Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Caption This

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    you post a picture of two hillbillies and then say it's me and Patsfan4ever and now all of a sudden you didn't say anything? "I never said a word" - errrrrrrrrrrr, right.
    Oh come on there's a difference between posting a picture and how you perceive it and I never said they were hillbillies.

I guess if one wears a hat and a neckbrace they are a hillbilly LOL Talk about a stereotyping fool. Anyway I'm glad you took it that way but I didn't say it, I never implied that they were hillbillies and one could say they were rednecks, one could say they were raging cajuns, it doesn't matter I never said it, it's how you took it.
    😂 😂 😂

Do you want a new thread? I can make another thread just for you, in your honor if it bothered you that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Oh come on there's a difference between posting a picture and how you perceive it and I never said they were hillbillies.

I guess if one wears a hat in a neckbrace they are a hillbilly LOL Talk about a fool, Anyway I'm glad you took it that way but I didn't say it, I never implied that they were hillbillies and one could say they were rednecks, one could say they were raging cajuns, it doesn't matter I never said it, it's how you took it.
    😂 😂 😂

Do you want a new thread? I can make another thread just for you, in your honor if it bothered you that much.
    Oh so posting insulting pictures is ok because we interpreted them wrong. Got it....

And why start another thread? You'll just delete it like the other one.

Oh so posting insulting pictures is ok because we interpreted them wrong. Got it....

And why start another thread? You'll just delete it like the other one.
    How is a picture of you insulting???
    You hate yourself to that extent? Sorry but that's not my problem.

How is a picture of you insulting???
    You hate yourself to that extent? Sorry but that's not my problem.
    You posted a picture of a toothless hick for a reason. You could have picked any picture you wanted, like a typical bostoner or new englander, but didn't.

You posted a picture of a toothless hick for a reason. You could have picked any picture you wanted, like a typical bostoner or new englander, but didn't.
    i'm not a stereo typical human being OK and I don't judge people based on the area of the country that they are from. You my friend need to get a grip and seek some therapy.

Btw why would I post a picture of anybody else other than you? You don't need to lie and you don't need to hate, we all know that is you in the picture.

You could have picked any picture you wanted, like a typical bostoner or new englander, but didn't.
    here ya go...

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    here ya go...

I must make it up to them, or her I mean or whatever it is, they want a new thread and I've got a new thread coming.

I guess if one wears a hat and a neckbrace they are a hillbilly LOL Talk about a stereotyping fool. Anyway I'm glad you took it that way but I didn't say it, I never implied that they were hillbillies and one could say they were rednecks, one could say they were raging cajuns, it doesn't matter I never said it, it's how you took it.
    😂 😂 😂

You just keep embarrassing yourself in what was - from its inception - a luke warm IQ level thread. There must be better topics for exchanging barbs.....

Samantha_Z must lead a very sad life. Go take another Xanax bro. All your anxiety over the Patriots can be beaten!

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Samantha_Z must lead a very sad life. Go take another Xanax bro. All your anxiety over the Patriots can be beaten!
    Anxiety? I just love teasing your asses it's funny!
    You guys are basically here to convince yourselves that how the pansies have won so many titles is right but deep you know in your gut that it is wrong and tainted.

Boast all you want in an attempt to convince us but in the end you know that'll never happen. It doesn't bother not a one of us here and It kills you that you that cannot convince us otherwise but keep trying if you want because it's pretty hilarious.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-23-2017 at 12:00 AM.

Anxiety? I just love teasing your asses it's funny!
    You guys are basically here to convince yourselves that how the pansies have won so many titles is right but deep you know in your gut that it is wrong and tainted.

Boast all you want in an attempt to convince us but in the end you know that'll never happen. It doesn't bother not a one of us here and It kills you that you that cannot convince us otherwise but keep trying if you want because it's pretty hilarious.
    Lol the fact that you think we care what you think is the best part. Every pats fan knows that people hate us just because we are so successful. No team has been this successful for this long. And it hurts your butts!

]B]Lol the fact that you think we care[/B] what you think is the best part. Every pats fan knows that people hate us just because we are so successful. No team has been this successful for this long. And it hurts your butts!
    That is why you are here!

I joined this forum to talk smack right after your Doncos blew a 24 point lead to the Pats back in 2013. Wow that had to be embarrassing.

I joined this forum to talk smack right after your Doncos blew a 24 point lead to the Pats back in 2013. Wow that had to be embarrassing.
    And you guys lost to us in the AFC championship game 26-16 that same year and it really wasn't even as close as the score indicated. That must have been more embarrassing. Pathetic I say!