up" thing. If you look at that scene, Kylo's got embers falling around him, there's a red tint, it looks like he's got a fire going near him. Rey on the other hand appears to be in the same caves she's been training with Luke in. When she says "I just want someone to show me my place in all of this" it's made to look like she's talking to Kylo, I actually think she's begging Luke (who is scared out of his mind) to still train her despite the fact that he's terrified of her "raw power" that he wasn't scared enough the first time he saw it (Ben/Kylo)

They are trying to convince us that either Rey goes dark or Ren comes back light (which I think he will come back light, but not with that scene) and it's just a fake out to throw us off.

Like Luke said "This won't go...like you think it will" or something along those lines.
    I agree that the scene is with Luke but they are heavily implying that Kylo is also offering to show her another way in a later scene. This is the 2nd chapter of the trilogy like the 2nd act of a play where it all goes to hell and I think they will be following Empire Strikes Back to some degree; the resistance fleet and base looks like they're under heavy attack by ships and walkers just like the Hoth rebel base, Rey is training with Luke like Luke did with Yoda and like him she may split after having a vision and confront Kylo as he did Vader. And like Vader, Kylo may tempt her to the Dark Side after making the shocking revelation that they're related. That's my guess. I'm excited to see what they actually do. I hope it's more substantially different than ESB. Whatever the case, the trailer looks really good!

One thing I will say about the trailer. John Williams is a bad man! That is one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard for a trailer.

I'll be keeping my expectations extremely low for this and maybe they'll make a half-way decent movie this time and I'll like it! Glad to see JJ isn't directing this one.

TV spot trailer I think?