Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NVthosebroncos View Post
    Mack is a DE not a linebacker.. Vic Beasley on the other hand is doing a great job. However I think Foster will be better.
    Isn't Foster an ILB as well as compared to pass rushers of Mack and Beasley?

Yes. I don't know if a team asks Foster to rush the passer as much as just kill whoever has the ball or is going to get it. He can do that.

Have you watched either of those guys in college? Actually followed them? They aren't on the same level as Howard.
    yea, ok.................

CP bet with NVthosebroncos that Forrest Lamp will be a solid day 1 starter, barring injury

Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    Isn't Foster an ILB as well as compared to pass rushers of Mack and Beasley?
    Foster very well might be an OLB in the NFL

CP bet with NVthosebroncos that Forrest Lamp will be a solid day 1 starter, barring injury

Mack is a DE not a linebacker.. Vic Beasley on the other hand is doing a great job. However I think Foster will be better.
    Mack was a LB in college and plays both DE and OLB for the raiders

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    yea, ok.................
    So you watched them in college? You think Eifert and Kelce or Ebron looked on the same page as Howard does? The thing about Howard was he was handcuffed to a coach who loved to use him to block. The kid is a monster. How many games have you watched of these guys all or any of them before the NFL? It's easy to be a arm chair GM or scout.

So you watched them in college? You think Eifert and Kelce or Ebron looked on the same page as Howard does? The thing about Howard was he was handcuffed to a coach who loved to use him to block. The kid is a monster. How many games have you watched of these guys all or any of them before the NFL? It's easy to be a arm chair GM or scout.
    ...they were all "monsters" in college.... Ebron put up 1000 yards his senior season and went 8th overall...you trying to tell me Howard looks head and shoulders above him and it's not even close? ....yea...ok.....Howard must be a once in a.lifetime prospect
    Last edited by broncos SB2010; 03-15-2017 at 04:59 PM.

Yes he did. I was on OSU football staff for the past 7 years. This last year taking a Oline coaching job with a smaller school and I can tell you first hand OJ Howard is much better than ebron was. One of my first trips with the offensive cord was to see Ebron at his highchool in NC. I also went and watched multiple games/tapes of him. Same with OJ.

Quote Originally Posted by WYBRONCO View Post
    I think McCoy did just fine with Danny Woodhead when healthy. I think McCaffery is more dangerous to Defenses though.
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondsAway131 View Post
    The fact that McCoy was able to get Danny Woodhead his 2 most productive years shouldn't give you too much concern.
    That is a good point I had not considered when I made my post thank you
    All that is required for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing.

Yes he did. I was on OSU football staff for the past 7 years. This last year taking a Oline coaching job with a smaller school and I can tell you first hand OJ Howard is much better than ebron was. One of my first trips with the offensive cord was to see Ebron at his highchool in NC. I also went and watched multiple games/tapes of him. Same with OJ.
    we shall see.....

If Foster fell in DEN's lap.... it would be great. I think Foster, McCaffrey, Ross, Ramzchek, or Howard would be terrific gets at 20. I prefer them, in this order.

I'm sure there are quality DL guys too worthy, and I would probably prefer a stud DL prospect over Ross, Ramzchek, and Howard.

Howard is a much better prospect than Ebron when he was coming out. More of a complete player with a much higher ceiling. However I'm not as sold on Foster being a sure thing. If you put him on a different team I don't know he has as much success. He definately was lucky to play with the best D Line in college football. He is a good player but don't think one of those top every 5 years player. I just don't see it as much as I want to.

Quote Originally Posted by WYBRONCO View Post
    I think McCoy did just fine with Danny Woodhead when healthy. I think McCaffery is more dangerous to Defenses though.
    I wonder how McCoy will utilize Kalif Raymond, the guy is fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Bterres105 View Post
    I wonder how McCoy will utilize Kalif Raymond, the guy is fast.
    One of the main reasons I think its foolish to target mcaffery. I think Raymond has a mini break out season. Made a couple rookie mistakes but showed himself effective returning punts. Wasn't given much opportunity to play the slot but when he did he managed to get open a few times the QB just couldn't get the ball to him. In college there isn't much tape on him but you see the amount of improvement in his numbers by the years I think that rate of progress could translate to the NFL. Maybe this year if given some early opportunities he shines.

I'm really not that crazy over wide receiver because I do think Raymond and sunshine were the victims of poor execution from the QB. Improved QB play this year and less Norwood will mean more opportunities for them to shine and showcase their talent.

Quote Originally Posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
    One of the main reasons I think its foolish to target mcaffery. I think Raymond has a mini break out season. Made a couple rookie mistakes but showed himself effective returning punts. Wasn't given much opportunity to play the slot but when he did he managed to get open a few times the QB just couldn't get the ball to him. In college there isn't much tape on him but you see the amount of improvement in his numbers by the years I think that rate of progress could translate to the NFL. Maybe this year if given some early opportunities he shines.

I'm really not that crazy over wide receiver because I do think Raymond and sunshine were the victims of poor execution from the QB. Improved QB play this year and less Norwood will mean more opportunities for them to shine and showcase their talent.
    Yes, agreed. I believe Khalif Raymond can be a weapon as a punt returner given better coaching. Hoping Olivo will 'kill it' this season and let ST do great things. Also a big fan of Jordan Taylor as well, hoping McCoy puts him in the slot if he develops a little more than he did last season. Both have great potential.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!