X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Saddletramp
    Captain
    • Nov 2005

Well the puter illiterate cowboy has finally figured out how to use his phone. Here come the negs.... ��������
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Saddletramp
      Captain
      • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
      Well the puter illiterate cowboy has finally figured out how to use his phone. Here come the negs.... ��������
      That's a joke btw...
      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Rastic
        Modulated
        • Oct 2013

Glad you got it working!!

Comment

• Saddletramp
          Captain
          • Nov 2005

Not a big deal really, just an fyi...
          When posting a new thread and I go to use the boards smilies, if I want to view more I it get this pop up.

I get this when in full/desktop.
          Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Rastic
            Modulated
            • Oct 2013

Not a big deal really, just an fyi...
            When posting a new thread and I go to use the boards smilies, if I want to view more I it get this pop up.

I get this when in full/desktop.
            Yep, smilies are designed to open in a popup window where you select what smilie you want and it then inserts it on the originating page so it isn't designed to work on mobile.

Comment

• Rastic
              Modulated
              • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Saddletramp
              Today's sudden issue.... Can't view cafe thread. Get a popup that says page isn't working however I can see it on the a thing goes page and that Vinny made the last comment........wth???.?
              Hmm, just check on my mobile and it's working fine. Maybe a glitch? Bits and bytes... can you really trust them?

Comment

• Saddletramp
                Captain
                • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                Hmm, just check on my mobile and it's working fine. Maybe a glitch? Bits and bytes... can you really trust them?
                No you cannot. I did obviously get the cafe to open.... And no I have no idea what I did to get it to open....lol
                Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Capt. Jack
                  Football Immortal
                  • Oct 2010

I was wondering why when I subscribe to a thread to get instant notification, I don't get any notifications?
                  I used to get instant notification to my email but now I haven't been getting any and I checked my spam box and it's not in there either kind of strange.

Comment

• Peanut
                    ModNut
                    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                    I was wondering why when I subscribe to a thread to get instant notification, I don't get any notifications?
                    I used to get instant notification to my email but now I haven't been getting any and I checked my spam box and it's not in there either kind of strange.
                    The mods have noticed a glitch with email notifications. We're trying a few things before we contact the tech team.

Thanks for letting us know and for your patience.
                    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Capt. Jack
                      Football Immortal
                      • Oct 2010

You guys are the BEST!!!
                      Thank you

Comment

• Peanut
                        ModNut
                        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                        You guys are the BEST!!!
                        Thank you
                        I just checked again and all the settings are correct. We had a similar situation a few years ago so I tried the same solution. I'll see if that worked.
                        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Working...
                        X