Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by WYBRONCO View Post
    Jarron Jones, NT, Notre Dame , Carlos Watkins, NT, Clemson or Ejijah Qualls could all be great run stoppers. If that is what Denver wants these guys look like a great fit
    Sign me up for Carlos Watkins. We would likely have to take him in the 2nd if not move up in 2nd a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    Sign me up for Carlos Watkins. We would likely have to take him in the 2nd if not move up in 2nd a little bit.
    Yes, I like Watkins too. He can get into the backfield once in a while and also stop the run at the line of scrimmage not getting blown off the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by WYBRONCO View Post
    Yes, I like Watkins too. He can get into the backfield once in a while and also stop the run at the line of scrimmage not getting blown off the ball.
    I believe he was a tram captain and leader of the D as well. I think he is everything Elway looks for.

Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    I believe he was a tram captain and leader of the D as well. I think he is everything Elway looks for.
    Lol wish I was good at photoshopping. Would like to do so with him as the captain of a tram, because that's what I'm picturing now.