Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18
Results 256 to 266 of 266
  1. #256
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    8,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Brady6 View Post
    3 players??? that's a lot!!! Did those players take a shower and change into new jerseys? Nope. Even without fines, why did the Chiefs players complain about it. And if you think it was OK, why did the referees tell them to wipe if off? Coz its cheating.

    Little things like this wasn't big deal back then as was the use of steroids. Mainstream media didn't have to cater to whiny little boys back then.
    Stop being in denial and acknowledge that using Vaseline is cheating. If the Patriots used Vaseline on 3 players, would you consider that cheating? Something to ponder on.
    If it was discovered during the game, I would acknowledge it as being an advantage but it was cleaned off prior to the first snap.

  2. #257
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,758
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    If it was discovered during the game, I would acknowledge it as being an advantage but it was cleaned off prior to the first snap.
    you keep acting like the broncos did it once. they got CAUGHT once - big difference. highly unlikely they experimented with vaseline for the first time in a playoff game.
    Broncos quit against the Colts in the 2014 Divisional Round to avoid playing in NE.

  3. #258
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,758
    sammy is in denial
    Broncos quit against the Colts in the 2014 Divisional Round to avoid playing in NE.

  4. #259
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    8,109
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    you keep acting like the broncos did it once. they got CAUGHT once - big difference. highly unlikely they experimented with vaseline for the first time in a playoff game.
    Show me proof Tammy. Show me proof from any other time that they were caught...

    If you can Show me the proof than fine I will acknowledge it, if not shut up.

  5. #260
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,758
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Show me proof Tammy. Show me proof from any other time that they were caught...

    If you can Show me the proof than fine I will acknowledge it, if not shut up.
    Schlereth already said he did it multiple times.
    Broncos quit against the Colts in the 2014 Divisional Round to avoid playing in NE.

  6. #261
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    8,109
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Schlereth already said he did it multiple times.
    So that makes the Broncos cheaters?

    Schlereth is only one person who up until the time he was caught, spent most of his time witn Washington redskins.

    It's pretty Flippin sad that, that is all you have to go on in an attempt to justify the pats cheating. I mean really and do you think holding in the NFL legal?

    What does it matter if that idiot put Vaseline on his jersey? You should know that he could not put a large amount on his jersey without it being seen so at that point it wouldn't even make a difference.

    Not only that but is the opposing defensive line allowed to grab onto a player and hold him?
    I don't think so, so why would a Vaseline even matter???

    Another thing is, what is the difference between putting a small amount Vaseline on the Jersey and wearing the tightest jersey a player could find? Is an extremely tight jersey against the rules? No but holding is, so your Vaseline argument fetish is mute.

    Again I will say it's pretty Flippin sad that a bottle of Vaseline is all you have to go on in order to attempt to justify the patriots cheating ways. There is a big difference between a small bottle of Vaseline and a guy holding a video camera recording hand signals of the opposing team.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-15-2017 at 07:45 AM.

  7. #262
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    23,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Brady6 View Post
    3 players??? that's a lot!!! Did those players take a shower and change into new jerseys? Nope. Even without fines, why did the Chiefs players complain about it. And if you think it was OK, why did the referees tell them to wipe if off? Coz its cheating.

    Little things like this wasn't big deal back then as was the use of steroids. Mainstream media didn't have to cater to whiny little boys back then.
    Stop being in denial and acknowledge that using Vaseline is cheating. If the Patriots used Vaseline on 3 players, would you consider that cheating? Something to ponder on.
    blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...

    I see you goons are back to this tired rhetoric again. All of you are a broken record of weak and pathetic smack... WAAAA Vaseline, WAAA Salary-Gate, Waaa HGH, Waa wwaaa waaaaaaaaaaa.


  8. #263
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...

    I see you goons are back to this tired rhetoric again. All of you are a broken record of weak and pathetic smack... WAAAA Vaseline, WAAA Salary-Gate, Waaa HGH, Waa wwaaa waaaaaaaaaaa.
    I know just accept the truth they did it and move on.

  9. #264
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    8,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    I know just accept the truth they did it and move on.
    Well ya, You should accept it for what it is and stop trying to justify it by making accusations toward another team in their own house.

    You guys have the audacity to come in here and compare a Vaseline incident with your spy gate scandal and that is exactly what it is. One being an incident while another being a scandal that lasted for how many years.

    It may make a difference if you were going to your house and making accusations but we are not doing that you guys are coming here and trying to justify your teams dirty deeds.

  10. #265
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Well ya, You should accept it for what it is and stop trying to justify it by making accusations toward another team in their own house.

    You guys have the audacity to come in here and compare a Vaseline incident with your spy gate scandal and that is exactly what it is. One being an incident while another being a scandal that lasted for how many years.

    It may make a difference if you were going to your house and making accusations but we are not doing that you guys are coming here and trying to justify your teams dirty deeds.
    Blah blah blah, they did it move on

  11. #266
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    8,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Blah blah blah, they did it move on
    There's still no comparison smart guy but How about you "MoveOn".

    Take yourself and your zero class to another forum.

    Right here is the perfect place for the likes of you.
    http://www.pcworld.com/article/163734/forumjerk.html
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-15-2017 at 10:50 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •