• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Three peat
    Practice Squad
    • Jan 2006

Favorite broncos super bowl loss

As much as I enjoyed the Seahawks dismantling of the doncos 3yrs ago. My favorite is super bowl 22, when the doncos took a 10 -0 lead over the doug william led redskins and then Williams led the redskins to 42 unanswered points for a 42-10 victory.
  • Sam_Z
    Banned User
    • Dec 2004

This thread is meant only to troll because no one in Broncos country cares or respects the pansies asterisk Super Bowl victories.

The pansy nation is the truly butt hurt bunch.(yes all three of them and the one entity with 6 or 7 different personalities that started this thread). They are butt hurt over the lack of respect their pansies have received However it is justified on the part of the rest of the NFL to ignore them because nobody respects a cheater.

No I encourage my fellow broncomanics to do their part in ignoring this butt hurt attempt at a thread. Unless you're going to turn it around on them and point out their Super Bowl failures.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 03-01-2017, 03:06 PM.

Comment

• Assassin27
      Captain
      • Mar 2009

My favorite Pats SB loss was SB 20 when Mike Ditka took SWEETNESS out of the game put in the Fridge to score on the Pats. The Bears did not even need their best player to win. Walter was mad but Ditka said " we don't need you today Sweetness. I can score on these guys". 46-10.
      Funny thing is that Bears team would have did the same thing to Brady.

Honorable Mention- 18- CHOKE
      Last edited by Assassin27; 03-01-2017, 02:54 PM.
      sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
      Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
      PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

• RunningAces
        Practice Squad
        • Dec 2016

May favorite broncos loss was 1996 when the lost to the jags at home, as for SB it was 48, I won a large chunk of money on a wager with a broncos die hard that Seattle would win by 13 points .

Comment

• Sam_Z
          Banned User
          • Dec 2004

Originally posted by RunningAces View Post
          May favorite broncos loss was 1996 when the lost to the jags at home, as for SB it was 48, I won a large chunk of money on a wager with a broncos die hard that Seattle would win by 13 points .
          You can't even spell and cheating your kid out of 2 dollars for losing a bet doesn't count.

Comment

• 58_VONDOOM_92
            All-Pro
            • Nov 2012

What a dumb thread
            sigpic

Comment

• RunningAces
              Practice Squad
              • Dec 2016

This coming from the guy that wrote

Offense off coordinator <-- remember that Sammy?

I wish I knew you in person from SB 48 I would have made that bet with you for whatever you wanted to bet

Comment

• PatsFan4ever
                Banned User
                • Nov 2013

Samantha_Z trashed his whole place and took a baseball bat to his car's windshield, after SB48.

Comment

• RunningAces
                  Practice Squad
                  • Dec 2016

I believe it, probably after SB 51 too

The best part about 2016 season was how thee patriots went 9-0 on the road this year. First team to win every road game In a season

Comment

• Freyaka
                    Football Immortal
                    • Jan 2007

sigpic

Comment

• Freyaka
                      Football Immortal
                      • Jan 2007

sigpic

Comment

• Freyaka
                        Football Immortal
                        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
                        What a dumb thread
                        That's what I say every time these goons attempt to start a smack thread... Bunch of mental midgets...
                        sigpic

Comment

• RunningAces
                          Practice Squad
                          • Dec 2016

Yep they lost that game, the defense faltered, but they sure have made up for that.
                          Intact they over came 29 points in the last two super bowls final 15 minutes. Not to shabby

Of course it would have been nice to win SB 42 but it didn't happen, just as Denver couldn't play a competitive game in sb48, they had the best statistical offense the league had seen and where held to 8 points. They never even attempted to put in effort. That was the biggest joke of a game, Denver gave up in the first quarter! They had no fight, I'd be more embarrassed about that

Comment

• PatsFan4ever
                            Banned User
                            • Nov 2013

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                            That's what I say every time these goons attempt to start a smack thread... Bunch of mental midgets...
                            So what does that make the OP of the other thread? Lmao hypocrisy much? Let the butthurt flow, kiddo.

Comment

• Sam_Z
                              Banned User
                              • Dec 2004

Originally posted by RunningAces View Post
                              This coming from the guy that wrote

Offense off coordinator <-- remember that Sammy?

I wish I knew you in person from SB 48 I would have made that bet with you for whatever you wanted to bet
                              Yes try the talk to text feature and see if it doesn't come up with offense of Coordinator.

Anywho you keep bringing up Super Bowl 48 but what about way back in 2007 when the pansies went 16 - 0 only to lose in the Super Bowl.

You can talk smack as much as you want about Super Bowl 48 but nothing is worse than going 18-1 and losing to Tom Coughlin in the super Bowl not once but two times.

Also yes I did say Super Bowl 51 was a set up but I only said it to get Under your skin, to watch you and your brethren run in here to defend your precious little pansy team however in all reality you guys got extremely lucky.

You got so lucky that Kyle Shanahan decided to become extremely stupid arrogant and refused to kick the Field goal While having his MVP quarterback drop back taking a sack.

Had that been any other NFL offensive coordinator our head coach you guys. So instead of talking crap all the time you're ought to be grateful and count your blessings.

Comment

Working...
                              X