Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    tell me why i am wrong instead of just trolling. i could be like you and just troll and post opinions without any rhyme or reason to them, but i'm better than that.
    First
    I dont have to tell you anything you know your full of it.

Secondly you never listen and Third you are the one trolling as usual. Just Barphing out a million predictions hoping one will be right so you can run around and pound your chest but leaving an out for when your wrong...like the thread title Pre-draft prediction..thats so when youre horribly wrong you can say..it was Pre-draft dude!.

The act is old time to move on

To sum it up, you earned the nick name I gave you Barph! Now please tell me and everyone else what this post "really means" and that "I have no real replies" to your Barph and make your act complete!
    Last edited by Beagle; 04-09-2017 at 06:45 PM.
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

losing to the patriots on the road would not destroy their confidence unless they were blown out and that isn't likely at all.
    i'm sorry, was aaron rodgers traded to the chargers in the offseason? did i miss that?
    Broncos quit against the Colts in the 2014 Divisional Round to avoid playing in NE.

tell me why i am wrong instead of just trolling. i could be like you and just troll and post opinions without any rhyme or reason to them, but i'm better than that.
    Well you say this same thing every off season, and recently the Broncos made two Superbowls won one, and the most well rounded team in the NFL finished last in their division last season. Maybe one year you'll get it right.
    I really like Cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    i'm sorry, was aaron rodgers traded to the chargers in the offseason? did i miss that?
    He's right, SD would/will keep it close...

But we all know what happens to Phil in close games.....There is no Heimlich maneuver for Rivers. There is a thread going on a football site that shows Rivers production in games within 8 points and over the past decade(roughly) and he's as bad as anyone. Something to the tune of like 1.5 pts per drive in those close situations, a huge spike in TOs and a big drop in production.

Den 10-6
    Oak 10-6
    KC 9-7
    LA Chargers 6-10*

* If D Watson starts more than 8 games for the Chargers total goes to 7 wins

The Broncos have the best corner tandem in the league and one of if not the top pass rushers in the game. They also have a capable QB. But I heard their running back should seriously consider salads.

The defense is good enough to get some wins just as they did last year. If their defense stays the same, I see 9-7. If the defense takes a big step back, 7-9 or 6-10.

I will wait on the Beast Mode Situation before I predict the division standings.

So, why would the league schedule the season opener, with the defending superbowl champs...and a team that has finished 4-12, 5-11 in the past two seasons and just moved to become the JV team of LA ??

wouldn't it make more sense to schedule it with 2 good teams

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    First
    I dont have to tell you anything you know your full of it.

Secondly you never listen and Third you are the one trolling as usual. Just Barphing out a million predictions hoping one will be right so you can run around and pound your chest but leaving an out for when your wrong...like the thread title Pre-draft prediction..thats so when youre horribly wrong you can say..it was Pre-draft dude!.

The act is old time to move on

To sum it up, you earned the nick name I gave you Barph! Now please tell me and everyone else what this post "really means" and that "I have no real replies" to your Barph and make your act complete!
    except what i told you last off season would happen to the broncos actually did happen, didn't it?

your team is going down hill fast, it's not getting better and you know it. you actually asked the question if elway can go to the HOF as a GM and your offense is a mess with the defense slowly coming back to earth and now without their mastermind.

instead of just whining and trolling, tell me why i am wrong? why is your offense not a joke? why is your defense not regressing after losing wade and after the regression last season?

you have no answer for it, just tears.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    do you even know how your own team is beatable? or maybe you are too delusional to think they are unbeatable? its all about the pass rush and harassing brady and the chargers on week one will be a very dangerous offense every bit as dangerous as GB's with Rodgers.

if you think brady is going to have a good time playing the AFC west you are out of your mind. every single team has stud pass rushers, again the key to beating the patriots is pressure on brady.

eli manning for christ sakes, nuff said?

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Just for reference, Vegas books list
    Den 18/1
    Oak 20/1
    KC 25/1
    Baph and Phil 80/1

Quote Originally Posted by darth-hideous View Post
    Well you say this same thing every off season, and recently the Broncos made two Superbowls won one, and the most well rounded team in the NFL finished last in their division last season. Maybe one year you'll get it right.
    i said you would regress on both offense and defense last year and said you would be lucky to make the playoffs and i was correct. i said last season would be elway's truest test as a GM and i certainly was correct.

now, the broncos lost wade and their offense is a mess.........you all know what i'm saying is valid and i know it bothers you.

as far as the chargers, i know i have been wrong there the past couple of years but i stand by their talent level and potential if they could only stay relatively healthy. in my mind they are on the verge of breaking out in a big way, especially if they do well in the draft.

the chargers have a quality QB, RB, starting WR, 2 quality TE's, 2 good edge rushers, 2 good corners, some good your LB'ers, and a pretty good NT. they have a solid foundation both offensively and defensively and they could add a blue chip safety, DL, or corner to the mix.

but that OL needs serious help and the injuries could kill us again, those two things will make or break the chargers season IMO

tell me why i am wrong or just ignore me.....whining about what im saying just makes you look like a whiner. lol

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Just for reference, Vegas books list
    Den 18/1
    Oak 20/1
    KC 25/1
    Baph and Phil 80/1
    LOL that's idiotic. i mean, i expect the chargers to be last but the broncos are not the favorites to win the division, that's comical.

i'm not saying the chargers are winning the division either FYI but they are damn sure better than the broncos currently, they have way too many issues on offense, that offense needs to be rebuilt from the ground up and unless lynch really comes on strong this season, they are screwed.

again, IMO i don't think your defense is capable of carrying an offense like that anymore, at least not consistently.

i'm not saying the chargers are winning the division either FYI but they are damn sure better than the broncos currently, they have way too many issues on offense, that offense needs to be rebuilt from the ground up and unless lynch really comes on strong this season, they are screwed.

again, IMO i don't think your defense is capable of carrying an offense like that anymore, at least not consistently.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...87#post3851187

feel the chargers will take it because i am a homer and i feel they have the best QB, defense, offense, and probably the best roster. although the chiefs roster looks pretty good too.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...69#post5018669

since the hiring of Tom Telesco and Mike McCoy a year and a half ago, the charges are the most improved team in the division, and one of the most improved in the NFL.

they went from a team full of older and slower veterans with less talent, to a younger faster and much deeper team in under two years.

so i am here to tell you today that the chargers may not be media darlings, few people may have taken notice to how TT has quietly improved this team vastly since getting hired.

but you are all going to find out the hard way and when you do i will be here to remind you!

The San Diego Chargers, your (soon to be) 2014 AFC West Champions!
    this was a good one

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...99#post5018899
    we simply have improved more than you have, we have improved on both sides of the ball and denver has improved on defense but not on offense IMO

SD was close last year to "unseat" you and they will be even closer this year, its going to happen.

your offense wont be as good this year, you can disagree all you want to but we will see who is right in the end, wont we
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...10#post5451910
    i think the chargers should end up with a top 10 offense and top 15 defense.

all of that combined makes for a turn around season IMO

although the division is tough so it's hard for me to say they have a legit chance of taking the division but i do see them at least competing for it, it really is a wide open division this season IMO

seems to me you have posted a wide range of predictions every year only to fail on 95% of it
    Last edited by arapaho; 04-10-2017 at 03:47 PM.

LOL that's idiotic. i mean, i expect the chargers to be last but the broncos are not the favorites to win the division, that's comical.
    Well that is the SB odds, but it gives you an idea.....