Thread: Slow news day

Slow news day

On Brandon Marshalls Instagram he posted a video of Malik Jackson betting him $$$$ that the Jaguars will have a better season then us. Brandon has been staying at Malik's house training in Florida.

I see the Jaguars winning 8 games tops this year. Bortles is a turn over machine.

They have a very potent D. Just a little production from bortles and I see it happening.

And the division they are in.......
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

Quote Originally Posted by NVthosebroncos View Post
    On Brandon Marshalls Instagram he posted a video of Malik Jackson betting him $$$$ that the Jaguars will have a better season then us. Brandon has been staying at Malik's house training in Florida.

I see the Jaguars winning 8 games tops this year. Bortles is a turn over machine.
    those 8 games very well might be more than the Broncos next season.....

CP bet with NVthosebroncos that Forrest Lamp will be a solid day 1 starter, barring injury

I think Bortles will improve a lot this year. The coaching change will do him a world of good imo.

ADOPT A BRONCO=GARETT BOLLES

I find it "interesting" Malik feels a need to have a better season than his former team.

I wonder if he is upset DEN never offered him a contract?
    Or did they?

Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    I find it "interesting" Malik feels a need to have a better season than his former team.

I wonder if he is upset DEN never offered him a contract?
    Or did they?
    I'm sure I remember reading something that we did offer him a contract roughly the same as what Wolfe signed maybe a little bit more but he wanted mega money

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    I think Bortles will improve a lot this year. The coaching change will do him a world of good imo.
    Yup. They should double their wins , from 3 to 6. Indy and Tenn own them and Houston with that defense should have a pickfest against Bortles.

I heard on the radio that the Broncos had about $25M still in cap space (not sure if that is still the number) but I wonder what Elway is thinking. Everyone is talking about the splash the Patriot's have been making so far this offseason, it is almost many are ready to hand them the SB52 trophy. I still think we need a lot of help on the offense and a solid replacement for DWare.

Quote Originally Posted by haciendadad View Post
    I heard on the radio that the Broncos had about $25M still in cap space (not sure if that is still the number)
    We actually have just shy of $21 Mil remaining in cap space. Appx $8-9 Mil will go towards the players we draft. That'll leave about $12-13 Mil Mil of cap space - believe it or not but just the right amount of space to sign Romo.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

I heard on the radio that the Broncos had
    about $25M still in cap space (not sure if that is still the number) but I wonder what Elway is thinking. Everyone is talking about the splash the Patriot's have been making so far this offseason, it is almost many are ready to hand them the SB52 trophy. I still think we need a lot of help on the offense and a solid replacement for DWare.
    Is Shane Ray playing offense now

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Is Shane Ray playing offense now
    He didn't say that Ware played offense. But, I do agree with you on the idea that we already have our replacement for Ware on the field. In fact, wasn't Shane better than Ware already this last year? I suppose that could be up for debate.

Quote Originally Posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    He didn't say that Ware played offense. But, I do agree with you on the idea that we already have our replacement for Ware on the field. In fact, wasn't Shane better than Ware already this last year? I suppose that could be up for debate.
    I think this was his point. Ray is the replacement and the only way he wouldn't be considered that is if he was on offense. It was for emphasis

I heard on the radio that the Broncos had about $25M still in cap space (not sure if that is still the number) but I wonder what Elway is thinking. Everyone is talking about the splash the Patriot's have been making so far this offseason, it is almost many are ready to hand them the SB52 trophy. I still think we need a lot of help on the offense and a solid replacement for DWare.
    Still don't want Romo. the risk of a career-ending injury is not worth it. Sign a low budget veteran QB and save the remainder for another June 1 cut for OL or DL