Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean. They changed the sizing to accommodate the ads on the side. So I would think that this is the way it's going to be. I apologize if I'm misunderstanding. I haven't had any problems so I don't know what you're experiencing. There hasn't been any updates to report since the last time.
    OK. Didn't realize that. I'm good. Thanks Peanut
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    OK. Didn't realize that. I'm good. Thanks Peanut
    Are you having any other issues? I don't mind being a pest to the tech team.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Are you having any other issues? I don't mind being a pest to the tech team.
    No, just that the pages never returned to a full page.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

I have gaps when I try to quote in the Song Title game, only. Any suggestions?
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    I have gaps when I try to quote in the Song Title game, only. Any suggestions?
    Not sure yet what to say. I saw that you were have issues. We'll try to look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Not sure yet what to say. I saw that you were have issues. We'll try to look into it.
    Thanks....
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Well, I can confirm there are still problems with IE. You aren't doing anything wrong, I had the same results in IE that I did not have in other browsers.

We'll pass this along.

There seems to be some serious malware attached to the site today, didn't have a text box to type in, sometimes when I'd click it'd pop up a new page. Loaded adblock on chrome and it's working again.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    There seems to be some serious malware attached to the site today, didn't have a text box to type in, sometimes when I'd click it'd pop up a new page. Loaded adblock on chrome and it's working again.
    We'll ask the tech team to look into it though I have scanned and not found any malware to speak of.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    We'll ask the tech team to look into it though I have scanned and not found any malware to speak of.
    Who knows, could be my kids stupid Roblox again, my pc "should" be clean. It's been working perfectly normal since adblock was turned on. When I get my laptop next month, the kiddos won't be allowed to touch it.

Well, still having issues with the scroll on the mouse. I cannot pin it down but there seems to be some relation to opening a thread and click back to the previous page but even that is inconsistent.

It does seem limited to chrome and I am not sure if multiple tabs are an issue or not.

I think that they've fixed the auto-resize on images to the message window, but it doesn't seem to apply to images nested inside of a table as I just discovered here:

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...99#post5594699
    Superbowl 50 MVP defeats 2015 League MVP, Feb. 7th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by LynchMobster View Post
    I think that they've fixed the auto-resize on images to the message window, but it doesn't seem to apply to images nested inside of a table as I just discovered here:

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...99#post5594699
    I'm not sure what is or is not working for you with the link you provided. I opened each image in a new tab and they are all the same size as what is displayed in the table in the original post.

Edit: Ok, I do see something if the browser window is >1100px and <1270px.

Maybe there could be a better way to display this by making a compromise, I don't know, but tabular data is for data presentation not visual presentation. E.g., the images aren't scaled because that is not what a table is generally used for. Since this is a forum with limitations of BB code, maybe the tech team can make the table, row, and cell dimensions responsive, but I cannot promise anything.

We can pass it on.

The resolution on my old Ultrabook. Win 10 OS, is set at 1366 x 768.
    In Tablet Mode and Desktop Mode, I can see LM's quadragif fine,

However on my S7, Nougat OS, in regular mobile view, Dany and Olenna are cut in half.
    When I request Desktop Site, the full quadragif is in view.

Not sure if this helps but that's how I see it.

May God Bless All The Men And Women Of Our Armed Forces, Past and Present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html

My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe.