Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    or the team for that matter? this is the current situation and the chargers are in bad shape along the OL at the moment.
    I didn't hear Dunlap got arrested..... But I have been reading they don't want Franklin anymore, or that they are gonna let him walk....

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I have a good topic- let's discuss the 2016 broncos and their inability to defend their title. That has nothing to do with the patriots haha.
    Kinda like that team from the North East in 2015......

NOW......

Quote Originally Posted by patsfan4ever View Post
    yeah because you know our personal lives so well? Lol keep talking out your rear, like most donco fans.
    go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    It's been several years and they haven't taken the hint yet. I wouldn't anticipate that being effective.

Why don't you put us all on ignore again? They experiment worked out great lol...

Here's one - how the NFL favors the giants and jets. Jets got away with tampering in Revis signing.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...hought-it-was/

Here's one - how the NFL favors the giants and jets. Jets got away with tampering in Revis signing.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...hought-it-was/
    Lol one of my best friends who's a Jets fan, had no words at all for that. I think reality is finally setting in with a lot of the Pats haters. And that just ticks them off even more.

Why don't you put us all on ignore again? They experiment worked out great lol...

I didn't hear Dunlap got arrested..... But I have been reading they don't want Franklin anymore, or that they are gonna let him walk....
    franklin is garbage, he was good in denver somehow but their entire starting line could be cut at this point except for matt slauson. it's an issue that likely can't be fixed in one off season, all i can hope for is improvement with the addition of a couple new pieces.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

franklin is garbage, he was good in denver somehow but their entire starting line could be cut at this point except for matt slauson. it's an issue that likely can't be fixed in one off season, all i can hope for is improvement with the addition of a couple new pieces.
    Thank goodness, the bus needs some new leverage under there.......

Do you think they'll let Ingram go? He's been linked to the Colts in couple "rumor" write ups. Also, with the new staff and the change of the Defense alignment, do you think it will benefit Bosa or cause a step back?

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Reported..

It would have worked great had people actually stuck with it... but then manningrules who is basically just another troll now decided he wanted to break the silence and start antagonizing you again...

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    And of course the first two to jump in and add their idiotic ,00001 cents is the patriots bunch... Just like in every other thread in smack.
    I was attempting a joke - obviously it fell flat. My error.

Do you think they'll let Ingram go? He's been linked to the Colts in couple "rumor" write ups. Also, with the new staff and the change of the Defense alignment, do you think it will benefit Bosa or cause a step back?
    the rumor is ingram wants near von miller money and if that's true he is as good as gone. he's going to get paid and with his injury history i think it would be a huge gamble to sign him to a big money contract especially when you consider the other issues the team needs to address.

i don't think he will be tagged, i think he's likely hitting the open market.

do i think it will cause bosa to take a step back? no but our pass rush as a whole could and probably would to a certain degree.

i am willing to trade that for an improved OL if that's what it takes.
    Last edited by baphamet; 02-21-2017 at 09:53 AM.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!