Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Ive been saying for the second half of the season that something was seriously wrong.

He played really impressively leading the Broncos to a 6-0 record? (I don't quite remember) and then suddenly began to regress to a point where he was almost a complete non factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    In all sincerity, What's the difference between grade 3 and 5?
    The degree of separation.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

Man this sucks, I feel so bad for Trevor.

But my next question is to this Medical staff that is lead by one Steve Antonopulos.. And that would be how did you miss that?

What about Brandon Marshal when the training staff misdiagnosed the severity of a hip injury that led to his requiring off-season surgery....Or what about Mannings leg two years ago when he kept feeding him painkillers.....Or how they kept handling Danny T a few years back... Or how he misdiagnosed Julius Thomas ankle the first time around..Jay Cutler went to this dude when he first started because he was loosing a lot of weight and Mr. Antonopulos told him the weight lost was due to him playing a STRESSFUL position..

This guy has a history of doing these things yet for some reason he is always retained no mater who is the coach.

He needs to be fired, PERIOD!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Ive been saying for the second half of the season that something was seriously wrong.

He played really impressively leading the Broncos to a 6-0 record? (I don't quite remember)
    3-0

He played 95% of the first half Vs the Bucs game. Lynch came in at the 2 min warning of the first half and played the remainder of the game.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

The report says Siemian may not practice fully until training camp. That does not mean he will not get reps. There is no contact on the QB during OTAs, minicamp or even training camp. Besides, it's his non-throwing shoulder. I think he will be able to throw and run the plays with no issue, but won't get a full workload of reps until he is medically cleared.

The big issue, in my opinion, is how durable Siemian can be from now on and how his shoulder will respond when he starts getting hit again during preseason and in the regular season.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by kingelway7 View Post
    Patrick Smyth
    ‏@psmyth12

The plan remains for Trevor to be ready to go for the start of OTAs as he recovers from a procedure on his non-throwing shoulder.
    When do OTAs start this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Hesky View Post
    When do OTAs start this year?
    Usually the second or third week of April I believe. Although I seem to remember teams with new head coaches used to be granted an extra OTA session earlier.

The start of offseason workouts, which start earlier for the Broncos this season (April 3) because of the head coaching change.

Quote Originally Posted by kingelway7 View Post
    3-0

He played 95% of the first half Vs the Bucs game. Lynch came in at the 2 min warning of the first half and played the remainder of the game.
    7-2 in games started to open the season, even if he did leave the TB game. I would also say he played more than well enough to beat KC and Tenn, but did not get the support from the team on those losses.

Shows the guts he has to have those types of performances with a grade 5 AC...shame that TB injury happened, it could have had a truely remarkable year and we would be having a different QB discussion this off season.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Quote Originally Posted by FloridianBronco View Post

But my next question is to this Medical staff that is lead by one Steve Antonopulos.. And that would be how did you miss that?

What about Brandon Marshal when the training staff misdiagnosed the severity of a hip injury that led to his requiring off-season surgery....Or what about Mannings leg two years ago when he kept feeding him painkillers.....Or how they kept handling Danny T a few years back... Or how he misdiagnosed Julius Thomas ankle the first time around..Jay Cutler went to this dude when he first started because he was loosing a lot of weight and Mr. Antonopulos told him the weight lost was due to him playing a STRESSFUL position..

This guy has a history of doing these things yet for some reason he is always retained no mater who is the coach.

There's no chance he missed that, the player probably decided to play through it. And it would be the doctors to blame not the athletic therapist. Athletic therapist looks at it, gives an initial diagnosis and then the doctors would look at it and order an x-ray and/or MRI and then make the final diagnosis. After that they wouldn't go to Greek until they started the rehabilitation process.
    "I never lose, I either win or I learn."

Quote Originally Posted by FloridianBronco View Post

I'm starting to agree with this sentiment. It's becoming clear that Greek is a bit out of his league. We're not bringing in enough young medical talent. We continuously hear stories out of Dove Valley that players are going elsewhere and getting 2nd opinions. Peyton did that, and even CJ got a 2nd opinion. Seems like most players do.

When they released that Tyler Sambrailo tore his Labrum, it was INSANE to me that they didn't put him on IR, but instead allowed him to play. Absolutely INSANE. If it was a partial tear, playing could have made it a full tear. If it was a full tear, there is ZERO chance he could have played effectively. None. When you have a fully torn labrum, you can barely even raise your arms up and can't hold a 15 weight out... nothing.

Gross negligence on the part of our medical staff/trainers.
    Last edited by Joshua2585; 02-24-2017 at 03:35 PM.
    Mark my words, Trevor Siemian will be much improved after this offseason and will remain the Broncos QB1 in 2017. - Dec '16

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    I'm starting to agree with this sentiment. It's becoming clear that Greek is a bit out of his league. We're not bringing in enough young medical talent. We continuously hear stories out of Dove Valley that players are going elsewhere and getting 2nd opinions. Even Peyton did that.

When they released that Tyler Sambrailo tore his Labrum, it was INSANE to me that they didn't put him on IR, but instead allowed him to play. Absolutely INSANE. If it was a partial tear, playing could have made it a full tear. If it was a full tear, there is ZERO chance he could have played effectively. None. When you have a fully torn labrum, you can't even raise your arms up or hold a weight... nothing.

I look at the Chargers and then realize that Greek is not all that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by MHSalute View Post
    7-2 in games started to open the season, even if he did leave the TB game. I would also say he played more than well enough to beat KC and Tenn, but did not get the support from the team on those losses.

Shows the guts he has to have those types of performances with a grade 5 AC...shame that TB injury happened, it could have had a truely remarkable year and we would be having a different QB discussion this off season.
    He's better than a lot of Denver fans think, and to play through that bad of a sprain all season shows some serious huevos.

Also, the fact that he Lynch only played for a couple weeks while he was hurt shows where our staff thought he was at in his development.

"The procedure was minor and elective, and Siemian is expected to be fully recovered by the start of offseason workouts."
    That was written by the Denver Post on Jan. 5, I think the day of or the day after Trevor had surgery. Now because a source known as Brandon Stokely reporting on 104.3 ("entertainment channel") some conclude that it was falsely reported on Jan. 5? What would motivate the Broncos to mislead the public on the severity of the injury? There are no other stories/reports of this ... so far. Maybe it will turn out to be true, but at this point it seems premature to accept as fact.
    I'm a little curious as to how Stokley supposedly got this info? If it was from Trevor himself wouldn't he just say so?

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    I'm starting to agree with this sentiment. It's becoming clear that Greek is a bit out of his league. We're not bringing in enough young medical talent. We continuously hear stories out of Dove Valley that players are going elsewhere and getting 2nd opinions. Peyton did that, and even CJ got a 2nd opinion. Seems like most players do.

When they released that Tyler Sambrailo tore his Labrum, it was INSANE to me that they didn't put him on IR, but instead allowed him to play. Absolutely INSANE. If it was a partial tear, playing could have made it a full tear. If it was a full tear, there is ZERO chance he could have played effectively. None. When you have a fully torn labrum, you can barely even raise your arms up and can't hold a 15 weight out... nothing.

Again people are blaming Greek for things that would be not the doctor not the athletic therapist. You go for a second opinion based on the results of what the doctor said, and this isn't exclusive to the Broncos, that a smart thing to do for any athlete when they're facing a choice between surgery or no surgery.

If the Sambrailo thing was them doing something they're not supposed to, or misleading him, the NFLPA would have been all over that filing grievances and demanding guilty parties be replaced.
    "I never lose, I either win or I learn."