Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

difficulties today

The font on the page is smaller. Along with that is that the symbols for cp and report do not appear in the name box unless the cursor is run across it. When clicking on cp, the box doesn't appear. Right click on cp will open it on another screen. There were also some problems when trying to reply to a post. The reply box didn't supply the entire quote.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Thanks for the note, Sam.

It does appear that some changes have been made to the site. So, if it's any consolation, you are not alone.

We'll be sure to pass along this report to the tech team. Hopefully this will be sorted out soon with some improvements.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post

It does appear that some changes have been made to the site. So, if it's any consolation, you are not alone.

We'll be sure to pass along this report to the tech team. Hopefully this will be sorted out soon with some improvements.
    Thanks, Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post

It won't let me add on to my previous post. I also just noticed that post numbers aren't shown here either.

Do you think the tech team can get it back to the way it was before?

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    It won't let me add on to my previous post. I also just noticed that post numbers aren't shown here either.

Do you think the tech team can get it back to the way it was before?
    Looks like everything is back to normal? I don't know about the font size. If I can read it without a magnifying glass, I usually don't pay attention.

I know I've seen some members of the tech team on this week. As Rastic said, we'll check with them and see what's going on.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Rastic said something about refreshing the page, so I did. Now mine is broken, too. I blame Rastic.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

difficulties today
    Yea, and the Patriots won so there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Rastic said something about refreshing the page, so I did. Now mine is broken, too. I blame Rastic.

From the looks of things on my end what ever changes were made have been undone. Icons, CP message box, etc., all seem to be working correctly again and the font has gone back to its original size.

The site won't let me edit my comments, and doesn't show my Post until I refresh the page. It also didn't put the quote in italics when I Posted with the "Reply With Quote".

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    The site won't let me edit my comments, and doesn't show my Post until I refresh the page. It also didn't put the quote in italics when I Posted with the "Reply With Quote".
    Things are working for me.

The only suggestions I have are to refresh the page (if it broke it for me, maybe it'll fix it for you. Like my logic? ) or log off and sign back on. It deletes the cookies.

Rastic is more techy than I am. Maybe he'll have better suggestions.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Things are working for me.

The only suggestions I have are to refresh the page (if it broke it for me, maybe it'll fix it for you. Like my logic? ) or log off and sign back on. It deletes the cookies.

Rastic is more techy than I am. Maybe he'll have better suggestions.
    I haven't seen this problems but this is the second time I've heard it today. I'm not sure what or why the problem exists (or if it's resolved for you yet or not) but I echo what Peanut said. The only catch is that logging out and back in, though it may reset any cookies, it may not affect any code or styles the pages use. If that does not fix anything try doing a forced refresh / hard refresh in your browser. Windows: ctrl + F5 Mac/Apple: Apple + R or command + R

CHILDREN ARE THE RAINBOW OF LIFE
    GRANDCHILDREN ARE THE POT OF GOLD

Back to "normal" now.

Spoke too soon. I can't edit the above post. Other problems seem to have been solved, but not that one yet.