Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    if the rumors are correct, you guys will get the chance to prove me wrong week 1. no excuses, both teams fresh and at full strength. i don't care if it's in pile high, i don't care what players get drafted.

as long as you have that same garbage at QB i feel pretty good about our chances.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    yes you are confused because you clearly don't know what the term means. not only that but it's hard to be well rounded when key players go down for the season every week.
    Every team has injuries. Well rounded teams are setup to overcome them. Teams that are not well rounded do not. Every year we hear you beat the drum of the injury excuse, it's a weak and somewhat pathetic excuse. Injuries apparently only matter when it's the chargers facing them.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    ya that's true...but perhaps when you are no longer a 12 year old attention whore, you can join these adult conversations...k

for now run along
    pre-draft predictions for the 2017 season:

The rest of the league should just draw straws to see who plays the Patriots in the SB and leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by hardwork View Post

The rest of the league should just draw straws to see who plays the Patriots in the SB and leave it at that.

Why, what new cheater schemes do they have up their sleeve this time around?

you have no answer for the arguments i am making so you just call it crying, how lazy of you.

LOL except you did just judge ingram based on his sack totals alone and tried to argue that pressures are basically meaningless when you compared them to a hail marry pass lol you said pressures only have an effect on the outcome of a play 1 out of 1000 times

you also made fun of me when i said we saw flashes of dominance from ingram and even to this day you are still trying to make those "flashes" comments yet i was right all along, that's whats so damn funny about all of this.

that stat is also telling when you claim carr is so much better than rivers. carr is playing at a high level but carr has a top 5 OL, give that OL to rivers and he will pick most etams apart most weeks with ease.

again, arguably the worst OL in football over the last few years and rivers can and has played at an MVP level, it's pathetic i have to even mention that fact. really, rivers hasn't had a decent OL since 2013, the last time they made the playoffs.

good one dude, all i have to say is never make an injury excuse ever again or this will get brought up and thrown in your face, i promise you. not that you have the guts to say anything in smack anymore, so i guess you are safe!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________

ok then lets see

LOL except you did just judge ingram based on his sack totals alone and tried to argue that pressures are basically meaningless when you compared them to a hail marry pass lol you said pressures only have an effect on the outcome of a play 1 out of 1000 times

and here's just one of my responses to you showing what a liar you are

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...56#post4897156
    it can also a hell of a lot of times result in a 1st down or a td ...just like melvins pressure tonight

heres the part you fail to grasp...a pressure...CAN CAUSE A LOSS OF DOWN OR AN INT, nobody here ever said it couldn't

but a sack can cause a loss of down too, lost yardage and a fumble....it can almost never without penalty result in a offensive td or first down
    your insisting a pressure is better then a sack...it isn't.....UNLESS THE QB THROWS A PICK, AND A SACK DOESNT RESULT IN A FUMBLE

what was the signature turning point in the colts comeback...was it pressure....OR THE SACK THAT RESULTED IN A COLTS FUMBLE RECOVERY

I GAURANTEE there is more 1st downs or completed passes and or tds from qbs under pressure then there is ints

how many tds or 1st downs are there from sacks
    and another clearly showing you lying ..bolded

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...09#post4897509
    nobody ever said pressure is meaningless rod

what we have said waaaaaay too many times...is your putting waaaay to much credit to simple pressure and insisting its better then a sack to justify melvns rookie season.

furthermore...how can pressure be better then a sack? as you keep insisting

the best possible outcome is a errant throw picked off and taken back for six....how is that better then a sack, fumble recovery run back for the score...how?

given the two stats best circumstance...pressure int returned for 6 is is not better then a sack fumble returned for six
    they are equal

factor in the rest...a sack the down is dead

a pressure, can still result in a completion, can be a 1st down, can be a TD

now shut the hell up and quit sniveling about pressure being better then a sack
    heres your post that started it all...begging us to look, only at pressures and ignore sacks and stuff
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...56#post4728356
    https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...ure-frequency/

notice ingram is on the list of the most productive pass rushers in the league last year when you ignore the amount of snaps a player has, don't only look at sacks, and just look at the % of QB pressures per snap that he actually has.

let me know if you would like any more football education son
    it was a PFF fantasy stat

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...31#post4889031
    ohh so the ....almost sacks must be a sd stat....he almost had seven sacks lmao!!

rest of us put more impact on actual hits...tck f loss...tackles sacks.....

tell me...if barney "almost" gets there and makes a qb step up into pocket and throws a td pass...do you bolt fans record it as a almost td?
    you also made fun of me when i said we saw flashes of dominance from ingram

yes we did, and its still funny as hell...not as funny as when you insisted the spin move is rare and vintage or hardly ever seen today ...still cracks me up, why every game I watch I see a spin move and chuckle

rivers has never played at a mvp level...he gets good stats in some games and lots of junk yards in others...but when the game is on the line, mvp level qbs step up...rivers don't, he was 31st ranked 4th qrter qb last year

you ever think that part of the olines problems is rivers sloth like ability, the fact he caves under pressure, the fact that without his scat back safety valve he suffers?
    Last edited by arapaho; 04-20-2017 at 02:11 PM.

if the rumors are correct, you guys will get the chance to prove me wrong week 1. no excuses, both teams fresh and at full strength. i don't care if it's in pile high, i don't care what players get drafted.

as long as you have that same garbage at QB i feel pretty good about our chances.
    Fell good all you want before the game.The Broncos will be dictating your mood after lol
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

So you assume you wont face the Broncos in the playoffs I am guessing? We all know what happens in that instance
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

ok then lets see

heres your post that started it all...begging us to look, only at pressures and ignore sacks and stuff

yes we did, and its still funny as hell...not as funny as when you insisted the spin move is rare and vintage or hardly ever seen today ...still cracks me up, why every game I watch I see a spin move and chuckle

rivers has never played at a mvp level...he gets good stats in some games and lots of junk yards in others...but when the game is on the line, mvp level qbs step up...rivers don't, he was 31st ranked 4th qrter qb last year

you ever think that part of the olines problems is rivers sloth like ability, the fact he caves under pressure, the fact that without his scat back safety valve he suffers?
    Barphs still trying to twist that old argument? Whats next that Nobody does the spin move anymore ...except Ingram that is..lol

The only schedule in the NFL that matters:

New England Patriots 2017 regular season schedule

Thursday
    Sep. 7 Chiefs Kansas City Chiefs Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA 8:30pm ET NBC

Sunday
    Sep. 17 Saints at New Orleans Saints Mercedes-Benz Superdome, New Orleans, LA 1:00pm ET
    CBS

Sunday
    Sep. 24 Texans Houston Texans Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA 1:00pm ET
    CBS

Sunday Oct. 1 Panthers Carolina Panthers Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA 1:00pm ET
    FOX

Thursday Oct. 5 Buccaneers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, FL 8:25pm ET
    CBS/NFLN

Sunday Oct. 15 Jets at New York Jets MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ 1:00pm ET
    CBS

Sunday Oct. 22 Falcons Atlanta Falcons Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA 8:30pm ET
    NBC

Sunday Oct. 29 Chargers Los Angeles Chargers Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA 1:00pm ET
    CBS

Sunday Nov. 5 BYE

Sunday Nov. 12 Broncos at Denver Broncos Sports Authority Field at Mile High, Denver, CO 8:30pm ET
    NBC

Sunday Nov. 19 Raiders at Oakland Raiders Estadio Azteca, Mexico City, Mexico 4:25pm ET
    CBS

Sunday Nov. 26 Dolphins Miami Dolphins Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA 1:00pm ET
    CBS

Sunday Dec. 3 Bills at Buffalo Bills New Era Field, Orchard Park, NY 1:00pm ET
    CBS

Monday Dec. 11 Dolphins at Miami Dolphins Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FL 8:30pm ET
    ESPN

Sunday Dec. 17 Steelers at Pittsburgh Steelers Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, PA 4:25pm ET
    CBS

Sunday Dec. 24 Bills Buffalo Bills Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA 1:00pm ET
    CBS

Sunday Dec. 31 Jets New York Jets Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA 1:00pm ET
    CBS

Super Bowl: Patriots vs. To be announced

Thursday

Sunday
    Sep. 17 Saints at New Orleans Saints Mercedes-Benz Superdome, New Orleans, LA 1:00pm ET
    CBS

Sunday
    CBS

Sunday Oct. 1 Panthers Carolina Panthers Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA 1:00pm ET
    FOX

Thursday Oct. 5 Buccaneers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, FL 8:25pm ET
    CBS/NFLN

Sunday Oct. 15 Jets at New York Jets MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ 1:00pm ET
    CBS

Sunday Oct. 22 Falcons Atlanta Falcons Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA 8:30pm ET
    NBC

Sunday Oct. 29 Chargers Los Angeles Chargers Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA 1:00pm ET
    CBS

Sunday Nov. 5 BYE

Sunday Nov. 12 Broncos at Denver Broncos Sports Authority Field at Mile High, Denver, CO 8:30pm ET
    NBC

Sunday Nov. 19 Raiders at Oakland Raiders Estadio Azteca, Mexico City, Mexico 4:25pm ET
    CBS

Sunday Nov. 26 Dolphins Miami Dolphins Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA 1:00pm ET
    CBS

CBS

Monday Dec. 11 Dolphins at Miami Dolphins Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FL 8:30pm ET
    ESPN

Sunday Dec. 17 Steelers at Pittsburgh Steelers Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, PA 4:25pm ET
    CBS

CBS

CBS

You do realize you are posting that on a Broncos message board. We don't care about your cheating team schedule.

ok then lets see

so you deny making that hail mary reference when talking about pressures? you deny saying it has an effect 1 out of 1000 times?
    and how in the hell is a pressure per snap stat a fantasy stat? LOL

it's a stat that shows how often a pass rusher applies pressure per snap, has nothing to do with fantasy.

it was a fantasy website and had a great article showing you the importance of not just looking at sack numbers like you always do yet deny. i mean right there in that quote you are accusing me of saying a pressure is more important than sack, never once have i ever said that.

so who is lying again? do you honestly think it's hilarious i proved you wrong about ingram after all those years of smacking on him? pff has him ranked 6th, hes 7th among LB'er in sacks the last two years......i said when healthy we have seen flashes of dominance and he has been really dominant.

be a man and admit you were wrong, being in denial about it just makes it more comical lol

as far as what i said about freeney teaching ingram how to spin, prepare to get owned......

“I talk to them about preparation,” he said. “About the things you need to do with your body, your diet, your mentality. You know that’s what I think a veteran should do: Help out the younger guys, so their journey is a lot easier than my journey or the ones that came before me. That’s what you do.”

And it’s not like Freeney’s secrets are staying in the Falcons locker room, either. He says he’ll teach his spin move to anybody who is interested, regardless of what team they play for. Von Miller, for instance, credits Freeney for his own spin move, which has gotten pretty nasty over the last few seasons.
    http://www.atlantafalcons.com/news/b...5-3bd4daee203f

that article is a pretty good read, freeney did it for von miller, melvin ingram, and now beasley. you think you know so damn much but you don't know jack except how to look up sacks numbers and win loss records, ill teach you something bout this game one day boy!

Last edited by baphamet; 04-20-2017 at 10:51 PM.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Barphs still trying to twist that old argument? Whats next that Nobody does the spin move anymore ...except Ingram that is..lol
    read post above and realize how football ignorant both of you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Every team has injuries. Well rounded teams are setup to overcome them. Teams that are not well rounded do not. Every year we hear you beat the drum of the injury excuse, it's a weak and somewhat pathetic excuse. Injuries apparently only matter when it's the chargers facing them.
    you mean teams with 5 or 6 RB's? 7 or 8 receivers? you are right that the deeper teams can withstand injuries better, that's not what i'm talking about here. being deep doesn't apply when you are signing guys off the street because you have so many.

i ask again, find me a team that has had more guys on IR in a 3 year span than the chargers have had, go back 20 years if you like. then realize the chargers have had a 25th or worse OL ranking the last 3 years which no other team has.

every team has injuries yes....no team has been as injured as the chargers over the last few years, it's simply a fact. maybe the chargers continue to be that injury prone? maybe they continue to have a horrendous OL?

sure, but that's what it will take for the chargers to be bad again, that's what all of you are banking on if you think the chargers are still that same team they were at the end of last season.

here is another one for arapaho and beagle

if i didn't just own you bad enough, here is another for good measure.

http://www.chargers.com/video/2015/0...rams-spin-move

"Dwight is a big reason for that spin move and a guy named chuck smith......Dwight really showed me how to do it though" -melvin ingram

LOL@ arapaho claiming i am wrong 95% of the time, dude doesn't have the slightest clue what the hell he is talking about
    Last edited by baphamet; 04-21-2017 at 10:04 AM.

Thursday

Sunday
    CBS

Sunday
    CBS

FOX

CBS/NFLN

CBS

NBC

CBS

Sunday Nov. 5 BYE

NBC

CBS

CBS

CBS

ESPN

CBS

CBS

CBS

Last time the Pats played the chiefs in week one, Brady took a Pollard to the knee.