Kirk Cousins Shoves Volunteer Official at Charity Flag Football Game

http://deadspin.com/kirk-cousins-sho...ium=socialflow

Fox Sports is also covering it

By no means is it the worse shove in the world or the worse thing in the world. That said---

Reeeely. At a flag football charity match.

COME ON MAN!

CHILDREN ARE THE RAINBOW OF LIFE
    GRANDCHILDREN ARE THE POT OF GOLD

I have not been impressed with Cousins recently. That chip on his shoulder has gotten way too big.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    I have not been impressed with Cousins recently. That chip on his shoulder has gotten way too big.

Yeah all I see is 'back up' when I watch him play and that's all Washington, or any team that signs him to a franchise QB contract, will get.

He/his team hasn't beaten a team with a winning record since he's been the starter their.

lol that dude is a fiery competitor no matter what kind of game he is playing in, there is a part of me that respects that even though he needs to chill a little bit.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    lol that dude is a fiery competitor no matter what kind of game he is playing in, there is a part of me that respects that even though he needs to chill a little bit.
    I get the fiery part, but really pushing an official let alone a guy that looks to be half your size and over a Charity football game. Thats too much for me.

CHILDREN ARE THE RAINBOW OF LIFE
    GRANDCHILDREN ARE THE POT OF GOLD