Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post

this was a good one

seems to me you have posted a wide range of predictions every year only to fail on 95% of it
    cherry picking, go look at what i said about your broncos and while you're at it, lets see what predictions you have made the past few years....oh that's right, you don't have the sack to make predictions around here anymore.

ever since you embarrassed yourself with your hilarious tebow and cutler man love, you don't have the guts to say anything but respond to what i say.

by the way, the chargers will have a top 10 offense and top 15 defense this year if they don't send 20+ guys to IR. losing the majority of your best players has an impact on your team and i know you are aware of this since you always make the injury excuse yourself if it's the broncos. lol

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    M-M-M-M-M-MOOOONNNNNSTER Kill-kill-kill......
    i remember when you said i cannot talk smack on my own, look at you now? it takes your entire fanbase to smack with me.

go get your pom pom's chica!

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Well that is the SB odds, but it gives you an idea.....
    no it doesn't, if you actually think the broncos are the favorites to win the division you are straight up off your rocker.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    cherry picking, go look at what i said about your broncos and while you're at it, lets see what predictions you have made the past few years....oh that's right, you don't have the sack to make predictions around here anymore.

ever since you embarrassed yourself with your hilarious tebow and cutler man love, you don't have the guts to say anything but respond to what i say.

by the way, the chargers will have a top 10 offense and top 15 defense this year if they don't send 20+ guys to IR. losing the majority of your best players has an impact on your team and i know you are aware of this since you always make the injury excuse yourself if it's the broncos. lol
    knock yourself out..research

it doesn't take away from the fact you do this same dog and pony show every season...and FAIL

then cherry pick one or two issues that you slopped out on...then toot your horn all year

ignoring how suck your team is, and how wrong you typically are

it doesn't take away from the fact you do this same dog and pony show every season...and FAIL

then cherry pick one or two issues that you slopped out on...then toot your horn all year

unimaginative =Barphs norm
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

so i didn't tell you the broncos would be lucky to make the playoffs last season? i didn't tell you the offense and defense would take a step back? you got nothing beagle, except trolling.
    and there it is..the chest pounding I was right. So easy just like I said you would

Thats the Barph that you got right where is the pile of horribly wrong Barph?.Like

the Chargers will make the playoff
    Will finish above the Broncos

The most well rounded team in the division

The best offense in the division

Have the best QB in the division

sweep the Broncos

Barph Barph Barph

I can go on and on but no need. I am more than sure you will make my case for me again and again as usual
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    and there it is..the chest pounding I was right. So easy just like I said you would

Thats the Barph that you got right where is the pile of horribly wrong Barph?.Like

sweep the Broncos

Barph Barph Barph

I can go on and on but no need. I am more than sure you will make my case for me again and again as usual
    Ole baphy likes to throw 100 predictions at the wall so when one is right out of a pile of garbage predictions he can say HAHAHAHAHA See I was right!

I guess when you are so used to losing you have to find wins where you can take them.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post

sweep the Broncos

Barph Barph Barph

1. never said the chargers are the most well rounded team in the division, that's a lie of course.

2. don't believe i said they have the best offense in the division either but i may have said that. i think they could definitely considering when healthy they were top 3 in the NFL early last year.

3. i still think they have the best QB but carr has been playing at a high level and has one of the best OL's in the league, that is something you donko fans either are obvious to or straight up ignore.

4. the chargers could have swept your mediocre team, it's not like you all didn't say the chargers would get swept again before the seaon started and thought your team was going to the SB again

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Ole baphy likes to throw 100 predictions at the wall so when one is right out of a pile of garbage predictions he can say HAHAHAHAHA See I was right!

I guess when you are so used to losing you have to find wins where you can take them.
    at least my predictions make sense, do you still think your offense will be "just fine"? do you still actually believe that the broncos can draft christian mccaffrey and a day 1 starting LT?
    Last edited by baphamet; 04-12-2017 at 02:52 PM.

you think you can do better with your predictions aapaho? maybe if you were not gutless and actually posted your opinions we could debate that.

everything i have said the past few years still holds true today, that's why i keep saying it. the only thing i have been straight up wrong about when it comes to the personnel on the chargers is their OL.

you think the chargers are a team full of bad players and that's why they suck. if they can figure out how to stay healthy this season, boy are you clowns going to be in for a rude awakening.

especially if the chargers hit jackpot in the draft again like they did last season.

at least my predictions m ake sense, do you still think your offense will be "just fine"? do you still actually believe that the broncos can draft christian mccaffrey and a day 1 starting LT?
    Where did I say anything about a day 1 starting LT getting drafted. Elway is confident that it will be addressed, therefor so am I. I know it's an odd concept having faith in your front office since yours is far from reliable, but I trust Elway.

