Page 138 of 160 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2399
    Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    I'm not sure why people are convinced Watson is a starter. He has only started 17 out of 48 possible games in his career and only played in 27.
    I guess Elway sees something you don't. But Elway's decision making on OL drafting/FA have been head scratchers.

Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    Exactly. Instead he got 2 DT that will rarely make an impact.
    Eh.

Sly was 315, Crick is 280, Winn was 300.

Wolfe is a beast for his size.

Peko and Kerr are 320-330+, we got bullied in the run game. We just need guys who wont get pushed around at the LOS. Yes they arent the big names, but saying they wont make an impact is misinformed.
    Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #40

Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Eh.

Sly was 315, Crick is 280, Winn was 300.

Wolfe is a beast for his size.

Peko and Kerr are 320-330+, we got bullied in the run game. We just need guys who wont get pushed around at the LOS. Yes they arent the big names, but saying they wont make an impact is misinformed.
    We will see. Just because they are big doesn't mean they will make a big impact. I agree we need bigger guys, but those guys need talent.

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Do you know what style of run D Cincy played last year? Their base look was split front nickel. If they played two gap, Domata Peko will be asked to do something different in Denver.
    I expect that Joseph is very familiar with him ... I see that as a positive. Joseph should know whether he can fit into what Denver wants from him on the Dline. I imagine that he brings at least what Sly brought on the Dline and not significant difference in money. Also adding Kerr to rotate in keeps the interior relatively fresh. Draft a DT, or 2 and they can develop for 1-2 years ... sounds like a decent plan to me.
    Adding a healthy Vance Walker would be good too.

Quote Originally Posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    Pretty sure the browns easily have the best tackle guard combo in the NFL.
    No. Zeitler is a RG and Thomas is a LT.
    Plus I said they have the best RG & RT duo in NFL.

I'm not sure why people are convinced Watson is a starter. He has only started 17 out of 48 possible games in his career and only played in 27.
    He is being paid 6-7 mill this season. That seems like alot for a backup.

Quote Originally Posted by munoz1987 View Post
    No. Zeitler is a RG and Thomas is a LT.
    Plus I said they have the best RG & RT duo in NFL.
    I know. I realized my mistake right away. That's why I deleted my comment almost instantly. Haha Apparently you were looking at this thread at the exact moment I posted.

Because it would have been a mistake to have signed a $6 million backup

Quote Originally Posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    I know. I realized my mistake right away. That's why I deleted my comment almost instantly. Haha Apparently you were looking at this thread at the exact moment I posted.
    Haha.
    I'm just super jealous of the Lions right now.
    They got better on the O-line with Wagner and Lang, spent less than on Reiff & Warford got.
    Amazing we couldn't do the same

Haha.
    They got better on the O-line with Wagner and Lang, spent less than on Reiff & Warford got.
    I'm pretty sure Elway has someone in mind for LT that's not named Schofield or Stephenson.

Cameron Wolfe
    @CameronWolfe
    I've heard from # of informed ppl that previous #Broncos OL coaching was a big part of issue. Maybe Jeff Davidson helps solve some problems.

I'm hoping this is right but I can believe it's only so much the truth. Alot of the problems the OL was personal error

Haha.
    Didn't Lang play left guard though? Is he moving to right guard or were you just assuming he would for us? And they did. The lions and giants are the two teams I sort of root for outside of the broncos, so I'm also loving what the lions are doing along the offensive line. I think they're going to be pretty good this year. But, who knows. I'm just going to wait and see what happens. I understand it's not that easy for everyone.
    Last edited by ksubroncosfan; 03-12-2017 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    We will see. Just because they are big doesn't mean they will make a big impact. I agree we need bigger guys, but those guys need talent.
    In one-gap run D, think of them as giant stoppers.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by randy2191 View Post
    Cameron Wolfe
    @CameronWolfe
    I've heard from # of informed ppl that previous #Broncos OL coaching was a big part of issue. Maybe Jeff Davidson helps solve some problems.

I'm hoping this is right but I can believe it's only so much the truth. Alot of the problems the OL was personal error
    Which person?
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Which person?
    Both Tackles. You can't blame all of the penalties and blown assignments on coaching. Some yes.. majority no.