Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Pay romo 1 mill for each full game played

Quote Originally Posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
    Pay romo 1 mill for each full game played
    What happens when we blow teams out, and Paxton plays the 4th?

I kid I kid

But seriously

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    What happens when we blow teams out, and Paxton plays the 4th?

I kid I kid

But seriously
    Haha I was kidding too

I was kind of joking that he's gonna play less than the 10-12 (million/games) that the whispered number would be

They say history repeats itself. We never learn. Back in 1977 we had the Orange Crush defense and a Ex-Dallas Quarterback (Morton), anyone remember the home games in Mile High ? A season that led the team to the Super Bowl. The other team Dallas, well it did not go our way, some say the QB gave the game away. I don't want history to repeat itself just saying. Leave Romo be.

Quote Originally Posted by colowoz View Post
    They say history repeats itself. We never learn. Back in 1977 we had the Orange Crush defense and a Ex-Dallas Quarterback (Morton), anyone remember the home games in Mile High ? A season that led the team to the Super Bowl. The other team Dallas, well it did not go our way, some say the QB gave the game away. I don't want history to repeat itself just saying. Leave Romo be.
    Let me say this, if Romo in Denver means that I get to once again watch, the team that has been a part of my life for the past 40 years, compete for the SB for the 9th time in my lifetime. Then sign me up! I mean get him here ASAP! I'll take the chance of Romo "giving the game away". Even with all our EPIC (which is an understatement) SB losses, there's still such a great feeling in watching us take the field on SB Sunday. Do you know how many fanbases would trade places with us? It's less time consuming to name that ones that wouldn't! I'll take being the forgotten #2 best team, than missing the boat completely any day of the week, and thrice on SB Sunday!

So you wouldn't want to watch us in the SB because u think Romo would "give" the game to DAL?
    #swapping

Quote Originally Posted by colowoz View Post
    Never heard of the "some say the QB gave the game away"? From the history that Morton had with Dallas, it would probably make more sense that he really would've loved to beat them in the SB - he asked to be traded after he was replaced there by Staubach ... eventually he got his wish to the Giants before he ended up here in Denver.

Edit... BTW, I am not for Romo coming to the Broncos!
    Last edited by brianmcfarlane; 03-06-2017 at 06:45 PM.

I have no problem if the broncos sign Romo to a incentive laden deal... very much would like it if it was a 1 year deal with team option for additional 2 years.

All depends on what they feel about the long term potential of Trevor and Paxton

Be patient, Romo wasn't released in a day.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607