Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
Results 211 to 225 of 225

Thread: No Controversy?

  1. #211
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Nobody's butt hurt over you pansy fan forever and I highly doubt you could beat me in anything.

    But I do question your self-esteem being that you call everybody kid and you want to arm wrestle everybody but I know it's not really arm wrestling but moreless it's thumb wrestling Mr. Brown thumb, Or should I say dumb.
    The only thing you can beat me in is getting butthurt on the internet, kiddo.

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    8,109
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    The only thing you can beat me in is getting butthurt on the internet, kiddo.
    Sure, you just work on building your self esteem up.

    Wait you mention "internet" but your the only one on here beating his little chest drooling and spouting
    "I'm bigger, I'm stronger, I'm bad". "I can beat you at thumb wrestling, I can beat you in a hotdog sucking I mean eating contest, I can beat you in a farting contest and my thumb is brown...." "I accuse others of pounding there chest online over butt hurting but I'm the thumb wrestler of the decade"...

    Did I miss anything Mr pansyfanforever?

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,470
    Yeah you missed the part where you're a middle aged man getting worked up over a stranger on the internet. And the Patriots of course. Let the butthurt flow, little fella.

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    8,109
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Yeah you missed the part where you're a middle aged man getting worked up over a stranger on the internet. And the Patriots of course. Let the butthurt flow, little fella.
    And just how are you working anybody over? Explain?
    You must be related to Barph assuming you own anything other than a bunch of crap pouring out that hole in your face.

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    And just how are you working anybody over? Explain?
    You must be related to Barph assuming you own anything other than a bunch of crap pouring out that hole in your face.
    Just look at yourself. You can't stand that I could bounce you out of your own bar. And you can't stand that the Patriots have 66.66666% more Lombardis than your team has.

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,758
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Just look at yourself. You can't stand that I could bounce you out of your own bar. And you can't stand that the Patriots have 66.66666% more Lombardis than your team has.
    Anyone watching NFL Network? Just finished watching the Doncos get smashed by the Redskins in the super bowl. Elway was really bad.

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,470
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Anyone watching NFL Network? Just finished watching the Doncos get smashed by the Redskins in the super bowl. Elway was really bad.
    Lmao yes I literally just watched that. Poor Johnny...

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    6,096
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Anyone watching NFL Network? Just finished watching the Doncos get smashed by the Redskins in the super bowl. Elway was really bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Lmao yes I literally just watched that. Poor Johnny...
    You want to know what is even funnier? the two of you on this message board at the same time of day posting in the same thread about something not related to you in way shape or form & posting just minutes apart.

    coincidence that tammy12 & pansy4ever could just happen to be here at the same time, thinking the same thing? or is it more like they are the same person...which is even more sad & pathetic than being a troll

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,470
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    You want to know what is even funnier? the two of you on this message board at the same time of day posting in the same thread about something not related to you in way shape or form & posting just minutes apart.

    coincidence that tammy12 & pansy4ever could just happen to be here at the same time, thinking the same thing? or is it more like they are the same person...which is even more sad & pathetic than being a troll
    You want to put some cash on that theory of yours, little fella? 😉

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    6,096
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    You want to put some cash on that theory of yours, little fella? ��
    don't worry grasshopper...the mods will catch up with you sooner or later

  11. #221
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,470
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    don't worry grasshopper...the mods will catch up with you sooner or later
    So you're not man enough to put some money on it?

  12. #222
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Roskilde, Denmark
    Posts
    2,405
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    3 legit ones> 5 tainted ones.
    Be fair - only 4 of their SB's are tainted!

  13. #223
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,758
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Nobody's butt hurt
    15 pages of thread suggests otherwise

  14. #224
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Larned, Kansas
    Posts
    907
    It really is getting pathetic in here...... It's like listening to children argue over who is "out" in a game of tag or a nerf war...... There isn't a single discussion in ANY thread that hasn't turned in to the same topic, over and over and over...... And to sit there and say it's just "smack"..... It's not at all. All it is is constant "trolling" from BOTH SIDES!!! Just stop already and lets get back to actual discussions. Even smack discussions are entertaining and worthwhile. This isn't........

  15. #225
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    8,109
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    15 pages of thread suggests otherwise
    Than go to another forum if that is what you believe. I'm sure there are places with like minded trolls like yourself.

    Really? You and your brethren come into our house with no other intention but to troll and insult us and then you guys have the nerv to complain when we retaliate by putting you in your place.

    Maybe the administrator should just remove this section of the forum. Perhaps then we'll be rid of you guys and your ridiculousness.

    That would actually be really sad because we can't even have a smack forum without people like you ruining it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •