Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
Results 136 to 142 of 142
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,466

    Cool

    Well the puter illiterate cowboy has finally figured out how to use his phone. Here come the negs.... ��������
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Well the puter illiterate cowboy has finally figured out how to use his phone. Here come the negs.... ��������
    That's a joke btw...
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    13,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Well the puter illiterate cowboy has finally figured out how to use his phone. Here come the negs.... ��������
    Glad you got it working!!

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,466
    Not a big deal really, just an fyi...
    When posting a new thread and I go to use the boards smilies, if I want to view more I it get this pop up.

    I get this when in full/desktop.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    13,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Not a big deal really, just an fyi...
    When posting a new thread and I go to use the boards smilies, if I want to view more I it get this pop up.

    I get this when in full/desktop.
    Yep, smilies are designed to open in a popup window where you select what smilie you want and it then inserts it on the originating page so it isn't designed to work on mobile.

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    13,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Today's sudden issue.... Can't view cafe thread. Get a popup that says page isn't working however I can see it on the a thing goes page and that Vinny made the last comment........wth???.?
    Hmm, just check on my mobile and it's working fine. Maybe a glitch? Bits and bytes... can you really trust them?

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Hmm, just check on my mobile and it's working fine. Maybe a glitch? Bits and bytes... can you really trust them?
    No you cannot. I did obviously get the cafe to open.... And no I have no idea what I did to get it to open....lol
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •