Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Well.... Denver got an LT..... Menelik Watson from Oakland. Good player but has had the injury bug. Hope he stays healthy and helps improve the O-Line....
    i can see the broncos drafting a tackle in the first round still.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Watson is a turn-style. Ealy has at least shown signs of potential.
    Watson has started several games and was the starter early last year. Only lost his starting gig to injury, (Big issue with him). Once healthy, he started the last 5 games last year. Graded 30 points higher than Howard, who took his spot when injured. If he sucks so much, why were the Raiders trying to keep him too? Oaklands O-line graded top 5 last year.

Now, this really isn't fair but.....

Nate Solder has given up 31.5 sacks in 82 games which is 38.41%
    Watson has given up 6 sacks in 27 games which is 22.22%

Revolving door? Now injury is my biggest fear in this guy. He's been good when he's been on the field. I'm pretty sure you haven't pin pointed Watson to call him a turn-style. You didn't even know who he was until now so don't give me that.

Ealy had one good game..... Potential doesn't equal success. He's been a disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Me too. Maybe that kid from Wisconsin..... It would be the smart thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Watson has started several games and was the starter early last year. Only lost his starting gig to injury, (Big issue with him). Once healthy, he started the last 5 games last year. Graded 30 points higher than Howard, who took his spot when injured. If he sucks so much, why were the Raiders trying to keep him too? Oaklands O-line graded top 5 last year.

Now, this really isn't fair but.....

Nate Solder has given up 31.5 sacks in 82 games which is 38.41%
    Watson has given up 6 sacks in 27 games which is 22.22%

Revolving door? Now injury is my biggest fear in this guy. He's been good when he's been on the field. I'm pretty sure you haven't pin pointed Watson to call him a turn-style. You didn't even know who he was until now so don't give me that.

Ealy had one good game..... Potential doesn't equal success. He's been a disappointment.
    So this is menalik watson? Ahahahaha.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...ls-Connor-Cook

So this is menalik watson? Ahahahaha.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...ls-Connor-Cook
    We can do that with any player in the league. kinda like.... Sooo this is Tawmy Brady.....

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos...ard-INT-return lol seriously you cherry pick ONE play to judge someone on.. seems legit lol.

That being said I don't know anything about this dude we just signed but I'm certainly not going to judge him on one play.
    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by duhyaj View Post
    We can do that with any player in the league. kinda like.... Sooo this is Tawmy Brady.....

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos...ard-INT-return lol seriously you cherry pick ONE play to judge someone on.. seems legit lol.

That being said I don't know anything about this dude we just signed but I'm certainly not going to judge him on one play.
    Sorry watson looked horrible. Brady has a track record of greatness.

don't forget, elway is also the guy that drafted the QB the texans just paid the browns to take off their hands as well as trading up to get lynch who is not looking like a first round caliber QB at the moment himself.

imagine if brock would have taken that 17 million dollar contract from elway now?

bringing in manning was a risk due to the injury but elway wasn't the only team trying to get him, elway and the broncos won the manning sweepstakes and cashed in.

yes i and many others doubted he would be an elite QB again after that but i also said at that time that it was a great move because you still get a decent starter at worst and manning was probably the only QB elway could have brought in to replace tebow that the fans would have accepted.

that's how in love most of the clueless broncos fans were with tebow.
    Tebow, lol, yeah, he was good for an unforgettable 6 game stretch, but the INSPIRATION that he brought, and enabled everyone else with, we won't see that ever again.

Manning was a risk, Oswilly was, heck everyone is , but I can guarantee one thing, there is no better judge of talent right now then John, so I will trust his judgement over anyone. Time will tell about Oz, Siemian, and Lynch. if anyone gives them a chance, might never happen.

Anyway, the proof is in the RESULTS that Elway has shown since he got here, it is all about the RINGS, and TROPHIES, and his Free Agent moves were a vital part of that!
    oh YEAH?

I 100% agree. Besides shoring up the run defense, that is their most obvious glaring need.
    oh YEAH?

Brandin Cooks traded to NE lol.

How's your offseason donco fans?

Brandin Cooks traded to NE lol.

How's your offseason donco fans?
    Haven't been in smack for a while,....but here I come only to see a pats dude, wasting time on our wonderful board when he could be spending quality time with his mates. Did they kick you out? Sorry. But I don't blame them.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Haven't been in smack for a while,....but here I come only to see a pats dude, wasting time on our wonderful board when he could be spending quality time with his mates. Did they kick you out? Sorry. But I don't blame them.
    so pats get stephon gilmore, kony ealy and brandin cooks. broncos get menalik watson and ronald o'leary lol. hey at least you guys are doing better than the jets who signed kelvin beachum.

so pats get stephon gilmore, kony ealy and brandin cooks. broncos get menalik watson and ronald o'leary lol. hey at least you guys are doing better than the jets who signed kelvin beachum.
    Logan Ryan is better then Gilmore. Could have gotten Ryan cheaper. Kony had one good game but lost anyway(SB50) and Cooks is good but not that good...and yes we are doing better then the Jets.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    Logan Ryan is better then Gilmore. Could have gotten Ryan cheaper. Kony had one good game but lost anyway(SB50) and Cooks is good but not that good...and yes we are doing better then the Jets.
    Logan ryan wasn't a pro bowl alternate.

Kony has potential with the right scheme and coaching.

Cooks has had nearly 3000 yards and 20 TDs in 3 seasons. He's a top 10 receiver and is probably the fastest receiver in the league.

Brady will have 50+ TD's next year.

Great trade for the Patties......