Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 319

Thread: Caption This

  1. #151
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,879
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    you post a picture of two hillbillies and then say it's me and Patsfan4ever and now all of a sudden you didn't say anything? "I never said a word" - errrrrrrrrrrr, right.
    Oh come on there's a difference between posting a picture and how you perceive it and I never said they were hillbillies.

    I guess if one wears a hat and a neckbrace they are a hillbilly LOL Talk about a stereotyping fool. Anyway I'm glad you took it that way but I didn't say it, I never implied that they were hillbillies and one could say they were rednecks, one could say they were raging cajuns, it doesn't matter I never said it, it's how you took it.
    😂 😂 😂

    Do you want a new thread? I can make another thread just for you, in your honor if it bothered you that much.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,645
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Oh come on there's a difference between posting a picture and how you perceive it and I never said they were hillbillies.

    I guess if one wears a hat in a neckbrace they are a hillbilly LOL Talk about a fool, Anyway I'm glad you took it that way but I didn't say it, I never implied that they were hillbillies and one could say they were rednecks, one could say they were raging cajuns, it doesn't matter I never said it, it's how you took it.
    😂 😂 😂

    Do you want a new thread? I can make another thread just for you, in your honor if it bothered you that much.
    Oh so posting insulting pictures is ok because we interpreted them wrong. Got it....

    And why start another thread? You'll just delete it like the other one.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,879
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Oh so posting insulting pictures is ok because we interpreted them wrong. Got it....

    And why start another thread? You'll just delete it like the other one.
    How is a picture of you insulting???
    You hate yourself to that extent? Sorry but that's not my problem.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,645
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    How is a picture of you insulting???
    You hate yourself to that extent? Sorry but that's not my problem.
    You posted a picture of a toothless hick for a reason. You could have picked any picture you wanted, like a typical bostoner or new englander, but didn't.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,879
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You posted a picture of a toothless hick for a reason. You could have picked any picture you wanted, like a typical bostoner or new englander, but didn't.
    i'm not a stereo typical human being OK and I don't judge people based on the area of the country that they are from. You my friend need to get a grip and seek some therapy.

    Btw why would I post a picture of anybody else other than you? You don't need to lie and you don't need to hate, we all know that is you in the picture.

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    6,051
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You could have picked any picture you wanted, like a typical bostoner or new englander, but didn't.
    here ya go...


  7. #157
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,879
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    here ya go...

    I must make it up to them, or her I mean or whatever it is, they want a new thread and I've got a new thread coming.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Oh come on there's a difference between posting a picture and how you perceive it and I never said they were hillbillies.

    I guess if one wears a hat and a neckbrace they are a hillbilly LOL Talk about a stereotyping fool. Anyway I'm glad you took it that way but I didn't say it, I never implied that they were hillbillies and one could say they were rednecks, one could say they were raging cajuns, it doesn't matter I never said it, it's how you took it.
    😂 😂 😂

    Do you want a new thread? I can make another thread just for you, in your honor if it bothered you that much.
    You just keep embarrassing yourself in what was - from its inception - a luke warm IQ level thread. There must be better topics for exchanging barbs.....

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,465
    Samantha_Z must lead a very sad life. Go take another Xanax bro. All your anxiety over the Patriots can be beaten!

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,879
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Samantha_Z must lead a very sad life. Go take another Xanax bro. All your anxiety over the Patriots can be beaten!
    Anxiety? I just love teasing your asses it's funny!
    You guys are basically here to convince yourselves that how the pansies have won so many titles is right but deep you know in your gut that it is wrong and tainted.

    Boast all you want in an attempt to convince us but in the end you know that'll never happen. It doesn't bother not a one of us here and It kills you that you that cannot convince us otherwise but keep trying if you want because it's pretty hilarious.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-23-2017 at 12:00 AM.

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Anxiety? I just love teasing your asses it's funny!
    You guys are basically here to convince yourselves that how the pansies have won so many titles is right but deep you know in your gut that it is wrong and tainted.

    Boast all you want in an attempt to convince us but in the end you know that'll never happen. It doesn't bother not a one of us here and It kills you that you that cannot convince us otherwise but keep trying if you want because it's pretty hilarious.
    Lol the fact that you think we care what you think is the best part. Every pats fan knows that people hate us just because we are so successful. No team has been this successful for this long. And it hurts your butts!

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,879
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    ]B]Lol the fact that you think we care[/B] what you think is the best part. Every pats fan knows that people hate us just because we are so successful. No team has been this successful for this long. And it hurts your butts!
    That is why you are here!

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,465
    I joined this forum to talk smack right after your Doncos blew a 24 point lead to the Pats back in 2013. Wow that had to be embarrassing.

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    397

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Centennial, CO
    Posts
    3,459
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    I joined this forum to talk smack right after your Doncos blew a 24 point lead to the Pats back in 2013. Wow that had to be embarrassing.
    And you guys lost to us in the AFC championship game 26-16 that same year and it really wasn't even as close as the score indicated. That must have been more embarrassing. Pathetic I say!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •