Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    So, it seems we got an RT who, if healthy, is a little bit better than Stephenson. Meanwhile our potential LTs in Schofield and Sambrailo are worse options than what we had in Okung last year. Not really liking this at all. Personally, I don't care if we reach in the draft to get Robinson, Ramcyzk, or Bolles. Our OT situation is still garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by munoz1987 View Post
    So we signed another Stephenson, But this guy can't stay healthy. He got abused by Clowney & the Texans in his last appearance. Get ready for another season of bad oline play.
    In his defense, the entire raiders oline got clowned that game. And they had one of the best units in all of football.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngel View Post
    Sigh....such an underwhelming signing. I hope the front office knows what the heck they are doing. Patriots are loading up EVERYWHERE, while we sign third tier wannabees.
    Exactly
    Wake Up Elway and Company.
    What the hell are they doing. Start wheeling and dealing those 10 draft picks. He's drafted nothing but BUMS in the 2nd and 3rd rounds anyway (besides Wolfe). New England has made 3 trades and gotten a way better.
    Last edited by munoz1987; 03-10-2017 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    In his defense, the entire raiders oline got clowned that game. And they had one of the best units in all of football.
    Hes a Bum
    AFC west pass rushers are licking thier chops. I'd rather stick with the bums we got that don't cost anything and put that money towards some D lineman

Garbage In.....Garbage Out

Quote Originally Posted by Rancid View Post
    Garbage In.....Garbage Out
    As much as I dislike Saimbraillo or however you spell his name....I'm starting to think he is more valued by the Broncos staff than most of us fans. I got a strange feeling that he will be our starting LT going into training camp.
    New England Patriots GM

Quote Originally Posted by munoz1987 View Post
    Hes a Bum
    AFC west pass rushers are licking thier chops. I'd rather stick with the bums we got that don't cost anything and put that money towards some D lineman
    Lol okay. Thanks for your input.....

Lol okay. Thanks for your input.....
    Your Welcome

He was the 6th man for that unit and couldn't get his job back from a garbage Austin Howard.

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighInNY View Post
    That left side is still a big cause for concern.
    it's a huge concern. My guess is there's a trade in the works, because relying on our crap RT's to convert into amazing LT's or a rookie T to become amazing is likely not going to end in success. I'm fairly positive Elway knows something we don't about a potential trade. Consider we have something liek 10 picks this season, I'm sure Elway is going to utilize some of those towards a trade.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by gerontion View Post
    So, it seems we got an RT who, if healthy, is a little bit better than Stephenson. Meanwhile our potential LTs in Schofield and Sambrailo are worse options than what we had in Okung last year. Not really liking this at all. Personally, I don't care if we reach in the draft to get Robinson, Ramcyzk, or Bolles. Our OT situation is still garbage.
    Oscar the Grouch will be the judge of that!
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

good ots hardly make the free agent market to fi our ot issue in FA alone is gonna take alot of luck. we really need to hit on a fe p-linemen in the draft.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

The good news for the Broncos: Watson said hell play anywhere that he is needed.

If they need me to play inside, Ill play inside, he said. If they need me to play (defensive back), Ill go out there and backpedal. I just love to play football.

A former soccer player turned basketball player at Marist College (2009-10), Watson traded in sneakers for cleats six years ago. He tried American football for the first time at Saddleback College, a junior college in Mission Viejo, Calif. It was there that he was shown how to strap on pads and it was there that he learned from current Bears guard Kyle Long.

WalterFootball uses the word "incompetent" when describing this signing.

contract numbers out.

Under 3 mil this year. 7+ next 2 years but not much dead money so basically a 1 yr deal.

Good structure.
    Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #40