Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profil...tte?id=2558148

The moment they compared him to Cody Latimer I was completely put off lol. Thats actually low key disrespectful you would think they would try to find someone decent for a player comparison or just leave it blank all together.

Quote Originally Posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post

The moment they compared him to Cody Latimer I was completely put off lol. Thats actually low key disrespectful you would think they would try to find someone decent for a player comparison or just leave it blank all together.
    Actually, I don't mind the comparison, especially where they discuss route running and catches outside of his frame. Like Latimer he is a good size receiver who is physically strong as well.

We're just turned off because Latimer could never do more to get on the field but all things considered, the comparison seems fair.

To be physically compared to Cody is not the problem.

Sad Cody hasn't panned out... wonderwhy? He is a stud on special teams

And if Joe Mixon is compared to David Johnson I'm grabbing him in the 2nd rd. I hate he hit that women but she hit him first and he just reacted. He has paid his dues to society and he deserves to be able to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by MHOC View Post
    Sad Cody hasn't panned out... wonderwhy? He is a stud on special teams

And if Joe Mixon is compared to David Johnson I'm grabbing him in the 2nd rd. I hate he hit that women but she hit him first and he just reacted. He has paid his dues to society and he deserves to be able to move on.
    Totally agree 100%. I can accept a 2nd on him.

Pat Elflein in the second anyone?

i think he could be a starting guard day one and be better then alot of guards

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

So Reuben Foster sent home from the combine due to an argument with a hospital worker. Was scheduled for interviews with teams.

I wonder if his stock falls for us to have a realistic shot at him now.

I know everyone has a favorite player want at #20, but I am waiting until I see what we do in FA. That may change our needs and wants. All I want it is the BPA and hope it is a defensive player. Our defense will still our future, IMO

Looks like Foster got ina little trouble. Got sent home from the Combine for getting into a heated argument with someone.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...uting-combine/

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    Looks like Foster got ina little trouble. Got sent home from the Combine for getting into a heated argument with someone.
    Perfect..... best news of combine for me so far hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    In the end this is likely a non-story. However, if enough non-important baggage drops him down to trade range I'd be happy.

Its receivers today. I'm looking for taywan Taylor. Possible late round pick(5-7) I think fits right into a McCoy style offense and I think has the route running and ability to step on the field right away and make plays. I'm curious to see if he does anything to raise his stock today.

Its receivers today. I'm looking for taywan Taylor. Possible late round pick(5-7) I think fits right into a McCoy style offense and I think has the route running and ability to step on the field right away and make plays. I'm curious to see if he does anything to raise his stock today.
    There are a few WRS I want to see today. Zay JONES is the big one. He is my favorite within our reach. Coley (I think that's his name) from Miami is another one I like. One I just learned of yesterday is Robinette and I really want to see him in drills.

Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    There are a few WRS I want to see today. Zay JONES is the big one. He is my favorite within our reach. Coley (I think that's his name) from Miami is another one I like. One I just learned of yesterday is Robinette and I really want to see him in drills.
    First 40 was a 4.46. Great time. Zay is someone I really hope we draft.

The more I see of Cooper Kupp the more I'm loving the guy. His speed isn't gonna leave a DB in the dust but he has superior hands, his routes are crisp, and he can make a cut and change directions on a dime.

If we can't get McCaffrey, I would really love to get Kupp.