Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    It's a good question, obviously you have enough animosity towards us that you feel the need to constantly post here (more than a lot of our regular posters.)

Seems like you are jealous of a team with a storied history that earned their victories rather than stealing them or having them given to them.
    So cheating the salary cup in the late 90's was "earning" your victories? And Peyton cheated last year with HGH. Looks like all 3 of your SB's have asterisks.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Like vaseline violations?

what "storied history?" Prior to 1997, Denver was nothing. No super bowls. zero. nada.
    I don't know what this hooligan is talking about either lol.

And yes, can't forget about the Vaseline lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Nothing but the Patriots daddy and 4 time afc champions lol
    Well, "daddy" seems to have take backseat to junior. 5 >3

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Was it the Lawyer you The federal judge you or the Scientist you?
    Don't care if you believe me or not. I enjoyed the game.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Like vaseline violations?

what "storied history?" Prior to 1997, Denver was nothing. No super bowls. zero. nada.
    It warms my heart that in the last 30 years the best you can come up with to "taint" my team is that we rubbed some vaseline on our players (and it got rubbed off before the game, we got our wrist slapped) and we deferred some payments I don't think you have a firm grasp on just how weak of an argument it is. Most of us roll our eyes and laugh at the fact that you feel like bringing up something from DECADES ago as if it means a dang thing now.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    So cheating the salary cup in the late 90's was "earning" your victories? And Peyton cheated last year with HGH. Looks like all 3 of your SB's have asterisks.
    Lol....keep trying kiddo...

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Realizing this sounds pretty hollow, I would have showed up if the Pats had lost - at least I hope I would have.

I didn't write on any forum during the game, but did check in on a few throughout the game. Probably burning off nervous energy.

Anyway, i started this post as a good natured razzing - I wasn't trying to be caustic.
    It's fine bud, I think I may had actually jinxed the pats with that thread. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Yeah I deleted it.

With 4 minutes left up by more than two touchdowns who would of thunk the falcons would lose control of the outcome to that extent but anyway it was just for fun and here's the pic again. Can't say it wasn't a funny meme at the time.

Congratulations Main, you seem to be in very small company as a pats fan with class!

Your team won a good game but was it more of a win by the pats or a loss by the falcons?

BB is pretty much the best coach of all time and Tommy tantrum is lucky to play for him however with that said I still believe it was more due to a falcons choke job but anyway and again congratulations.

Oh it is defiantly due to the biggest choke job in not only SB history, but playoff history as well! Matter of fact , this is the second consecutive and 3rd overall SB title literally giftwrapped for them. Fist was the Rams giving one away, the Seattle coaching debacle, now this Falcon Fiasco!
    oh YEAH?

Quote Originally Posted by Axemaster View Post
    A typical pick and choose response from a pick and choose fan that has a selective pick and choose memory only when they win.
    Yeah, ahh duh.

Oh it is defiantly due to the biggest choke job in not only SB history, but playoff history as well! Matter of fact , this is the second consecutive and 3rd overall SB title literally giftwrapped for them. Fist was the Rams giving one away, the Seattle coaching debacle, now this Falcon Fiasco!
    How did the rams give it away?

Or maybe its the patriots took it.

Can newton and Brett carve gifted Denver a couple rings. Atlanta never had a chance in 98

The Patriots came back from being down 28 to 3 and it's because the Falcons choked? Ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by hardwork View Post
    The Patriots came back from being down 28 to 3 and it's because the Falcons choked? Ha ha
    Yes, the Falcons choked.

You must have missed the game or turned it off before half time to go play outside, didn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Yes, the Falcons choked.

You must have missed the game or turned it off before half time to go play outside, didn't you?
    IMO Kyle Shanahan became very arrogant, he should've just kicke the dang field-goal
    Also Matt Ryan the so-called MVP should not have dropped back and taken the sack out of field-goal range but yeah there is no doubt that they did show but I'm only sorry that they did so against patriots and not some other team.