• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dipablo
    Protector of the Realm
    • Oct 2007

Season Ticket wait list

Lets have a little change of discussion, not much happening anyways...

Anyone else on the wait list for season tickets? did you see this article?

Beyond giving people patiently waiting on the list a chance at a seat, the idea is to reward loyal season ticket holders who have helped the Broncos set the longest home sellout streak in the NFL (…

Pretty neat, i have been on the list since 06, im pretty close to the front so im hoping this is the year!! anyone else might benefit from this?
    Out of Order - BCMB Div I 2023 Champ | TD for Sutton - BCMB FF Smackdown
  • 4th Amigo
    Playmaker
    • Nov 2005

Hopefully I will. I don't know how long it's been, at least 10 years, that I've been waiting. Last I checked I was about 1800 spots out, so who knows...hopefully I will get a call!

Comment

• BroncosPWNn00bs
      Starter
      • Feb 2012

Yea, I've been 4500 something for like 3 or 4 years now. So we'll see. Does that mean someone who has tickets but sold every game, will be kicked off? I like that idea. ... But keep me posted on how far ya'll move up. I been on the list since like 06 or 07.
      Last edited by BroncosPWNn00bs; 03-10-2017, 03:30 PM.
      :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

• 309a
        I am ZOD
        • Aug 2005

Haha, still around 40k, didn't move one spot last year. I'll be calling in a couple months to get an update on my number
        [D7C4396B-F1D6-4291-890C-4C7F4D83E499.jpg/SIGPIC]

Comment

• BroncosPWNn00bs
          Starter
          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by 309a View Post
          Haha, still around 40k, didn't move one spot last year. I'll be calling in a couple months to get an update on my number
          Same lol. I usually call every year around March. And then I call again in the summer just to see. Been the same for years now.

Comment

• JW7
            Captain
            • Apr 2009

I'm pumped that they are taking tickets away from people who are just selling them.
            sigpic

Comment

• dipablo
              Protector of the Realm
              • Oct 2007

Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
              Yea, I've been 4500 something for like 3 or 4 years now. So we'll see. Does that mean someone who has tickets but sold every game, will be kicked off? I like that idea. ... But keep me posted on how far ya'll move up. I been on the list since like 06 or 07.
              Not sure how it will work or how they can actually tell who goes and who doesn't. But I love that they are trying to get the old atmosphere back to the stadium. I've been at 5399 for a few years as well, I think this is our year

Comment

• BroncosPWNn00bs
                Starter
                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by dipablo View Post
                Not sure how it will work or how they can actually tell who goes and who doesn't. But I love that they are trying to get the old atmosphere back to the stadium. I've been at 5399 for a few years as well, I think this is our year
                Yea, so I guess I'm a little ahead of you. You really think we will both move up 4000 + spots this offseason? That would be crazy and cool lol. We'll see I guess. I"m glad they are doing this too but the only thing that would suck is if you were poor this year and it was like the 1st year you couldn't make a game, so you sold all your tickets. That would suck to lose your tickets cause of that.

Comment

• dipablo
                  Protector of the Realm
                  • Oct 2007

between this move and all the people who might jump ship after not making the playoffs? hopefully!

Comment

• OrangeCrushD
                    Practice Squad
                    • Sep 2006

I've had my tix for 5 years, was on a waiting list forever, travelled from out of state to 3/4 games a year and sold the others, went to Super Bowl 48. Prior to last football season, lost both of my parents in under a year(I had to travel out of state to take care of the estate, etc), so I decided to sell the season as too much was going on in my personal life. I get the notice Friday via email, your tix are gone. Thanks for your support.
                    sigpic

Comment

• broncos SB2010
                      All-Time Great
                      • Apr 2008

Originally posted by OrangeCrushD View Post
                      I've had my tix for 5 years, was on a waiting list forever, travelled from out of state to 3/4 games a year and sold the others, went to Super Bowl 48. Prior to last football season, lost both of my parents in under a year(I had to travel out of state to take care of the estate, etc), so I decided to sell the season as too much was going on in my personal life. I get the notice Friday via email, your tix are gone. Thanks for your support.
                      that sucks.... sorry
                      sigpic

Comment

• dipablo
                        Protector of the Realm
                        • Oct 2007

Sorry for your loss, and sorry about your tickets. I was wondering if this would be an issue, I'm sure most of the people losing then deserve it, sucks for people like you who had extenuating circumstance, have you Thor of calling or writing a letter. They may ask for documentation, but maybe you could save the tickets?

Again sorry for your loss.

Comment

• 86Elwayfan
                          The Future is Upon us!!!
                          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
                          Same lol. I usually call every year around March. And then I call again in the summer just to see. Been the same for years now.
                          Just a quick note you should hold off on calling for updates to mid/late April. Season ticket holders have to make their first seasonal payments at the end of March, after that the DB figure out who renewed and who didn't. From there they determine how many Waiting List people will get new tix. Just figured I'd save you some time.
                          sigpic

Comment

• 86Elwayfan
                            The Future is Upon us!!!
                            • Sep 2011

I wondered how this would work for people who were out of state. They said the reason they did it was for ticket brokers who got a hold of seats and now just sell them to jack up the price. However, there didn't seem to be a process to vet the difference between those brokers and fans such as yourself. It couldn't hurt to give the ticket office a call, though I don't know if it will help.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Atwnbroncfan
                              OrangeCrush Resurrection
                              • Aug 2006

You do realize that you can email Broncos ticket support, and they will great exceptions for special circumstances right? As long as the tickets are in your name you should have no problem keeping them. They may ask for documentation, but well worth keeping your tickets. This audit was to take tickets from brokers and people who have wrongfully them (ex: tickets in the name of deceased individuals). You may be one that was caught, but the Broncos will make it right.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X