SW Battelfront 2 teaser

Alright, they have my attention with the campaign (fighting as an imperial is a good, fresh idea) and all era of star wars part (maul vs yoda ? YES please, clones YES please !!!)...

But i am still going to wait and not jump on the bandwagon. I still want BF2 style space battle where you can board capital ships, a galactic conquest mode. I would love an arena fighting mode letting you 1vs1 multiple heroes, yoda vs maul, boba fet vs jedis...etc.

They need to really wow me to get my money for this game. But it looks like they finally listened to fans

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    Alright, they have my attention with the campaign (fighting as an imperial is a good, fresh idea) and all era of star wars part (maul vs yoda ? YES please, clones YES please !!!)...

But i am still going to wait and not jump on the bandwagon. I still want BF2 style space battle where you can board capital ships, a galactic conquest mode. I would love an arena fighting mode letting you 1vs1 multiple heroes, yoda vs maul, boba fet vs jedis...etc.

They need to really wow me to get my money for this game. But it looks like they finally listened to fans

Liked the first one. The season pass was an awful idea though. The DLC was not enough to justify the cost. I will wait to see what modes they have before I buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Liked the first one. The season pass was an awful idea though. The DLC was not enough to justify the cost. I will wait to see what modes they have before I buy.
    Yeh i am waiting too, but all era and a campaign are at least signs that they listened to some extent

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    https://youtu.be/Kae-JjbLsgA

So much for waiting....just take my money