Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I guess class isn't a big thing for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    You justified Kraft's whining on the national stage. I say he wasn't being classy, and you seem fine with it. In fact, you justified it.

Hmmmm......this is a smack thread (or so I thought), with Pats fans mocking us at every turn. I guess I find it odd that you are contradicting me when they keep making fun of us. Your call dude.

You justified Kraft's whining on the national stage. I say he wasn't being classy, and you seem fine with it. In fact, you justified it.

Hmmmm......this is a smack thread (or so I thought), with Pats fans mocking us at every turn. I guess I find it odd that you are contradicting me when they keep making fun of us. Your call dude.
    speaking of whining......

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

No one outside the media and the North east will ever consider the Patriots / Coaches or Organization as classy or the 'greatest'.

Not when this was the first Super Bowl without an asterisk. Way too obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    speaking of whining......
    But I am a nobody posting in a goofy thread.....he whined about it for the world to see. But hey, if a successful billionaire can cry about justice not being served, and that basically vindication represents the idea that, even when you are wrong, you should get your revenge.....who am I to say.

Then again, owners are always right.....they may even move a team in spite of what fans think. Could be any team....maybe even one of our teams.
    Last edited by CanDB; 02-06-2017 at 11:54 AM.

I don't really care. They won and he feels this is vindication.

Had they lost we'd probably all be he laughing at them for (what appeared) their meltdown.

It's their moment, let 'em have it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Actually this is getting to be routine....
    Nice.......a perfect example of "no class".Nice.......a perfect example of "no class".
    I guess class isn't a big thing for you.

That's an interesting responses from someone who places such a high value on class.

And before you go and reinterpret my words to suit your point... oh wait, my mistake... you just did that, didn't you.

I justified nothing. I said, "They won and he feels this is vindication." There is no moral judgement there at all, purely an objective perspective based on what has happened this year with his team. I simply choose not to dwell on it because I honestly do not care. I've never met Robert Kraft and don't think I ever will. What he does or does not do has little to nothing to do with my life so I choose not to be moved by it.

Lighten up.

That's an interesting responses from someone who places such a high value on class.

And before you go and reinterpret my words to suit your point... oh wait, my mistake... you just did that, didn't you.

I justified nothing. I said, "They won and he feels this is vindication." There is no moral judgement there at all, purely an objective perspective based on what has happened this year with his team. I simply choose not to dwell on it because I honestly do not care. I've never met Robert Kraft and don't think I ever will. What he does or does not do has little to nothing to do with my life so I choose not to be moved by it.

Lighten up.
    I do put a premium on "class", but I highly doubt what we say in smack qualifies. In fact, smack is a different form of speech from my experience. Class goes out the window typically. It is meant to be fun, weird at times, and sometimes unruly.

Not sure why you would want to take time to respond to a fellow Bronco in a smack thread, in favour of The Pats. Then a Pats fan responded to your message, sticking to those of us who are not Pats fans. Hmmmmm

You can lighten up too.....this is smack. I don't really believe it's the place for extremely objective discussion. And why on earth should I be all about: "it's their moment, let 'em have it"???? Using that mindset, it appears we have spent a lot of precious time in this forum being difficult on one another. I suppose I should be proclaiming that Brady is the GOAT, and Belichick is a genius, and The Pats have no asterisks if we are being fair to them. But wait, I am quite sure I have read those comments in this forum many, many times.....and believe me, our rivals need little prompting.

No Ras.....this is smack. I think you know the differences between forums.

BTW.....did not go through the threads in entirety, but did you post (and if so) were you objective in such "Honorable" Threads such as:

Keep Embarrassing Yourselves New England

OR

Stupid Things P*t's Fans Say****

Yah.....maybe you should lighten up.
    Last edited by CanDB; 02-06-2017 at 01:57 PM.

One more thing Ras....here's how the smack forum is described:

"Mix it up with fans from lesser (oops -- other) teams in here. Not for the easily offended..."

Just to keep things in some sort of perspective. I think "fans from lesser (oops -- other) teams" sort of explains why I took aim. In fact, I had thought about posting in a regular forum, but thought this would be more interesting.....expecting full well to get kickback from Pats fans.
    Last edited by CanDB; 02-06-2017 at 02:10 PM.

You crack me up Can. I must have struck a nerve. Sorry about that.

You can have your thread back.

You crack me up Can. I must have struck a nerve. Sorry about that.

You can have your thread back.
    If that was sarcasm, or some kind of play on words.....that's smack. Now we are playing by the rules.

Lets carry on........

Lighten up.

No offense, both of you kinda need to lighten up...

Or not, I mean this is smack so go for a no holds barred cage match, but some of the responses in this thread going both ways have me as a 3rd party observer just over here scratching my head...

Kraft made no allusion to deflategate - just said it was a hard 12 months, including brady's mom having cancer.
    This is what I remember. What whining?

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    did you expect anything less? you guys have been talking smack to the pats fans relentlessly for how long now? of course they're going to come back and rub it in your faces.
    Exactly. Doesn't make it fun, but...

I don't really care. They won and he feels this is vindication.

Had they lost we'd probably all be he laughing at them for (what appeared) their meltdown.

It's their moment, let 'em have it.
    There would be a party.

Nice.......a perfect example of "no class".
    I do put a premium on "class", but I highly doubt what we say in smack qualifies. In fact, smack is a different form of speech from my experience. Class goes out the window typically. It is meant to be fun, weird at times, and sometimes unruly.

Not sure why you would want to take time to respond to a fellow Bronco in a smack thread, in favour of The Pats. Then a Pats fan responded to your message, sticking to those of us who are not Pats fans. Hmmmmm

You can lighten up too.....this is smack. I don't really believe it's the place for extremely objective discussion. And why on earth should I be all about: "it's their moment, let 'em have it"???? Using that mindset, it appears we have spent a lot of precious time in this forum being difficult on one another. I suppose I should be proclaiming that Brady is the GOAT, and Belichick is a genius, and The Pats have no asterisks if we are being fair to them. But wait, I am quite sure I have read those comments in this forum many, many times.....and believe me, our rivals need little prompting.

No Ras.....this is smack. I think you know the differences between forums.

BTW.....did not go through the threads in entirety, but did you post (and if so) were you objective in such "Honorable" Threads such as:

Keep Embarrassing Yourselves New England

OR

Stupid Things P*t's Fans Say****

Yah.....maybe you should lighten up.
    If class goes out the window in Smack. why did you bring it up? Confused on this one.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post

If class goes out the window in Smack. why did you bring it up? Confused on this one.
    Pretty much anything goes in smack. I too was confused.....by Rastic's initial response, given it is a smack thread. There are two sides to this.
    Last edited by CanDB; 02-06-2017 at 03:07 PM.

Kraft made no allusion to deflategate - just said it was a hard 12 months, including brady's mom having cancer.
    I feel for Brady and his mother.....but this was more about deflate-gate and you know it.

Look, Can's not the only one that picked up on it

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/n...k-brady-020517

He was subtle about it, but it sure as hell was there...

“Two years ago we won our fourth Super Bowl down in Arizona and I told our fans that was the sweetest one of all. But a lot has transpired during the last two years, and I don’t think that needs any explanation. But I want to say to our fans, our brilliant coaching staff our amazing players who were so spectacular: This is unequivocally the sweetest.