Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
Results 136 to 146 of 146
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,836

    Cool

    Well the puter illiterate cowboy has finally figured out how to use his phone. Here come the negs.... ��������
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg[/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Well the puter illiterate cowboy has finally figured out how to use his phone. Here come the negs.... ��������
    That's a joke btw...
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg[/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    13,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Well the puter illiterate cowboy has finally figured out how to use his phone. Here come the negs.... ��������
    Glad you got it working!!

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,836
    Not a big deal really, just an fyi...
    When posting a new thread and I go to use the boards smilies, if I want to view more I it get this pop up.

    I get this when in full/desktop.
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg[/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    13,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Not a big deal really, just an fyi...
    When posting a new thread and I go to use the boards smilies, if I want to view more I it get this pop up.

    I get this when in full/desktop.
    Yep, smilies are designed to open in a popup window where you select what smilie you want and it then inserts it on the originating page so it isn't designed to work on mobile.

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    13,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Today's sudden issue.... Can't view cafe thread. Get a popup that says page isn't working however I can see it on the a thing goes page and that Vinny made the last comment........wth???.?
    Hmm, just check on my mobile and it's working fine. Maybe a glitch? Bits and bytes... can you really trust them?

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Hmm, just check on my mobile and it's working fine. Maybe a glitch? Bits and bytes... can you really trust them?
    No you cannot. I did obviously get the cafe to open.... And no I have no idea what I did to get it to open....lol
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg[/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

  8. #143
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Eastern Seaboard
    Posts
    3,466
    I was wondering why when I subscribe to a thread to get instant notification, I don't get any notifications?
    I used to get instant notification to my email but now I haven't been getting any and I checked my spam box and it's not in there either kind of strange.

  9. #144
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    16,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    I was wondering why when I subscribe to a thread to get instant notification, I don't get any notifications?
    I used to get instant notification to my email but now I haven't been getting any and I checked my spam box and it's not in there either kind of strange.
    The mods have noticed a glitch with email notifications. We're trying a few things before we contact the tech team.

    Thanks for letting us know and for your patience.
    Administrator


    #LupusAwarenessMonth

    #Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month - Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe

    "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

  10. #145
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Eastern Seaboard
    Posts
    3,466
    You guys are the BEST!!!
    Thank you

  11. #146
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    16,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    You guys are the BEST!!!
    Thank you
    I just checked again and all the settings are correct. We had a similar situation a few years ago so I tried the same solution. I'll see if that worked.
    Administrator


    #LupusAwarenessMonth

    #Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month - Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe

    "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •