Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 226

Thread: No Controversy?

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,620
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    In absolutely NO way was I doing "Loser talk". All I was doing was pointing out a fact of the matter. I even CONGRARULATED your team for winning a legit Super Bowl.
    No, you bring up "cheating scandal" and then proceed to "congratulate us." Your comments were done tongue-in-cheek. We don't need you to congratulate us.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    No, you bring up "cheating scandal" and then proceed to "congratulate us." Your comments were done tongue-in-cheek. We don't need you to congratulate us.
    You guys don't know how to comprehend, do you?

    I said you won a Super Bowl without controversy. Meaning there was no talk of cheating before, during or after both the AFC Championship and the Super Bowl anywhere.

    I congratulated you because I'm a classy guy. There's no need to be rude, bud. I'm only being nice.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,879
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    You guys don't know how to comprehend, do you?

    I said you won a Super Bowl without controversy. Meaning there was no talk of cheating before, during or after both the AFC Championship and the Super Bowl anywhere.

    I congratulated you because I'm a classy guy. There's no need to be rude, bud. I'm only being nice.
    There's no need to be rude, but that never stopped a patriots fan in the past, I can't see it stopping them now.


  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,620
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    You guys don't know how to comprehend, do you?

    I said you won a Super Bowl without controversy. Meaning there was no talk of cheating before, during or after both the AFC Championship and the Super Bowl anywhere.

    I congratulated you because I'm a classy guy. There's no need to be rude, bud. I'm only being nice.
    Obviously you can't read what you wrote.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    4
    It's asking alot of the jealous Hate-Brigade to fabricate yet another phony scandal. These things require a bit more brain-power than they can muster.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Obviously you can't read what you wrote.
    If I can't read what I write, then how am I typing? On a keyboard? ON A LAPTOP?

    You're right. I shouldn't congratulate your team because of the classless fans who will never understand what us classy people have to go through with you all.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    24,500
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    My team has 5 super bowls. Nothing you say is going to have an effect on me.
    But you come across like a loser.......they won without you dude. You did nothing.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    But you come across like a loser.......they won without you dude. You did nothing.
    Hey your being insubordinate

  9. #24
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Chicago via California
    Posts
    1,702
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    My team has 5 super bowls. Nothing you say is going to have an effect on me.
    Congratulations for following a team that just won the Super Bowl.

    I can tell you from personal experience that last year's Broncos championship
    did not add any value to my life. Sure it brought temporary superficial happiness
    but in the big scheme of things it did not make me smarter, wealthier, more attractive, etc.

    I hope you find something more meaningful to gloat about in life
    than a sports team which is all about money and ultimately doesn't
    care about you.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    791
    Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    Congratulations for following a team that just won the Super Bowl.

    I can tell you from personal experience that last year's Broncos championship
    did not add any value to my life. Sure it brought temporary superficial happiness
    but in the big scheme of things it did not make me smarter, wealthier, more attractive, etc.

    I hope you find something more meaningful to gloat about in life
    than a sports team which is all about money and ultimately doesn't
    care about you.
    That's real talk right there. It's all entertainment but some of ya'll go overboard with it. No NFL player cares about us as individuals or will spend their time insulting random people on our behalf and how well we do our jobs. Keep it witty folks but personal insults, not necessary

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Oh? Well let's see how true that is.

    You know what's really sad is in this day and age is that there is zero self-respect for a lot of people nor a lot of business ethics.

    Just look at the national football league for instance. They care nothing about their own rules and integrity nor do they give a damn about their fan base. It's all about the money and merchandise sales.

    If you look at the Atlanta Falcons, where is their fan base? They really don't have one.
    It is Team's with merchandise sales come first before integrity and that's the cold hard truth.

    They allow the pansies to get away with cheating and then they cover up for them while they squeeze in three more breaks a quarter to ram commercials down our throat's.

    They should change the name from NFL to New Englands pansies NIL/No integrity league.
    So who exactly was "covering up" deflategate or spygate? Are you crazy? Lol. You clearly don't have the slightest clue about anything. Life must be hard.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    They may as well for all the garbage they allow them to get away with, I don't think anybody would object.
    What have they gotten away with? You're just talking out of a certain body cavity of yours lol.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,465
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    In absolutely NO way was I doing "Loser talk". All I was doing was pointing out a fact of the matter. I even CONGRARULATED your team for winning a legit Super Bowl.
    You were being sarcastic. Therefore it's loser talk. Just please make it to the AFCCG next year in Foxboro, so we can send you home crying, just like the Squealers.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    It's not easy for pats fans to comprehend these things.
    Coming from the guy that thinks this SB was rigged. You have absolutely no room to talk. Did you run out of tissues yet, little fella?

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,465
    Quote Originally Posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
    That's real talk right there. It's all entertainment but some of ya'll go overboard with it. No NFL player cares about us as individuals or will spend their time insulting random people on our behalf and how well we do our jobs. Keep it witty folks but personal insults, not necessary
    Hey I thought you said that the PATRIOTS ain't winning the Superbowl???? I are confused...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •