Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    I just signed up a couple months ago. How do I find out how far down the list I am or how long until I am up? I know it's like 10 year wait.
    call the ticket office and ask for your season ticker priority number

CP bet with NVthosebroncos that Forrest Lamp will be a solid day 1 starter, barring injury

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    call the ticket office and ask for your season ticker priority number
    So do they hold your physical location against you on this list? Or is it a legit waiting list? Will people who live in the Denver area move up the list faster than me? I live about 8 hours away, but I can make it to most games. My wife wants us to move there anyway when my kids are done with school here in Nebraska. I just don't want where I live now to be held against me on this list.

So do they hold your physical location against you on this list? Or is it a legit waiting list? Will people who live in the Denver area move up the list faster than me? I live about 8 hours away, but I can make it to most games. My wife wants us to move there anyway when my kids are done with school here in Nebraska. I just don't want where I live now to be held against me on this list.
    just goes by numerical order

CP bet with NVthosebroncos that Forrest Lamp will be a solid day 1 starter, barring injury

Any word from people o t he list? has anyone got the nod yet?

Adopted Bronco 2016 Andy Janovich

Just added my name to the list a few months ago. I called and asked where on the list I am. I am 77,500 on the list. Hahahhaha. It might be a while for me. On the plus side, that's a good amount of time for me to save up. I got 4 tickets on the wait list and I imagine they are a couple grand a peice.

How does it work? Do I get to pick the section and seats or do they just give me what's available?

Just added my name to the list a few months ago. I called and asked where on the list I am. I am 77,500 on the list. Hahahhaha. It might be a while for me. On the plus side, that's a good amount of time for me to save up. I got 4 tickets on the wait list and I imagine they are a couple grand a peice.

How does it work? Do I get to pick the section and seats or do they just give me what's available?
    they give what's available. 500s section to start with then you can upgrade from there. it's around $900 each.....who knows how much they will be when you are up though hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by SeNEBronco View Post
    Can someone please update me on who we got/lost through free agency. I quit checking football news when I lost my tickets. I just received an email saying my tickets HAVE BEEN RETURNED TO ME! Thank you to all who were supportive during this rough 5 weeks!
    Very happy to hear that you were able to keep your seats. More than happy to help you occupy your seats so that this doesn't happen to you again. Please keep me in mind if you are unable to attend certain games. I'll buy your tickets! Currently on the waiting list myself, sitting in the 7,000 range. I'm guessing I'll have to wait another few years.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31018&dateline=138207  1129

Update:

I emailed the ticket office asking if they already awarded tickets to waiting list folks, they said not yet still processing the renewals for current ticket holders, and new people will be awarded later this summer. they wouldn't give me a date but i would guess end of June?

Adopted Bronco 2016 Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    Update:

I emailed the ticket office asking if they already awarded tickets to waiting list folks, they said not yet still processing the renewals for current ticket holders, and new people will be awarded later this summer. they wouldn't give me a date but i would guess end of June?
    Final payment for current season ticket holders for the 2017-2018 regular season goes through tomorrow. My guess is once those are complete they have to make some calls to current STH if Cards on file don't work for any number of reasons, or just confirming in-house which seats have become available to those on the Waiting List. My guess is you will know by mid to late June.

I am # 5672 on the list. Been on it since 2005. I talked to the office and said that later in the summer I might here from someone. When Manning was here. There was very little movement. Only like 300-400 season tickets a year. I check every year. I started out at like 77000. 12 years on the list .

Quote Originally Posted by mile high mad man View Post
    I am # 5672 on the list. Been on it since 2005. I talked to the office and said that later in the summer I might here from someone. When Manning was here. There was very little movement. Only like 300-400 season tickets a year. I check every year. I started out at like 77000. 12 years on the list .
    Good Luck Man!!! This is your year!!!

Im in the #2500 area, hoping for a miracle this year. But imagine if all waitlisters wanted 4 seats, that would be 11,000 seats that would need to be free for me. At 2, thats still 5000 seats needed to get me to the finish line.

I wonder if the Broncos are doing this because " they can". The stadium has been sold out for over 50 years. Wait list is miles long. Fans will still attend games during the tough times.

On the opposite spectrum, do you think the Jags or Dolphins would pull this off? Highly doubtful.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoBrennan89 View Post
    I wonder if the Broncos are doing this because " they can". The stadium has been sold out for over 50 years. Wait list is miles long. Fans will still attend games during the tough times.

On the opposite spectrum, do you think the Jags or Dolphins would pull this off? Highly doubtful.

The Dolphins already did

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolph...-tickets-.html

As for the jags, I have been to both stadiums to see the Broncos, the Jags should be advertising to the opposing fans with as many seats as they need to fill at games.

CHILDREN ARE THE RAINBOW OF LIFE
    GRANDCHILDREN ARE THE POT OF GOLD