Page 152 of 160 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 2399
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangecrush21 View Post
    Any chance we get Hankins once he figures out he isn't getting that?
    I would guess, no

CP bet with NVthosebroncos that Forrest Lamp will be a solid day 1 starter, barring injury

NFLPA has #Broncos with $20.973M in cap room after their 5 FA signings so far. Kasim Edebali's 1-yr deal worth a little over $1M ($1M base).

Roughly $8 to $9 million goes to draft picks. So about $11 million left in cap space. @DenverChannel https://t.co/84AnXdeA2W

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    NFLPA has #Broncos with $20.973M in cap room after their 5 FA signings so far. Kasim Edebali's 1-yr deal worth a little over $1M ($1M base).

Roughly $8 to $9 million goes to draft picks. So about $11 million left in cap space. @DenverChannel https://t.co/84AnXdeA2W
    Last year's 8 rookies had a total 2016 cap hit of less than $6 million. Since only the top 51 salaries count against the cap, the new 10 rookies will be offsetting 10 salaries at 540,000 each. So the real cap increase for new rookies shouldn't be any more than $2 million.
    2016 Adopt-A-Bronco is Chris Harris, Jr.

About what we'll be paying Romo lol

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsAway131 View Post
    Last year's 8 rookies had a total 2016 cap hit of less than $6 million. Since only the top 51 salaries count against the cap, the new 10 rookies will be offsetting 10 salaries at 540,000 each. So the real cap increase for new rookies shouldn't be any more than $2 million.
    Cap is based off Top 51 so as new signings join Top 51 a contract is deducted. Broncos usually keep $8-10M cap min. for draft picks/chaos.

Second source

When all is said and done it may be less than what we keep, but we will keep the 8-10m saved.

Jared Cook signed with the Raiders. Another team getting better and Mr Elway is still asleep waiting for Romo....smh

Cap is based off Top 51 so as new signings join Top 51 a contract is deducted. Broncos usually keep $8-10M cap min. for draft picks/chaos.

Second source

When all is said and done it may be less than what we keep, but we will keep the 8-10m saved.
    As of now, the 42-51st players are paid no more than 615k. Just in case, rounding up and with 10 picks, 700k per bottom 10 would be at most 7 million. That's what I believe is me overestimating. So I can't imagine we'll actually need 8-10 million for draft picks. Seems too high. Especially the range of up to 10 you give.

Quote Originally Posted by sgriffeth78 View Post
    Jared Cook signed with the Raiders. Another team getting better and Mr Elway is still asleep waiting for Romo....smh
    Cook was just okay with Aaron Rodgers as his qb. Not sure why some think he's this great tight end. Because of one big catch? He's been pretty average his entire career. Now, he might still make them better, I'm not saying he for sure won't. Just giving my personal opinion on the dude's overhyped ability as a tight end.

Besides, the raiders should be concerned with all of these free agents they're about to have themselves. They're going to have to pay Mack and Carr close to 20 million a year, if not more. Unless Carr truly does take a nice discount.
    Last edited by ksubroncosfan; 03-16-2017 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    Cook was just okay with Aaron Rodgers as his qb. Not sure why some think he's this great tight end. Because of one big catch? He's been pretty average his entire career. Now, he might still make them better, I'm not saying he for sure won't. Just giving my personal opinion on the dude's overhyped ability as a tight end.

Besides, the raiders should be concerned with all of these free agents they're about to have themselves. They're going to have to pay Mack and Carr close to 20 million a year, if not more. Unless Carr truly does take a nice discount.
    Yep, they shouldn't be spending any money this year, they'll be giving out an Andrew Luck and Von Miller contract next year. Probably trying to load for one last run before they have to pay everybody

Quote Originally Posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
    About what we'll be paying Romo lol
    $11 million is just enough to take in Peters. Hope Elway does this instead. What point is there in taking in Romo when we don't even have a starting LT? At this point Siemian or Lynch being well protected gives us a better chance than a Romo at risk in his blind side every pass play

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    $11 million is just enough to take in Peters. Hope Elway does this instead. What point is there in taking in Romo when we don't even have a starting LT? At this point Siemian or Lynch being well protected gives us a better chance than a Romo at risk in his blind side every pass play
    I'll be glad when the Romo Saga comes to an end. To my knowledge no one in the Broncos organization has discussed Romo because they can't; he's under contract. Jerry Jones indicated he would release Tony when free agency began, but he hasn't. The only people I have heard who have said that the Denver Broncos are interested in Tony Romo are either on this message board or on sports talk radio/tv.

Local Denver sports reporters claim to have inside information to substantiate their claims, but they always do. In the interest of credibility, there should be a statement tracker to account for everything they say and if it turned out. The moment Tony Romo becomes a free agent is when we'll find out if Denver wants him. Until then ...
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

I have officially fallen off the Romo signing bandwagon. Sign Dunlap and roll over the rest to next offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by ksubroncosfan View Post

I think Carr will get at least 20 million for himself and you'd have to think Mack will get at least as much as Von Miller got, especially considering that Mack beat out Von for DMVP...Not to mention his coach (Del Rio) has said Mack was better than Von, giving Mack's agent some serious leverage.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    I hope those rumors come to fruition. My buddy is an eagles fan and all he did was talk highly about Peters.

Bad math. Every draft pick will be offset by the guy in the top 51 they replace. $540K is the 51st cap hit, so 7 picks would replace a minimum of 3.78M, but closer to 4.5M...so remaining cap is closer to 16M after draft.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots