Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Taking risks

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    Well, I wouldn't want to trade Roby either......just liked the draft picks.
    I don't think any of us would like to see Roby go but if a 1st was offered I might have to. Especially considering his rookie contract is ending soon.

Plus didn't he get burned a couple times by cooks this year?

Quote Originally Posted by NVthosebroncos View Post
    I just find it humorous that taking a chance on a guy who has the talent as Sidney Jones is a waste of a pick. Who isn't a risk in the 3rd round? No one looks at a 3rd rounder and says wow we have starter for years with this guy without it being a OPINION.. everyone in the 3rd is a risk.
    It's a waste of a pick in relation to 2017, you're burning the pick knowing that's there's zero chance he provides you with anything this year.

It's not a waste of a pick in that you're adding more young talent to your organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    It's a waste of a pick in relation to 2017, you're burning the pick knowing that's there's zero chance he provides you with anything this year.

It's not a waste of a pick in that you're adding more young talent to your organization.
    You mean like Brock Osweiler?

Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    You mean like Brock Osweiler?
    I can't believe so many people didn't see that coming. It's like they never watched him play in college

CP bet with NVthosebroncos that Forrest Lamp will be a solid day 1 starter, barring injury