Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    whenever i start to feel bad about the ineptitude of the chargers front office, all i have to do is look and see what the browns are doing to make myself feel better.
    Isn't that the truth - sheesh

HAHAHA..... Osweiler is now a BROWN!!!!!!

Step one on the O-Line done!!!!

Broncos adding ex-Cowboys guard Ronald Leary

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...d-ronald-leary

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Step one on the O-Line done!!!!

Broncos adding ex-Cowboys guard Ronald Leary
    More like step 1 of one-and-done.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 03-09-2017 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    More like step 1 for one-and-done.
    Sorry i couldn't resist.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    More like step 1 for one-and-done.
    Here we go..... Getting back to the Trolling.... Sorry, not going to get in to that with you.

Per Adam Shefter* - Tony Romo en-route to Houston to meet with the Texans brass!!!!

Sorry, too funny!!!

Chargers linebacker Manti Te’o visiting the Saints

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ry/rumor-mill/

In other news, The girlfriend of Manti Te'o is shopping for 2 bedroom condo on Bourbon Street. It's reported she's hoping to find one with a beanstalk to the Giants castle in the sky!!

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...rade-tony-romo

you might want to send that memo to elway who is looking to not only sign but possibly trade for romo and kick Siemian to the curb

you blindly defend every QB the broncos have ever had, am i supposed to take you seriously now? i don't think so. by the way, 80% of you think Siemian should be the starter, that's pure comedy right there!
    blindly defend...I was 100% against orton,...was glad to see plummer go, called out manning in 2015

get over yourself and your alternative facts Kelly ann

who cares...if you notice I said trevor will be better...if not romo then lynch...makes no difference to me...we will still be a better team than the bolts

53 million for another bronco cast off...good job chargers

I'm sure rivers will love the pressures and false starts

https://twitter.com/VicLombardi/stat...49995692032001

80% of broncos fans feel that trevor siemian and not tony romo should be the starting QB. when he becomes the Denver QB, you guys going to still trust in elway?

lol broncos fans have always been clueless when it comes to QB's, these are the same fans that overwhelmingly wanted tebow as their starter

personally i would take the injury chance on romo far before giving the reigns back to trevor siemian. you know what you are getting with siemian and its not getting you to the SB.
    OK , Baphie, been a LONG time since I done this, but my head will explode if I don't this time!

80%??? So, have you actually gone out and conduct a scientific poll of all Bronco fans , and 80% of them have said they would prefer Siemian over Romo if they get him? I will tell you one thing, you , and literally EVERYONE in 2012 said Manning was done, and was going to get himself killed, and should retire, and Elway was crazy, for getting a washed up QB like Peyton was. Well guess what?? 4 West divisions titles, 2 AFC Championships, 1 Superbowl title, one comeback poy, one MVP, and the BEST season a NFL QB ever had, or may EVER have, later, proves that Mr. Elway was right, and EVERYONE else was WRONG!!! Including ME!!! LOL!

Now I do not know how Romo will play, and how healthy he will stay, no matter WHO picks him up, but I do know one thing. Statistically he is the BEST QB in Cowboy history. I will NEVER, EVER forget sitting in the nosebleed section of Jerrys world on a Sunday afternoon in October of 2013, and watching Romo carve up Denvers defense for a near NFL record in yards. If he don't throw a pick on that last drive , he gets over 600 yards that game no problem.

So do I think he is worth the risk?? HELL YEAH I DO! A 1 year contract will prove you either right or wrong. What does Elway have to lose? He has already improved the Offensive line, the Running game will be better, the Receiving corp is already one of the best, and so is the D!!!

Yes, IN ELWAY WE TRUST!
    oh YEAH?

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    53 million for another bronco cast off...good job chargers

I'm sure rivers will love the pressures and false starts
    I think the Charredgirls have overtaken the Rayturds as the #1 team for picking up ex Bronco rejects.
    oh YEAH?

Quote Originally Posted by Axemaster View Post
    I think the Charredgirls have overtaken the Rayturds as the #1 team for picking up ex Bronco rejects.
    I'm not sure I'd really call Okung a reject. One sloppy season and the fact Denver was still partly interested in bringing him back per reports. Now "cast off" as arapaho stated fits better.

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Chargers linebacker Manti Te’o visiting the Saints

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ry/rumor-mill/

In other news, The girlfriend of Manti Te'o is shopping for 2 bedroom condo on Bourbon Street. It's reported she's hoping to find one with a beanstalk to the Giants castle in the sky!!
    LOL love the mancry jokes but all kidding aside, have you seen that dudes real GF?

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    blindly defend...I was 100% against orton,...was glad to see plummer go, called out manning in 2015

get over yourself and your alternative facts Kelly ann

who cares...if you notice I said trevor will be better...if not romo then lynch...makes no difference to me...we will still be a better team than the bolts
    yeah you were against orton because you were a tim tebow homer

same could be said about plummer, you just wanted him out because you thought jay cutler was the guy. either way your QB situation is a mess and so is your offense.

your only hope is for your defense to remain top 3 and elite and even that is in jeopardy. your team has been reduced to mediocrity yet again and even though your defense will likely still be pretty good, your overall team is not looking great at the moment.

better than the chargers? yeah, if they send 22 guys to IR again that may hold true, better start praying lol

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!