We've got a lot of picks to work with this year thanks to comp picks and the fact that this year, those are tradable. Yes I think we can get McCaffrey and find someone capable of starting for us.

McCaffrey will also be a big help because he will be a good safety valve for our QB's and help to make the defense think twice about how they defend him.

you think you can do better with your predictions aapaho? maybe if you were not gutless and actually posted your opinions we could debate that.

everything i have said the past few years still holds true today, that's why i keep saying it. the only thing i have been straight up wrong about when it comes to the personnel on the chargers is their OL.

you think the chargers are a team full of bad players and that's why they suck. if they can figure out how to stay healthy this season, boy are you clowns going to be in for a rude awakening.

especially if the chargers hit jackpot in the draft again like they did last season.
    and theres the open personal attack bappy cried so much about

aint nobody scared of your team fool...it is what it is...a underwhelming 4-12 5-11 team
    with a statue qb that sucks in the forth qrt when he needs to shine, a interception mahine

you can make every excuse you want...your team sucked last year...they sucked the year before...and more the likely will suck again

1. never said the chargers are the most well rounded team in the division, that's a lie of course.

2. don't believe i said they have the best offense in the division either but i may have said that. i think they could definitely considering when healthy they were top 3 in the NFL early last year.

3. i still think they have the best QB but carr has been playing at a high level and has one of the best OL's in the league, that is something you donko fans either are obvious to or straight up ignore.

4. the chargers could have swept your mediocre team, it's not like you all didn't say the chargers would get swept again before the seaon started and thought your team was going to the SB again
    1 yes you did and were wrong

2 yes you did and were wrong

3 Carr and Smith are better said it myself last year and was right you were wrong. How many turnovers to lose/end games does Rivers have to have in one season before you see that he is the problem

4 the Chargers were lucky to get us on a short week with out our HC or they wouldn't have gotten a win so no they couldn't and didn't sweep us you were wrong again and I never said any of that crap you claim I did

Barph:
    don't believe i said they have the best offense in the division either but i may have said that. i think they could definitely considering when healthy they were top 3 in the NFL early last year.

Huh?
    Are you drinking? Sparklers are the red headed step child, and embarrassment for the AFC WEST, and should be in the AFC SOUTH, with all the other mediocre teams going 5-11 or at best 6-10 to make the PO.
    Just B/c some team must represent. And not b/c they have a winning record.
    Then you really go off your rocker saying the sparklers are going to beat the P*ts.
    Take some advice, Drinking/ smoking while trying to talk smack about your worthless team is not a good look for you or your pathetic peewee team. lol

the broncos will be in last place in the division and have a top 10 pick in the 2018 draft.

the broncos need a real QB, a rebuilt OL, a good RB, a good pass catching TE, your two best players on offense (sanders and Thomas) are both approaching 30 years old. there isn't a lot of bright spots offensively for the broncos.

defensively, i'm sure they will still be pretty good. top 10 i'm sure but yet another step back and really not capable of carrying an offense anymore without their defensive mastermind and that's assuming they stay pretty dang healthy like they were last season.

if the broncos lose some key players on defense to injury, it could get ugly for them......like top 3 pick in the 2018 draft ugly.

this place got boring fast now that the broncos are a mediocre team, so i figure i will liven the place up a little bit.

you can thank me later.
    OMG! I have been gone to long Sat uhhh I mean Barphie! I thought about you and came on here cause I was watching the Husker Spring game, who by the way I think will finish 8-4.

The Broncos have already improved their O line, D line, RB will be better, QB will have another year under his belt so he will be better. I think a 10 win season will be possible. UNFORTUNATLY that still might be only good for third, cause Oakland and KC will be better too. Your Charred Girls will still be cellar dwellers, still be sub 500, and will play in the BIGGEST LAUGHING STOCK OF A STADIUM IN NFL HISTORY!!!!!!!!! LMFAO! Barphy, you want to put a WAGER on this one? Your terms, your stakes, whatever YOU want! Have the Balls? Go Huskers.
    oh YEAH?