Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Slow news day

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    434

    Slow news day

    On Brandon Marshalls Instagram he posted a video of Malik Jackson betting him $$$$ that the Jaguars will have a better season then us. Brandon has been staying at Malik's house training in Florida.

    I see the Jaguars winning 8 games tops this year. Bortles is a turn over machine.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    14,873
    They have a very potent D. Just a little production from bortles and I see it happening.


    And the division they are in.......
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    18,387
    Quote Originally Posted by NVthosebroncos View Post
    On Brandon Marshalls Instagram he posted a video of Malik Jackson betting him $$$$ that the Jaguars will have a better season then us. Brandon has been staying at Malik's house training in Florida.

    I see the Jaguars winning 8 games tops this year. Bortles is a turn over machine.
    those 8 games very well might be more than the Broncos next season.....


    CP bet with NVthosebroncos that Forrest Lamp will be a solid day 1 starter, barring injury

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ozarks
    Posts
    10,903
    I think Bortles will improve a lot this year. The coaching change will do him a world of good imo.



    ADOPT A BRONCO=GARETT BOLLES

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Chicago via California
    Posts
    1,765
    I find it "interesting" Malik feels a need to have a better season than his former team.

    I wonder if he is upset DEN never offered him a contract?
    Or did they?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Yorkshire, England
    Posts
    1,688
    Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    I find it "interesting" Malik feels a need to have a better season than his former team.

    I wonder if he is upset DEN never offered him a contract?
    Or did they?
    I'm sure I remember reading something that we did offer him a contract roughly the same as what Wolfe signed maybe a little bit more but he wanted mega money

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    636
    Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    I think Bortles will improve a lot this year. The coaching change will do him a world of good imo.
    Yup. They should double their wins , from 3 to 6. Indy and Tenn own them and Houston with that defense should have a pickfest against Bortles.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,677
    I heard on the radio that the Broncos had about $25M still in cap space (not sure if that is still the number) but I wonder what Elway is thinking. Everyone is talking about the splash the Patriot's have been making so far this offseason, it is almost many are ready to hand them the SB52 trophy. I still think we need a lot of help on the offense and a solid replacement for DWare.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Posts
    5,398
    Quote Originally Posted by haciendadad View Post
    I heard on the radio that the Broncos had about $25M still in cap space (not sure if that is still the number)
    We actually have just shy of $21 Mil remaining in cap space. Appx $8-9 Mil will go towards the players we draft. That'll leave about $12-13 Mil Mil of cap space - believe it or not but just the right amount of space to sign Romo.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche



  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    13,920
    Quote Originally Posted by haciendadad View Post
    I heard on the radio that the Broncos had
    about $25M still in cap space (not sure if that is still the number) but I wonder what Elway is thinking. Everyone is talking about the splash the Patriot's have been making so far this offseason, it is almost many are ready to hand them the SB52 trophy. I still think we need a lot of help on the offense and a solid replacement for DWare.
    Is Shane Ray playing offense now

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    3,868
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Is Shane Ray playing offense now
    He didn't say that Ware played offense. But, I do agree with you on the idea that we already have our replacement for Ware on the field. In fact, wasn't Shane better than Ware already this last year? I suppose that could be up for debate.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    13,095
    Quote Originally Posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    He didn't say that Ware played offense. But, I do agree with you on the idea that we already have our replacement for Ware on the field. In fact, wasn't Shane better than Ware already this last year? I suppose that could be up for debate.
    I think this was his point. Ray is the replacement and the only way he wouldn't be considered that is if he was on offense. It was for emphasis

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    543
    Quote Originally Posted by haciendadad View Post
    I heard on the radio that the Broncos had about $25M still in cap space (not sure if that is still the number) but I wonder what Elway is thinking. Everyone is talking about the splash the Patriot's have been making so far this offseason, it is almost many are ready to hand them the SB52 trophy. I still think we need a lot of help on the offense and a solid replacement for DWare.
    Still don't want Romo. the risk of a career-ending injury is not worth it. Sign a low budget veteran QB and save the remainder for another June 1 cut for OL or DL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •