A Thread Seems to Have Disappeared....

Something about "the witch is dead"....

I wonder where it went....

Sam - any idea what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post

lol You aint the only one who saw it.Now its a giant conspiracy that everyone's involved it except the sane people
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post

Yeah I deleted it.

With 4 minutes left up by more than two touchdowns who would of thunk the falcons would lose control of the outcome to that extent but anyway it was just for fun and here's the pic again. Can't say it wasn't a funny meme at the time.

Congratulations Main, you seem to be in very small company as a pats fan with class!

Your team won a good game but was it more of a win by the pats or a loss by the falcons?

BB is pretty much the best coach of all time and Tommy tantrum is lucky to play for him however with that said I still believe it was more due to a falcons choke job but anyway and again congratulations.

You were calling me out in here but let me just ask you this, where were you and all the rest of the pats fans with the patriots were down 28 to 9?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    You were calling me out in here but let me just ask you this, where were you and all the rest of the pats fans with the patriots were down 28 to 9?
    Sorry I was at the game.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Sorry I was at the game.
    Sure

Sorry I was at the game.
    Yea sure you were... And I'm a rich oil mogul...

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Yea sure you were... And I'm a rich oil mogul...
    You can believe what you want, but I just got back from the greatest game in NFL history. BTW, how'd your weekend go?

You can believe what you want, but I just got back from the greatest game in NFL history. BTW, how'd your weekend go?
    I'm sure his weekend was great, he could care less if your pats were set up to win.

You know what, I was at the game too...maybe we sat next to each other...

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    You know what, I was at the game too...maybe we sat next to each other...
    Well, if so, you would have seen me jump up and down when james white scored the game winner. I was in the end zone where that happened - Section 138.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Yeah I deleted it.

With 4 minutes left up by more than two touchdowns who would of thunk the falcons would lose control of the outcome to that extent but anyway it was just for fun and here's the pic again. Can't say it wasn't a funny meme at the time.

Congratulations Main, you seem to be in very small company as a pats fan with class!

Your team won a good game but was it more of a win by the pats or a loss by the falcons?

BB is pretty much the best coach of all time and Tommy tantrum is lucky to play for him however with that said I still believe it was more due to a falcons choke job but anyway and again congratulations.
    oh so you offer congratulations to the patriots fans but claim the game was rigged?

by the way, the chargers lost multiple games this year alone in the same way the falcons lost the SB. how come you were not saying the same things about those games? and if i were to claim they were rigged like you and others are the SB? LOL i would have got lit up like a christmas tree here in smack and rightfully so!

heck the game where the chargers came back to beat the falcons was similar to the SB comeback, even went to OT. just wasn't a 25 point comeback, but then again rivers isn't brady and mike mccoy damn sure isn't BB.

wake up dude.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

I was at the arm wrestling regional championship.

Well, if so, you would have seen me jump up and down when james white scored the game winner. I was in the end zone where that happened - Section 138.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    oh so you offer congratulations to the patriots fans but claim the game was rigged?

by the way, the chargers lost multiple games this year alone in the same way the falcons lost the SB. how come you were not saying the same things about those games? and if i were to claim they were rigged like you and others are the SB? LOL i would have got lit up like a christmas tree here in smack and rightfully so!

heck the game where the chargers came back to beat the falcons was similar to the SB comeback, even went to OT. just wasn't a 25 point comeback, but then again rivers isn't brady and mike mccoy damn sure isn't BB.

wake up dude.

Look at you trying to throw the chargers in here. Nobody cares about them Barph.