Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Well Elway is infatuated with pass rushers.

We have talked about this in the other threads.

Elway should call him and say he just faxed over an offer.

The Broncos have a much better pass rusher in Dekota Watson that they need to worry about signing. Elvis

Dumervil is not going to contribute to the team all that much and we do not want to go through fax gate again which was very embarrassing however it did mark the beginning of a golden era.

I say no to Elvis Toomerville and I understand that Demarcus ware will sign elsewhere are it's most likely so we have Von Miller and Shane Ray as the starters with Shack Barrett as the only back up right now and that is why we need to get Dekota Watson ink. I still say no to Elvis Dumervil, he'll only retard the development of Shane Ray.

Does he have a computer and printer nowadays or is he still operating and staking multi-million dollar contracts off of a 175 year old technology?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    The Broncos have a much better pass rusher in Dekota Watson that they need to worry about signing. Elvis

Dumervil is not going to contribute to the team all that much and we do not want to go through fax gate again which was very embarrassing however it did mark the beginning of a golden era.

I say no to Elvis Toomerville and I understand that Demarcus ware will sign elsewhere are it's most likely so we have Von Miller and Shane Ray as the starters with Shack Barrett as the only back up right now and that is why we need to get Dekota Watson ink. I still say no to Elvis Dumervil, he'll only retard the development of Shane Ray.
    Watson has 4 sacks in 89 career games. He isn't half the pass rusher a washed up Doom is. With that said Doom is washed up. Nowhere to go but down from this point on for him and ware. There are plenty of good pass rushers in the draft that will go late or undrafted that are 4-3 ends in college that have to convert to 3-4 linebackers to get a shot. Lets bring in some of those young hungry fresh legs to compete in camp.

All things FA, 2017

You do know Pryor is a wide receiver, right?

Idk and I also don't know what's going on with Elway, Jones, Romo and the Texans but all I want to say is, Please Mr Elway don't do anything crazy or drastic. LOL

Might as well merge the other threads with this one.

It's almost an hour past the start of official free agency and despite already posting a "goodbye" video on social media, Romo is still a Cowboy.

Jerry, what the heck is going on???

You know I kind of get the feeling that Elway had 1 or 2 OL he was really interested in, Leary was one of them and 2 or 3 DL he was really interested in Day 1 or FA and with the Romo situation turning a different direction I am guessing he is surprised but not worried.

Quote Originally Posted by kingelway7 View Post
    It's almost an hour past the start of official free agency and despite already posting a "goodbye" video on social media, Romo is still a Cowboy.

Jerry, what the heck is going on???
    I cant imagine romo is happy. The longer Jerry plays around the less likely the broncos or Texans are gonna wait around. Only person that gets screwed is romo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    I'll take 8 for a $1000 Alex.