Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    And 2 super bowl wins later we don't care...

There are no blessings to be counted, what happened happened and at the end of the game the patriots won. I do care what shanahan did.

For you and ure giftwrap crap
    Also Seattle didn't gift a super bowl, you have 2nd goals from the 1 with one timeout and the clock running, your not getting three running plays off. What happened is Malcolm butler made a spectacular play.
    Had belichick called timeout then they run three times. That simple.

How many passes where intercepted that year from the one yard line prior to that play?

Quote Originally Posted by RunningAces View Post
    There are no blessings to be counted, what happened happened and at the end of the game the patriots won. I do care what shanahan did.

Also Seattle didn't gift a super bowl, you have 2nd goals from the 1 with one timeout and the clock running, your not getting three running plays off. What happened is Malcolm butler made a spectacular play.

How many passes where intercepted that year from the one yard line prior to that play?
    BOOM.

I've tried to explain this to SO many Patriots haters that I know. None of them can say anything but "lynch would of made it in blah blah blah!" "You guys got lucky!" "Beast Mode! Blah blah"

No, Belichick just did his job by putting the pressure on Seattle to score ASAP. And if Lynch would have been stopped short for a SECOND time, the clock could have likely ran out and the game would obviously have been over. But Seattle wanted to TRY to ensure that they would have multiple chances to score the TD. And a quick pass would have mostly been caught for the TD or dropped, which would have stopped the clock again. If anything was gift wrapped, it was the crazy circus catch that Seattle made, to even be in the position to score.

Hatas gon hate!

Quote Originally Posted by RunningAces View Post

Belicheck and the pats studied alright, they studied hand signal that were recorded from the sideline.

That's all that proved.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Belicheck and the pats studied alright, they studied hand signal that were recorded from the sideline.

That's all that proved.
    This post proved once again that you're a butthurt/jealous hater.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    This post proved once again that you're a butthurt/jealous hater.
    Why would I be butt hurt? we have legitimate Super Bowl trophies here in Denver you guys have yet to have any.

Not only that but we have a far better players here in Denver so why would anyone be jealous of the pansies.

Wow you must be sitting at the keyboard just waiting for me to post. it's hard to believe that any of you pansy fans have a legitimate job/career or even life for that matter.

Why would I be butt hurt? we have legitimate Super Bowl trophies here in Denver you guys have yet to have any.

Not only that but we have a far better players here in Denver so why would anyone be jealous of the pansies.

Wow you must be sitting at the keyboard just waiting for me to post. it's hard to believe that any of you pansy fans have a legitimate job/career or even life for that matter.
    We have 5 legitimate Superbowl trophies. Just because you're butthurt, doesn't change that, kiddo.

Better players? Is that why you could only score 3 points against us? Keep the laughs coming, simple jack.

Look at you grasping at straws, looking for any personal attacks, because you keep being made a fool of online. I bet I make more in a week than you do in a month.

We have 5 legitimate Superbowl trophies. Just because you're butthurt, doesn't change that, kiddo.

Better players? Is that why you could only score 3 points against us? Keep the laughs coming, simple jack.

Look at you grasping at straws, looking for any personal attacks, because you keep being made a fool of online. I bet I make more in a week than you do in a month.
    Hahahaha I do alright for myself. I paid my dues and earned my degree but I can see where you may think that you earn more with all six or seven of your multiple personalities.

5 Legit trophies? Come on man. You first 3 are owed to a gate and tuck. Your 4th is deflated and your team had the formation crap or you would never have gotten past Balt. And last year you had the easiest run to the game I have ever seen. I'll say 1 legit trophy, and four gifts is the most you can say looking in the mirror. It's the reason I tell all the guys I know to date pats fans. Cause they don't care if you cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by Salutethis View Post
    5 Legit trophies? Come on man. You first 3 are owed to a gate and tuck. Your 4th is deflated and your team had the formation crap or you would never have gotten past Balt. And last year you had the easiest run to the game I have ever seen. I'll say 1 legit trophy, and four gifts is the most you can say looking in the mirror. It's the reason I tell all the guys I know to date pats fans. Cause they don't care if you cheat.
    Anymore butthurt excuses, kiddo? Keep being jealous that we have 5 legit trophies.

Anymore butthurt excuses, kiddo? Keep being jealous that we have 5 legit trophies.
    Your actually proud of all Cheating? Where's your pride or integrity?

Way to set an example for the kids but I guess that's ok because they'll grow up to be like you with all the "ill body slam TJ ward" "I'm bigger than you n high on the food chain" crap and that's what it all is 💩 💩 💩

Your actually proud of all Cheating? Where's your pride or integrity?

Way to set an example for the kids but I guess that's ok because they'll grow up to be like you with all the "ill body slam TJ ward" "I'm bigger than you n high on the food chain" crap and that's what it all is 💩 💩 💩
    Every team cheats, kid. You're telling me that the Doncos have never had a holding call or pass interference call against them? It's all the same. Rules were made to be broken. It doesn't tarnish anything. You just can't accept how great my Patriots are. Lol

Every team cheats, kid. You're telling me that the Doncos have never had a holding call or pass interference call against them? It's all the same. Rules were made to be broken. It doesn't tarnish anything. You just can't accept how great my Patriots are. Lol
    Uh I may be mistaken but aren't yellow flags a part of the game in order to correct any and all unintentional fouls?

Stealing hand signals, bugging locker rooms, deflating footballs, scrambling head set signals and popping orgnx Vigor thrive is a completely different offense and if you think otherwise then you are a complete and total jack

Uh I may be mistaken but aren't yellow flags a part of the game in order to correct any and all unintentional fouls?

Stealing hand signals, bugging locker rooms, deflating footballs, scrambling head set signals and popping orgnx Vigor thrive is a completely different offense and if you think otherwise then you are a complete and total jack
    You honestly think that all penalties are unintentional. 😂😂😂

And EVERY team does all that other crap. But no one cares unless it's the Patriots. Because they're the BEST TEAM. We all know this is the truth, but you are blinded by your extreme envy and hate of the Patriots.

5 Superbowls, Bromeo!!!

You honestly think that all penalties are unintentional. 😂😂😂

And EVERY team does all that other crap. But no one cares unless it's the Patriots. Because they're the BEST TEAM. We all know this is the truth, but you are blinded by your extreme envy and hate of the Patriots.

5 Superbowls, Bromeo!!!
    I understand at this point that not only myself but anybody that talks to you, will have to break everything down to complete idiot terms.

Now with that said, we all know that not every foul play is unintentional but there is a huge difference between an intentional facemask and recording opposing teams hand signals are bugging their locker rooms or popping orgnx Vigor thrive substances ok.

Now I just want to take a minute to apologize to barph for taking his Crayola Crayon box but as everyone can see there is a much more special person here in pansyfan4ever that is in much greater need.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 03-03-2017 at 03:39 PM.