Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Chiefs using an open check book!!!

So, at this point the est. cap space the Chiefs have for 2017 is -$1,868,853......

I'm curious of what moves they are going to make with the two new articles posted.

"Chiefs working to make Eric Berry highest-paid safety"
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...estpaid-safety

"Laurent Duvernay-Tardif signs 5-year Chiefs extension"
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...iefs-extension

I've got to think Nick Foles will be cut. Even with that $10 mil savings, they're going to have to cut a little deeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    I've got to think Nick Foles will be cut. Even with that $10 mil savings, they're going to have to cut a little deeper.
    Butler had a pretty good analogy of their potential cuts in order to get around 25 million under the cap. It is very possible for them to keep both Berry and Poe as well as potentially signing Romo.

Lol Not sure if signing Romo is a good idea for them to sign Romo would be. I think Von Miller would probably knock him out on the first play of the first game but that'll be they're problem. 😁
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 02-28-2017 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Butler had a pretty good analogy of their potential cuts in order to get around 25 million under the cap. It is very possible for them to keep both Berry and Poe as well as potentially signing Romo.

Lol Not sure if signing Romo is a good idea for them to sign Romo would be. I think Von Miller would probably knock him out on the first play of the first game but that'll be they're problem. ��
    Could be our problem as too.....

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Could be our problem as too.....
    Haha i'm hoping the Texans and Chiefs make it a really expensive bidding war.

Kansas City owns Denver.

Lol Not sure if signing Romo is a good idea for them to sign Romo would be. I think Von Miller would probably knock him out on the first play of the first game but that'll be they're problem. 😁
    I don't see KC going after Romo, but who knows with the NFL. I'd sooner expect them to draft a QB, and pick up an inexpensive veteran. They are in really tough shape salary cap wise, at least for this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    I don't see KC going after Romo, but who knows with the NFL. I'd sooner expect them to draft a QB, and pick up an inexpensive veteran. They are in really tough shape salary cap wise, at least for this year.
    If Deshaun Watson is available they should be all over it. If they make the right choices come draft day they'll help make the AFC West the toughest division in football.

If Deshaun Watson is available they should be all over it. If they make the right choices come draft day they'll help make the AFC West the toughest division in football.
    There's a solid argument it's already the toughest - although I think the NFC East will be an equally tough group next season.

I love the whole toughest division in football stuff, do you want an award?

Quote Originally Posted by RunningAces View Post

Why does even bother you?

Your so obsessed with us it isn't even funny anymore but you must jealous because your pansies are in a creampuff division?

Go ahead and explain to me how the Dolphins are relevant with the pansies creating a tougher AFC East???

I'm waiting.

Why does even bother you?

Your so obsessed with us Mr pansyfan4ever or whichever one of you I'm talking to right now. it isn't even funny anymore but you are just feeling a jealous butthurt because your pansies are in a creampuff division?

Go ahead and explain to me how the Dolphins are relevant with the pansies creating a tougher AFC East???

I'm waiting.

I don't care about any of that, I'm not obsessed with this being in the toughest division garbage, it means absolutely nothing.

Tell me sam, what advantage dose a team have by being in a tougher division?

I don't care about any of that, I'm not obsessed with this being in the toughest division garbage, it means absolutely nothing.

Tell me sam, what advantage dose a team have by being in a tougher division?
    They can't just win by default like the patriots do against weak opponents.

Its not default 6 wins doesn't get you in the playoffs , you still have to play other opponents
    And the jets and dolphins tend to give new england fits 1x a year. And its not new England's problem they don't know how to build a team and compete.

New england would play fine in any division in the AFC you put them in, superior coaching plays a huge roll in there success, excellent roster management helps and learning from past mistakes pays dividends