Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 167
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    9,705
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningAces View Post
    The better team won the game, atlanta was only ahead because of mistakes by the patriots. The almighty falcons managed only 21 points on offense. Coincidently the pats two biggest comeback wins where against the leagues best offenses 2013 denver, 2016 falcons.
    The patriots also played a game they lost but with 7minutes left in the third, trailing 31-3 they tied it up 31-31 with 7 or so minutes left. Of course they lost, this was against another strong opponent. The 2012 nfc champs.
    You can't say that with a straight face can you? Wasn't it mistakes that put the game within reach for the Patriots?

    If Ryan doesn't fumble, if they manage the clock better and get the three points and force the Patriots to drive he field ahead by two possessions the game may have ended much different.

    Mistakes are part of the game of which neither team was immune.

    You won mostly because of Atlanta's mistakes. And that often determines who wins.
    Last edited by Rastic; 02-06-2017 at 08:02 PM.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,620
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I know The Pats are pumped, as would I be, but the devastation of a loss like that runs deep.
    Yes, apparently broncos fans are devastated.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    24,500
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Truth is pal, I can not imagine if it had been our Broncos, or if it was another team sport, and my team caved like that. I know The Pats are pumped, as would I be, but the devastation of a loss like that runs deep.
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Yes, apparently broncos fans are devastated.
    I think I just gave in a little.....but you could not hold back. Back to the theme.....no class dude!

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    183
    Patriots also become as vegas would say "the best bet" in nfl history by surpassing the 1989 49ers for a single season covering the spread, patriots 16-3 ats. Making the the best bet

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    183
    We now add atlanta to the list of sorry teams we played this year

    Just joking

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    791
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Yes, apparently broncos fans are devastated.
    We were looking forward to laughing at you Bronco haters, but no sleep lost or feelings hurt over another team choking. Looks more like a personal feud between you and 1 Bronco fan in particular that has you confused.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    152
    Grasping at straws. Whatever makes you feel better about the pats win. I'm not happy either but I'm done being bitter and denying the greatness that is the new england patriots.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    24,500
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...l-bad-(photos)

    So I borrowed this thread from another forum......if factual, it shows how classless The Pats really are, with Pats' DC wearing a shirt with Goodell on it, looking like a clown. If this be totally accurate (please correct me if not), he should be royally fined. And worse, how is it no one on the plane would have told him to reconsider once they got off the plane?

    As mentioned, I am not a fan of The Commish, but this is not only classless, but insubordination. This guy is a DC, and The Commissioner job runs the show. And just because you think he hosed you, it is the ruling that won out. That's the real game Pats.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,620
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...l-bad-(photos)

    So I borrowed this thread from another forum......if factual, it shows how classless The Pats really are, with Pats' DC wearing a shirt with Goodell on it, looking like a clown. If this be totally accurate (please correct me if not), he should be royally fined. And worse, how is it no one on the plane would have told him to reconsider once they got off the plane?

    As mentioned, I am not a fan of The Commish, but this is not only classless, but insubordination. This guy is a DC, and The Commissioner job runs the show. And just because you think he hosed you, it is the ruling that won out. That's the real game Pats.
    Excuse me, matt patricia works for the patriots, not the commissioner. Therefore it's not insubordination. And i am sure patricia will gladly pay the fine.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,879
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Excuse me, matt patricia works for the patriots, not the commissioner. Therefore it's not insubordination. And i am sure patricia will gladly pay the fine.
    So being classy only matters if your direct superior is involved?


  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    So being classy only matters if your direct superior is involved?
    You're not making any sense. "Insubordination" and "classy" are two different things. Was Patricia not being classy? Sure, he's rubbing it into Goodell, who frankly deserved it. Was it insubordination? No.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,620
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomFan View Post
    Grasping at straws. Whatever makes you feel better about the pats win. I'm not happy either but I'm done being bitter and denying the greatness that is the new england patriots.
    It's one thing after another with these broncos fans. If the pats win, they weren't being "classy" about it.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,879
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You're not making any sense. "Insubordination" and "classy" are two different things. Was Patricia not being classy? Sure, he's rubbing it into Goodell, who frankly deserved it. Was it insubordination? No.
    Was it a class gesture for someone who just won the superbowl? Nope... It was a total Boston move...The epitome of low class...


  14. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Was it a class gesture for someone who just won the superbowl? Nope... It was a total Boston move...The epitome of low class...
    It was completely classes, especially from someone who is in a position of authority setting an example for the kids but these pansy fans will try to justify it.

    But how can you blame them when the same example was most likely set for them growing up, you know coming from Boston and everything.

    One of the worst things about Patricia is that he supposed to be an NFL coordinator/coach, so why then doesn't he get his body in shape and lead his players by example. He's young enough. LOL

    My head football coach (coach Maddox at ACC) was always running laps, lifting weights and participating in certain drills with us as well as constant study in his 14 hour days!

    There are great men out there that lead by example that you can't help but love and then there's children like Matt Patricia. Patricia is an idiot.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    16,683
    OMG, you should have heard one of the announcers during the parade...she said, everyone hates us because Tom Brady is just so perfect. He does everything so perfectly. He has the perfect diet. He has the perfect wife. He plays perfectly. He's just so perfect. That's why they hate us.

    Um no. We hate you because you say crap like that. Brady isn't perfect. Jeez. Get off it lady. If he was so perfect, he wouldn't have lost two SB's to the Giants. If he were so perfect, he wouldn't have lost 2 AFCCG's games to the Broncos. If he were so perfect, he wouldn't have lost an AFCCG to Peyton Manning and the Colts.

    We hate you because you think he's perfect when he isn't. We hate you because you say this garbage. We hate you because your fanbase are insufferable and arrogant and entitled. And you're classless. OMG, I need to go puke now after hearing that crap.

    I believe Brady is the GOAT but when I hear crap like I immediately get reminded of why I hate the Pats and their fans and their media. Sickening.
    Last edited by broncoslover115; 02-07-2017 at 08:40 AM.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •