Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: Caption This

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    You don't care because you know you'd get owned.
    Yeah that's s laugh in a half.

I couldn't imagine anyone so nave as you defeating anybody at anything, not even the tiniest of women. Must developed some cognitive skills first!

Samantha is upset.

Samantha is upset.
    Yepp once again you prove your lack of cognition! Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Yepp once again you prove your lack of cognition! Lmao
    You continuously prove how thin skinned you are. I'm surprised your body stays intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    lol.

Good thing the Celtics won't make it past LeBron. You guys would've had a hell of a time finding tickets for the 2016 NBA Finals.
    That didn't make one single shred of sense, but keep digging yourself a hole please.

I could defeat you in any contest of strength, kiddo.
    Congrats? What are you, the highschool jock here to show us how awesome you are by shoving us in our lockers? This is one of the stupidest things you've ever posted.

lol.

Good thing the Celtics won't make it past LeBron. You guys would've had a hell of a time finding tickets for the 2016 NBA Finals.
    Except the NBA considers it the 2016-2017 NBA season.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/201617_NBA_season

And if you bothered to read the last few pages of this thread, you would know the playoffs that took place in January-february 2017 are consisered part of the 2016 NFL season. The 2017 NFL season did not start until March 7, 2017.

You're not going to win this one, so I would just walk away.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 04-27-2017 at 11:11 AM.

You continuously prove how thin skinned you are. I'm surprised your body stays intact.
    I don't get where you think that you'd ever get under my skin, let alone anyone else's.

However I do understand that you could never have an affect on anyone whether it be negative or positive. It's just too bad that your incapable of understanding it.

Sometimes I feel like I'm arguing with a retarded person but then I realize that would be an insult to their intelligence.

Now what you going to say next? "Want to dumb rassal" "u mad bra"?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Except the NBA considers it the 2016-2017 NBA season.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016–17_NBA_season

And if you bothered to read the last few pages of this thread, you would know the playoffs that took place in January-february 2017 are consisered part of the 2016 NFL season. The 2017 NFL season did not start until March 7, 2017.

You're not going to win this one, so I would just walk away.
    That's a cool story, but when you put the year in front of the championship game, it's generally accepted that you are referring to the one that was played in the actual year you were referring to. That's why typing "2016 AFC Championship" into any search engine will yield results for the game that was played in 2016. Only a Patriots fan could misunderstand that, apparently.

That's a cool story, but when you put the year in front of the championship game, it's generally accepted that you are referring to the one that was played in the actual year you were referring to. That's why typing "2016 AFC Championship" into any search engine will yield results for the game that was played in 2016. Only a Patriots fan could misunderstand that, apparently.
    I am going by what is official. You can go with what with whatever you want.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 04-27-2017 at 11:26 AM.

I am going by what is official. You can go with what with whatever you want.

So by your own donco logic the 2017 AFCCG took place BEFORE the 2017 NFL season. Got it.

So by your own donco logic the 2017 AFCCG took place BEFORE the 2017 NFL season. Got it.
    No, it took place in 2017. That's why it's commonly referred to as the 2017 AFCCG. The announcers would sound pretty stupid, if they came out and said, "Welcome to the 2016 Conference Championship Game" in January of 2017. Not that it matters, because you had to have a pretty severe lack of comprehension to misunderstand which game I was referring to when I said, "WHEEL Dion Lewis onto the field". Even if you couldn't figure it out, you still had a 50/50 chance of getting it right. lol.

No, it took place in 2017. That's why it's commonly referred to as the 2017 AFCCG. The announcers would sound pretty stupid, if they came out and said, "Welcome to the 2016 Conference Championship Game" in January of 2017. Not that it matters, because you had to have a pretty severe lack of comprehension to misunderstand which game I was referring to when I said, "WHEEL Dion Lewis onto the field". Even if you couldn't figure it out, you still had a 50/50 chance of getting it right. lol.
    For the love of God, man, the NFL does not go by the calendar year. Why is this so difficult for you? And yes I understood very well which game you were talking about. I guess in your donco world it makes you feel better to say your team won the 2016 super bowl as opposed to 2015. That way it sounds more recent.

And make fun of dion lewis all you want. You couldn't stop him last year.