Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

What is the Patriots All-Time Biggest win vs the Broncos ?

Reading Patriots disrespect for the Broncos is understandable. The Broncos have ended their teams season 4 times in the playoffs, including preventing them from three peats in 2005, & 2015.
    But what do Patriot fans consider their biggest win over Denver? I would imagine a franchise known for Postseason success would choose their victory over the 2011 Denver Bronco team they dominated in the Divisional round of the playoffs. But lets allow them to answer for themselves!

So New England what is your biggest win over Denver in your opinion, and why?

All we are going to be hearing in this thread are a bunch of crickets.....

Last year's 16-3 win in Denver was probably my favorite. At the beginning of the season I knew that the back-to-back games against the ravens (on a monday night) and the broncos the following sunday would be our toughest stretch. I knew that if they had won those two game they would be in a great position to get the 1 seed, which means a real good shot at getting to the super bowl. In addition, it basically knocked denver out of the playoffs (for all intents and purposes).
    Broncos quit against the Colts in the 2014 Divisional Round to avoid playing in NE.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Last year's 16-3 win in Denver was probably my favorite. At the beginning of the season I knew that the back-to-back games against the ravens (on a monday night) and the broncos the following sunday would be our toughest stretch. I knew that if they had won those two game they would be in a great position to get the 1 seed, which means a real good shot at getting to the super bowl. In addition, it basically knocked denver out of the playoffs (for all intents and purposes).
    Hey kudos for reponding.
    Sad that a regular season game is your biggest win over a team you call quitters.
    Meanwhile Denver has a Divisional playoff win and two Conference Championship's
    ...Scoreboard!!!

Lmao Donco fans claim they don't want us here, yet they keep making threads about our team. Oh the irony!

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Hey kudos for reponding.
    Sad that a regular season game is your biggest win over a team you call quitters.
    Meanwhile Denver has a Divisional playoff win and two Conference Championship's
    ...Scoreboard!!!
    Cleaely this was your intention in making this thread..

And you took the bait
    I really like Cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by darth-hideous View Post
    And you took the bait
    Not really. I knew what i was doing.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Lmao Donco fans claim they don't want us here, yet they keep making threads about our team. Oh the irony!
    That's your response because your teams biggest win is miniscule to what Denver has done vs Tommy Tantrum & Billacheat!

If you got the ammo shoot it right, you like gloating about how great your team is and I love reminding you how Denver has bear your team in crunch time : )

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    That's your response because your teams biggest win is miniscule to what Denver has done vs Tommy Tantrum & Billacheat!
    So why don't you have more than 5 Superbowl wins then? And why can't you even make the playoffs anymore?

The Pats have never won a SB without it being close. They aren't the typical dynasty. Though the win over Seattle may not be the admitted best victory it was one that removed the cloud of doubt felt by opposing fans since they had not won for years after the scandal of Spygate. Yes deflategate occurred but that is a separate issue of itself. Without the win they would have always heard the argument they could not do anything without cheating

Quote Originally Posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    The Pats have never won a SB without it being close. They aren't the typical dynasty.
    Few super bowls since 2000 have been won in blowout fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    The Pats have never won a SB without it being close. They aren't the typical dynasty. Though the win over Seattle may not be the admitted best victory it was one that removed the cloud of doubt felt by opposing fans since they had not won for years after the scandal of Spygate. Yes deflategate occurred but that is a separate issue of itself. Without the win they would have always heard the argument they could not do anything without cheating
    Spygate? You mean Crygate? That's all you haters do.

Few super bowls since 2000 have been won in blowout fashion.
    The Doncos definitely know how to not make a Superbowl close.