Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37
    Pitching has been awful tonight by everyone

Ugh...Cargo is such a rally killer. I swear if the person in front of him in the lineup makes an out, it's basically a double play. I hate seeing his name on the lineup card.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Ugh...Cargo is such a rally killer. I swear if the person in front of him in the lineup makes an out, it's basically a double play. I hate seeing his name on the lineup card.
    To be fair he has been better last few games, hopefully he keeps improving because his defense is still really good

Wow monster homers from story and valaika..

Add Reynolds to the monster home runs
    Last edited by Blondie79; Yesterday at 02:25 PM.

Winning back to back series finally feels good. Back in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie79 View Post
    To be fair he has been better last few games, hopefully he keeps improving because his defense is still really good

Wow monster homers from story and valaika..

Add Reynolds to the monster home runs
    Having a good stretch that gets you to .223 shows how pathetic he's been. I get he needs to play because of his contract and maintenance days for Parra and Desmond. But as we start playing more important games down the stretch and need crucial at-bats...he needs to be buried far down the bench. His offense more than negates his defense at this point. Nice to see Story trying to come around though. And DJ looks like he's starting to regain last year's form. I still think 90 wins is possible. And with Kershaw injured, maybe its the Rockies turn to watch other teams suffer injuries to key players.