Free Agents tendered

The Broncos tendered McManus and Todd Davis at second round levels. And qualified ERFA's Paradis, Anderson, Barrett, Ferentz, Bibbs, Kreiter, Fowler and Jordan Taylor.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...everal-others/
    "I never lose, I either win or I learn."

Good moves. Pretty sure what everyone expected. Solidifies depth in positions of need. Don't expect anyone to make an offer to McManus or Davis, so we should be set.....but I would love for someone to offer Davis something, but with the LB class, wishful thinking.
    New England Patriots GM

Quote Originally Posted by Gbt31 View Post
    Good moves. Pretty sure what everyone expected. Solidifies depth in positions of need. Don't expect anyone to make an offer to McManus or Davis, so we should be set.....but I would love for someone to offer Davis something, but with the LB class, wishful thinking.
    If someone offered Davis the absolute minimum I'd waive him goodbye and take the second rounder. The real surprise to me was that Bibbs is still an ERFA, it seems like he's been around this team for a decade now.

I agree though, good moves, nothing surprising. It would be nice if Taylor or Fowler could step up and become a viable third receiver.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    If someone offered Davis the absolute minimum I'd waive him goodbye and take the second rounder. The real surprise to me was that Bibbs is still an ERFA, it seems like he's been around this team for a decade now.

I agree though, good moves, nothing surprising. It would be nice if Taylor or Fowler could step up and become a viable third receiver.
    Me, too. Maybe use the second rounder on an Inside backer.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

I agree, smile and wave. We have done a good job finding solid serviceable backers in the mid rounds ..

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Me, too. Maybe use the second rounder on an Inside backer.
    One with better instincts and run reads than the previous guy...

One with better instincts and run reads than the previous guy...
    And better cover skills.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

I still wish we would have drafted Perryman a couple drafts ago...I knew that guy was going to be a beast and a plug for stopping the run. Would love to have him and Brandon Marshall back there.
    New England Patriots GM

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    And better cover skills.
    I've read the Broncos like him for his hard work and ethic. Maybe they see something in him that I certainly don't...
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

thebroncos F.O. values davis alot more then the people on this forum

i still believe inside backer wasn't the issue it was the D-line and how bad williams was with out 2 plays who are near the best of there position playing next to him

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait