Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post

Look at you trying to throw the chargers in here. Nobody cares about them Barph.
    i'm trying to show you how idiotic your rigged claim is, so far it's not working. but i'll try again, you are telling me all those games the chargers choked in, they were rigged too right? or just the one choke the pats benefited from in the SB?

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i'm trying to show you how idiotic your rigged claim is, so far it's not working. but i'll try again, you are telling me all those games the chargers choked in, they were rigged too right? or just the one choke the pats benefited from in the SB?
    Baph, I am not saying league OFFICIALS rig the game. I'm saying anybody that was involved with any football team is a part of the league (therefore it is a league issue) and any one of those guys could have had an alternate agenda.

Why don't you stop trying to play professor all the time and listen to what people are actually saying.

to whoever negged me, hell no i won't give it a rest. i'm not breaking any rules am i? or would it be okay if i went along with the others and claimed the NFL was a rigged sport, would that be alright with you? could i then proceed with my opinions?

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Baph, I am not saying league OFFICIALS rig the game. I'm saying anybody that was involved with any football team is a part of the league (therefore it is a league issue) and any one of those guys could have had an alternate agenda.

Why don't you stop trying to play professor all the time and listen to what people are actually saying.
    i have been reading and maybe you are not reading what i am saying. what i am saying is this.......you see the underlined? that could be said for literally every single NFL game that has ever been played.

that's why i take issue with picking and choosing what games are rigged and what games are not. if one of them is rigged, potentially all of them are. if i were to honestly believe an NFL game is rigged, i'm out of here because what's the point?

you can't simply watch a game and see a questionable play call or a ref call that was missed and just claim it was rigged because of that. you can make that claim about lot of games and i have a problem with that.

by the way, in my mind i'm defending the legitimacy of your teams SB rings as well as the pats or any other teams SB victory. i'm defending the integrity of the sport and i do realize that there are possibly some bad apples that might have bad intentions but that goes for every team and every game as well.

to whoever negged me, hell no i won't give it a rest. i'm not breaking any rules am i? or would it be okay if i went along with the others and claimed the NFL was a rigged sport, would that be alright with you? could i then proceed with my opinions?
    If you were breaking rules you'd get infractions...You don't need to be breaking a rule to get a neg. Following a person from thread to thread and picking a fight with him...I could see how that is neg worthy...Can't you? You can sure share your opinion, but you've already been sharing it in the thread it belongs in...This is unrelated and you try and drag the debate into this thread...
    Last edited by Freyaka; 02-07-2017 at 10:21 AM.

You were calling me out in here but let me just ask you this, where were you and all the rest of the pats fans with the patriots were down 28 to 9?
    Realizing this sounds pretty hollow, I would have showed up if the Pats had lost - at least I hope I would have.

I didn't write on any forum during the game, but did check in on a few throughout the game. Probably burning off nervous energy.

Anyway, i started this post as a good natured razzing - I wasn't trying to be caustic.

I'm sure his weekend was great, he could care less if your pats were set up to win.
    So he does care some then?

And sweet deleted thread lol. I bet you were beyond mad when they came back and win it. Lmao!

oh so you offer congratulations to the patriots fans but claim the game was rigged?

by the way, the chargers lost multiple games this year alone in the same way the falcons lost the SB. how come you were not saying the same things about those games? and if i were to claim they were rigged like you and others are the SB? LOL i would have got lit up like a christmas tree here in smack and rightfully so!

heck the game where the chargers came back to beat the falcons was similar to the SB comeback, even went to OT. just wasn't a 25 point comeback, but then again rivers isn't brady and mike mccoy damn sure isn't BB.

wake up dude.
    Baph is spot on here. Samantha_Z is the epitome of a Hater. If it were the Doncos that did this in the Superbowl, you think that little girl would be spewing the same garbage he is now? Lmao hell to the NO.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Baph is spot on here. Samantha_Z is the epitome of a Hater. If it were the Doncos that did this in the Superbowl, you think that little girl would be spewing the same garbage he is now? Lmao hell to the NO.
    No the epitome of hater is you and your sister pattie fans that visit this forum. You come here to celebrate Denver losing to other teams or patties beating other teams. Don't get me wrong, hang around! Its entertaining! But don't be the kettle calling the pot black.

And Bronco fans enough with the rigged argument. That was just the ultimate choke of the century. Hell even if it was "rigged", they all did a dang good acting job, deserve Oscars all around and we were entertained none the less

Quote Originally Posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
    No the epitome of hater is you and your sister pattie fans that visit this forum. You come here to celebrate Denver losing to other teams or patties beating other teams. Don't get me wrong, hang around! Its entertaining! But don't be the kettle calling the pot black.

And Bronco fans enough with the rigged argument. That was just the ultimate choke of the century. Hell even if it was "rigged", they all did a dang good acting job, deserve Oscars all around and we were entertained none the less
    Why would I hate a team that has 2 less rings than mine? Like I've said a few times now, the main reason I'm here is because of the smack section. I've yet to see another team's forum that has one. If you can find one on the Steelers, Colts, Cowboys, Bills, Dolphins or Jets forums, let me know and I'll probably frequent those more often. Because those are my most hated teams.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Why would I hate a team that has 2 less rings than mine?
    It's a good question, obviously you have enough animosity towards us that you feel the need to constantly post here (more than a lot of our regular posters.)

Seems like you are jealous of a team with a storied history that earned their victories rather than stealing them or having them given to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post

Seems like you are jealous of a team with a storied history that earned their victories rather than stealing them or having them given to them.
    Like vaseline violations?

what "storied history?" Prior to 1997, Denver was nothing. No super bowls. zero. nada.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Sorry I was at the game.
    Was it the Lawyer you The federal judge you or the Scientist you?
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Like vaseline violations?

what "storied history?" Prior to 1997, Denver was nothing. No super bowls. zero. nada.
    Nothing but the Patriots daddy and 4 time afc champions lol
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

They were rigged by the Chargers trading for Rivers! lol